• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life With Horses 3D is the best place in Miivese

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
M9ylzte.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEbkcRVqA

v5Rohtv.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEbk8GaPQ

Thank you for posting this thread. I had no idea what to expect, then I saw this:

This is spectacular:

zlCfzRPGrw45ODYSI4

I was wondering why Peach was so happy until I saw the censor bar. Lol.

But this caught me completely off guard:

zlCfzRPLhSU7iChaEU

that's gold Jerry! gold!

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard that tears were running down my face and it felt like someone stuck knifes in my sides. I kept scrolling.

I was hoping to see this post when I started reading the thread, but just a really good drawing of SJP without the text.

I stand corrected!

zlCfzRPG7eYl9AZiRx

And this killed me. My life is complete. Thank you, whoever you are that did those drawings.

I know it now, we must start a petition for Sarah Jessica Parker to star as Epona in Zelda U. We must, it's the only thing that can save the Wii U.

sakipon

I truly think the Miiverse is my favorite thing Nintendo has made since the Wii.

It is definitely a great creation, and underlines my amazement on how barebones the social features on other systems are. Yeah, they're new and no doubt will get better, but currently you can't even type a comment on your friends' automatically created activity posts on PS4... you can only press 'like'. While Miiverse offers both amazing art and then some additional comedy gold and sarcasm. Even criticism and fan requests go through, like the European 60Hz wars and asking for Earthbound.

Here's my contribution, I completed the game. Activity Log shows that it took me 8 hours and 41 minutes to complete. I rushed through the game so I can see it easily go over 10.

UAedTFJ.jpg

qVCjLmN.png

Here's my contribution, I completed the game. Activity Log shows that it took me 8 hours and 41 minutes to complete. I rushed through the game so I can see it easily go over 10.

UAedTFJ.jpg

qVCjLmN.png

The infamous Jehuty... all up in Whiteheart's community! How dare you! Nice of you to give him a shout out though!

Kater

Banned
Amazing contributions. The "If Wii U was a horse..." and the Neverending Story ones are the best ones so far! :)

...8 hours NONSTOP ???

Are you ok ? o_O

Haha, actually I just closed my XL lid when I wasn't playing, didn't close the game via software. I guess it treats it as a continuous play through.

What was funny on Saturday I went to a Hot Import Nights auto show (fixed up import cars) and while I was walking I was playing Life with Horses 3D. Even the hot girls modelling couldn't break my attention.

As far as the game itself it's not as bad as you think it would be. I would give it a 6.5-7. BTW if anyone is curious of what kind of games I play I platinumed trophy demon's/dark souls, running a boutique in style savvy trendsetters, to playing "Hey Dude" in Life with Horses 3D. I'm patiently waiting for my Senran Kagura Miiverse.

if the wii U was a horse...
My life with Sarah Jessica Parker...
I had such a loud laugh I am ashamed to show my contribution...
Anyway, I can't draw, but it is my first attempt on miiverse :
jy6j.png

maxcriden

Nintendo Life Review: Life with Horses 3D (3DS eShop)

It seems like those who would be most willing to keep up with the dragging tasks of Life with Horses 3D are the big-time equine fans. However, these same fans would also be most disappointed in how lifeless the world can be and how impersonal treatment of and interaction with the horses can feel. It is possible that one can progress enough through the game to open up enough ways to be satisfied, but the cost in time and repetition to do so just feels too high. There has to be a better way to engage in horseplay.

3/10

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds-eshop/life_with_horses_3d

Top Bottom