• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

My replacement copy just showed up from Amazon. USPS in a bubble mailer. Miraculously, it's pristine.

You'd think after the complaints they get every time, they'd have sorted out their situation. I guess it's cheaper to just replace or refund a portion of them when some percentage ends up mangled.

Weevilone

My replacement copy just showed up from Amazon. USPS in a bubble mailer. Miraculously, it's pristine.

You'd think after the complaints they get every time, they'd have sorted out their situation. I guess it's cheaper to just replace or refund a portion of them when some percentage ends up mangled.

And that's usually the flaw with limited items. They can't generally replace them.

Credo

They don't sort things out. I ordered Yakuza 0 from them and it was sent in a bubble mailer crushed. I sent it back and ordered a replacement. They sent it in another bubble mailer with the same result. I got very irritated and ended up doing this 4 total times. I ended up with 4 bubble mailers and 4 crushed copies. They did end up giving me something like $20 off my final attempt though. I talked to a rep on customer service and asked her if there was any way to mark the item requesting it to be sent in a box, and she said there's no way for them communicate with anyone who does the packaging.

They don't sort things out. I ordered Yakuza 0 from them and it was sent in a bubble mailer crushed. I sent it back and ordered a replacement. They sent it in another bubble mailer with the same result. I got very irritated and ended up doing this 4 total times. I ended up with 4 bubble mailers and 4 crushed copies. They did end up giving me something like $20 off my final attempt though. I talked to a rep on customer service and asked her if there was any way to mark the item requesting it to be sent in a box, and she said there's no way for them communicate with anyone who does the packaging.
It's funny cause the same thing happened with Bioshock The Collection and after three attempts the guy assured me that it would be put in a box with protection.

It came in a bubble mailer.

I asked this in the OT but maybe it's better to ask here....

Bought the standard edition from Best Buy yesterday but then saw the limited edition on sale at Amazon yesterday so ordered that. I already opened the standard edition so I will have to sell one of the game cards after it arrives. Is there anything different about the game card that comes with the limited edition?

I know the limited edition case has a reversible cover so I want that. But can I start playing on the standard edition card and just swap cases and sell the card that comes with the limited edition without losing anything unique either on the sticker or content? In the US.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

It's funny cause the same thing happened woth Bioshock The Collection and after three attempts the guy assured me that it would be put in a box with protection.

It came in a bubble mailer.

They really love to lose money in this regard :/ Unless a MASSIVE campaign was done for it, rather than individually and somehow got their attention, then sadly nothing is going to change...

t26

They really love to lose money in this regard :/ Unless a MASSIVE campaign was done for it, rather than individually and somehow got their attention, then sadly nothing is going to change...

People who really care about the condition of LE or books have move on to other sites that cares about packing. The money they lose in this is pocket change to amazon.

JEKKI

I bought this off amazon, and had it delivered to a Locker.

The tracking hasn't been updated since 05/21, the day delivery was scheduled.

I'm on customer service chat, and they're telling me the item was delivered, but no code was generated, so there's no way to obtain the item,

then after a few days, it gets returned to amazon and I get a refund because I didn't pick it up.

except I cannot pick it up because they haven't provided me a locker code!!!

this is awful :(

Top Bottom