• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life With Horses 3D is the best place in Miivese

red731

Bwahaha
KuGsj.gif

This is great.

STG

this is hilarious. i love miiverse.

i can't seem to find the community on my 3ds though. i'm in Australia, is it not in my region or something? :

scroll down on the community screen, change region to Americas, find horse, add to favourite, switch region back, enjoy horses from the favourites menu

Derrick01

Banned
So this is what I'm missing out on by not joining miiverse huh? Looks like I made a great decision. Bad jokes/memes on a gaming device now, next gen is truly here.

So this is what I'm missing out on by not joining miiverse huh? Looks like I made a great decision. Bad jokes/memes on a gaming device now, next gen is truly here.

This is what happens if you enter one of the communities for games nobody played. I visited a couple of times the Zelda: LBW, and is way more "normal".

Effect

This is why miiverse is a great thing.

No this is actually one of the worse uses of Miiverse. There are crap games that get communities but this ruins it for people that might actually end up enjoying the game for one reason or another and might have honest questions they'd like answered. Only to be meet with this type of crap.

I'm am glad that by default fault those who have played the game (the checked box) are shown first now. Stuff like this is likely part of the reason why it was done so people don't go into a community and see stuff like this initially.

Edit:

They do need to further increase the time that must past before another post can be made. Especially if you don't own the game. I would actually be okay with limited the number of post you can make within a time frame as well. After all if you don't own the game there isn't much you can add to the discussion outside of a few questions about the game.

Somnid

No this is actually one of the worse uses of Miiverse. There are crap games that get communities but this ruins it for people that might actually end up enjoying the game for one reason or another and might have honest questions they'd like answered. Only to be meet with this type of crap.

I'm am glad that by default fault those who have played the game (the checked box) are shown first now. Stuff like this is likely part of the reason why it was done so people don't go into a community and see stuff like this initially.

So problem already solved.

Funny. According to you and smokey such things shouldn´t even exist since everyone on miiverse is just saying. "Hi", "plz give yeahs" and "this game is great". ^^

Top Bottom