• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life With Horses 3D is the best place in Miivese

ChuyMasta

This is spectacular:

zlCfzRPGrw45ODYSI4

Amazing

Jackano

Wow this is unbelievable!

It's funny but it just shows how Nintendo's validation is probably done by some IT center were people don't get all the second degree in the miiverse posts.

rpmurphy

I hope so because I get enough bad jokes and memes on the internet already.
You need either a 3DS or Wii U to set up an account to use Miiverse in the first place. It's not really much use if you don't actually have games to post about, unless you're artistically talented.

Derrick01

Banned
You need either a 3DS or Wii U to set up an account to use Miiverse in the first place. It's not really much use if you don't actually have games to post about, unless you're artistically talented.

I have a 3DS, just didn't bother with miiverse after the update the other day.

A little off topic but, do the games have to support MiiVerse or can older games post screenshots? I tried it with Pokemon and it didn't seem to let me

SuperSah

Banned
A little off topic but, do the games have to support MiiVerse or can older games post screenshots? I tried it with Pokemon and it didn't seem to let me

About every game uses Miiverse.

Pokemon won't as GameFreak/Nintendo blocked screenshots on that community with absolutely no reason.

Narroo

And now we see why Nintendo didn't want to do any sort of anonymous online communication system.

While some of this stuff is funny (though incredibly immature), it really ruins things for for everyone else. Do you really want Miiverse to turn into 4Chan?

rpmurphy

I have a 3DS, just didn't bother with miiverse after the update the other day.
It's worth checking out and using it every now and then if you're interested in social network stuff or just want to look at people's drawn art. It's kind of like Twitter: until you start using it and following people, it's hard to understand the appeal. It's more organized than Twitter but lacks search functionality.

cacildo

Miiverse should be more like twitter....

The "activity feed" should be the first thing you see when loggin in. But posts keep being identified by the game they relate to.

If the main screen could fit the activity feed + icons for new communities, it would be perfect. AND also some sort of "retweet" feature

SuperSah

Banned
Gotta check the Funky Barn community.

Also, why is the Horse community full of SmokeyDave hate comments and trolling NeoGAF troll comments?

Also, why is the Horse community full of SmokeyDave hate comments and trolling NeoGAF troll comments?
Things like this happens once GAF brings attention to something on the internet. Usually you'll see when someone links a YouTube video on GAF, it'll be filled with anti-Amir0x comments.

The lurkers and or GAF members go crazy.

SuperSah

Banned
Things like this happens once GAF brings attention to something on the internet. Usually you'll see when someone links a YouTube video on GAF, it'll be filled with anti-Amir0x comments.

The lurkers and or GAF members go crazy.

Weird. Opened it to all "TO SMOKEYDAVE AND GENERIC VITA GAMES" and a LOT of NeoGAF trolling images.

NeoGAF community confirmed. :p

Top Bottom