• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like New Wii U - Deluxe 32GB Set (Mario Kart 8 pre-installed) + Mario Maker - Pro Controller - 2 Wii Motes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexMex

This has been used twice. Box, controllers, games and console in truly like new condition. $300 if willing to pick up in the DFW area, $325 to ship.
1VYWDUJ.jpg

1VYWDUJ.jpg

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Shoot me a PM if interested!

I can afford it right now, but I have to be strict. If you still have it by the time I've dropped like 1800 on the 3090(so on the 24th) I'll drop on this, too. I won 1k off a 20 dollar lotto scratcher, so that money kicks in, in another 1-2 weeks.
I'll buy it all from you, if you still have it. That's my word.

TexMex

I can afford it right now, but I have to be strict. If you still have it by the time I've dropped like 1800 on the 3090(so on the 24th) I'll drop on this, too. I won 1k off a 20 dollar lotto scratcher, so that money kicks in, in another 1-2 weeks.
I'll buy it all from you, if you still have it. That's my word.

I have it on eBay but I’m gonna pull it. Would rather it go to someone on the GAF.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
HMMMM. I want to play some WiiU. WEEEEEEEYOU!

Let's get it started. I will be in touch sooner than later. (sooner than what I stated above)

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Let's seal the deal this Thursday.
I also want to discuss compensation because you waited so long. Free game or some shit. We can agree on something, I gather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom