• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life With Horses 3D is the best place in Miivese

Platy

So ... they made Miiverse avaliable in 3DS and then they add a few communities ... "Fire Emblem Awakening, right ?" do you ask.

No

d4sIgQm.png

And so ... it begun.

There is only one person who actualy played the game there and it is beautifull

OufGXbE.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnaKZrVyg

The rest of the community is .... well ... another thing entirely

r6t2hkK.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnaH_6yFQ

plus you can always go to the horse one

zlCfzRPE3_YbyMZ-jN

zlCfzRPELVskQjSLMk

zlCfzRPDsK4RSe39TG

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Looks like this is the 3DS equivalent of the Funky Barn miiverse. :lol

limlark

I misread the title as "Life Without Horses" for some reason, and now I'm having fun imagining what sort of game that would be. I think it's one of those indie art games that's set in a normal world filtered through a depressed protagonist, consisting mostly of text-based conversations between them and some people they have important relationships with. The horses are mentioned once in passing, but the metaphor is so good they made it the title anyway. I might play that.

The actual topic of the thread is precious though.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I misread the title as "Life Without Horses" for some reason, and now I'm having fun imagining what sort of game that would be. I think it's one of those indie art games that's set in a normal world filtered through a depressed protagonist, consisting mostly of text-based conversations between them and some people they have important relationships with. The horses are mentioned once in passing, but the metaphor is so good they made it the title anyway. I might play that.

The actual topic of the thread is precious though.

"I miss Jeb, he was my favorite once..."

But seriously, Miiverse communities for THESE?! Ecco I can understand, but Jump Trials Supreme doesn't even have an eShop picture!

I think I'm going to have to buy a Wii U just to be able to read Miiverse links.

Are these the newest 3DS games or just the most worthy?

jono95

this is hilarious. i love miiverse.

i can't seem to find the community on my 3ds though. i'm in Australia, is it not in my region or something? :\

Top Bottom