• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange 2 confirmed by DONTNOD co-founder Alain Damasio

chadskin

Alain Damasio, one of the co-founders of DONTNOD, said in a French interview:

"I worked as a script doctor on Life is Strange developed by the studio DONTNOD and I will participate on Life is Strange 2 later."
Full interview: http://alchimy.info/alain-damasio-et-la-puissance-immersive-du-jeu-video-partie-1/

tumblr_nmbyj2HNHT1qk4dsfo1_400.gif

Thanks Cerium in the OT

_woLf

I'll be excited to see what they can do with more planning.

LiS was fantastic until the last 25 minutes of it.

wrowa

Who would have thought? Except everyone, of course.

Still, great news. It will be really hard to live up to the first game's characters and atmosphere, though.

mp1990

Banned
That's interesting, i wonder where they'll go with the story since LiS ending didn't left many loose ends, the arc started and was closed there. Anyways, I'm sure looking forward to it, LiS was among the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had.

wrowa

That's interesting, i wonder where they'll go with the story since LiS ending didn't left many loose ends, the arc started and was closed there. Anyways, I'm sure looking forward to it, LiS was among the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had.

They already said in the past that a new season would most likely have new characters.

mp1990

Banned
They already said in the past that a new season would most likely have new characters.
Neat, but they'll just repeat the same "teenager acquires weird time traveling powers" formula, but now with different characters ? This worries me a bit.

KNT-Zero

Not surprising, since when you finish the game, the marquee information in the title screen says "Thank you for playing Life Is Strange Season 1!" so a S2 was to be expected. I guess after seeing that the game did more than well in sales, this is reassuring!

Yeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!

Not surprising. I wonder how far out it will be though, since it would currently be a concept and they still have Vampyr to work on until 2017. Well, unless they have two teams.

This is fantastic news!

I love love love the end of the end of season one.
Felt that it was the absolute right choice and it all came full circle. I was sitting in my room at 4am crying while I watched the funeral.

I absolutely trust them with a season 2, especially in a new location with new characters.

Salsa

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hated the ending, but I did really like the game's potential

let's see

Bittercup

Great. Life is Strange is one of my favourite games this year.
I'm very excited whatever they do with a second game.

We need a DLC episode based around Rachel. Do it, DONTNOD.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I hope we don't. The fact that we only know Rachel from second hand accounts of her accounts for a lot of the mystery and appeal of her. To me at least.

Into my veins regardless what the second season is about. Life is Strange is one of the most charming and hearfelt games I've ever played.

Top Bottom