• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Announced

I feel like a collection of all the characters would have been a better choice than the AAA market tested Boxart on the system.

I know what you mean, but we're arguing two different things, SFV will bring in more revenue of course because of the aforementioned reasons, but that's not what I'm arguing at all.

Street Fighter's brand power is approximately 3 million people, that's exactly what my point was, nothing to do with Capcom's revenue, it doesn't matter if those same 3 million bought 10 editions of the game because that does not interfere with my point.

* Bloodborne GOTY high five *

Oh I understood your point just fine. Apart from the fact that Killzone SF sold approx. 2 million copies and data on Infamous is hard to find after the first million sold, I think you're underestimating what SFV is going to sell. A lot has happened in the fighting game genre since the SF4 base game released, and to state all those remaining sales are 'rebuys' is not the whole truth. I think it will do Killzone + Infamous combined, easily.

On topic: hey, look at that blue ps4! ;)

lukiluk

24520866030_7b4aaaf6f3_c.jpg

Oddduck

Looks cool. I bought my PS4 back in November with the Uncharted trilogy and the console has been a lot of fun. Looking forward to Street Fighter, Uncharted 4, and Ratchet and Clank.

Bandit1

Looks good, but I was hoping they would come out with a Naughty Dog bundle when Uncharted 4 released, with The Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted Collection, and Uncharted 4. Oh and 1TB.

This LE is not appealing to me at all. I'm wanting to buy LE console, but what has been sold so far, I have passed on. Actually, I'm wanting/waiting for a nice anime one or something along those lines. Kingdom Heart or Final Fantasy would be nice.

What happen to all those nice designs the PS3 had? I remember seeing a lot of them.

Oh I understood your point just fine. Apart from the fact that Killzone SF sold approx. 2 million copies and data on Infamous is hard to find after the first million sold, I think you're underestimating what SFV is going to sell. A lot has happened in the fighting game genre since the SF4 base game released, and to state all those remaining sales are 'rebuys' is not the whole truth. I think it will do Killzone + Infamous combined, easily.

On topic: hey, look at that blue ps4! ;)
i thought Killzone sold more than 2 million, like official update from GG?

CD'S BAR

that controller is beautiful. looks like there's no uncharted specific branding on it too, unlike the cod3 controller. might get.

Verendus

Banned
This LE is not appealing to me at all. I'm wanting to buy LE console, but what has been sold so far, I have passed on. Actually, I'm wanting/waiting for a nice anime one or something along those lines. Kingdom Heart or Final Fantasy would be nice.

What happen to all those nice designs the PS3 had? I remember seeing a lot of them.
Friend, the FFXV design is basically done, and I'm sorry to say that Destiny and MGS5 reign supreme. It isn't very good. Maybe you'll get something better next time with the Kingdom of the Hearts.

We in Nathaniel Drake's time now. The bestest of times. Bless this murderer.

FerDS

Friend, the FFXV design is basically done, and I'm sorry to say that Destiny and MGS5 reign supreme. It isn't very good. Maybe you'll get something better next time with the Kingdom of the Hearts.

:( I had hopes for that one

What's the chances of a Last Guardian one? That's what I'm holding out for personally, I actually kinda like the UC4 one though.

Slim.

Drake has been looking old in this artwork though. I want that youth back. For one last ride.
that's sad, will still hold out for it though...

I think Nate costs will be high man, old and grizzled fits , he's already made his bed, Drake's Fortune is death!

Everyone expects him to die, but then doesn't expect it because of the obvious title, so ND does indeed kill him! And so it's expected, but not expected. Catch 22

I think Nate realistically should die, not realistically from a real world perspective either, but because he chose the path of adventure again, when it was already supposed to be over.

modalife

Banned
Damn you Sony!

I didn't think there could be ever another LE PS4 that looked better than my Destiny TTK PS4. That looks awesome. Damn you to hell!

Verendus

Banned
that's sad, will still hold out for it though...

I think Nate costs will be high man, old and grizzled fits , he's already made his bed, Drake's Fortune is death!

Everyone expects him to die, but then doesn't expect it because of the obvious title, so ND does indeed kill him! And so it's expected, but not expected. Catch 22

I think Nate realistically should die, not realistically from a real world perspective either, but because he chose the path of adventure again, when it was already supposed to be over.
I'm not even sure what I want with his ending. I understand where you're coming from though. Thematically, he's played the game when he shouldn't have, which generally means you suffer the consequences. I think the craziest thing would be punishing him by killing Elena, but I doubt Naughty Dog takes it that far. I'm expecting something bittersweet.

modalife

Banned
I mean they just slapped the box cover on it. :p It's just like "eh" to me.

Oh shit, you've seen it in person already? When and where?

I used to think the Destiny TTK PS4 was just stickers, based on the pictures. Until I received mine, and damn, the glossy edgings and detail is fantastic. Definitely, not just a face place and stickers.

and bought.

Grabbed the controller and headset. March 8th is going to be crazy. New controller, new headset, The Division, Community season 6. What a day what a day

I'm not even sure what I want with his ending. I understand where you're coming from though. Thematically, he's played the game when he shouldn't have, which generally means you suffer the consequences. I think the craziest thing would be punishing him by killing Elena, but I doubt Naughty Dog takes it that far. I'm expecting something bittersweet.
Yea, the costs will be high no matter what I think. Bittersweet reminds me of one of my favorite movies Vanilla Sky where his best friend always says "the sweet, is never as sweet, without the sour." Drakes gonna lose in some shape or form.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Different angle.
61maom0jYqL._SL1500_.jpg

Uh man as a huge Naughty Dog fan I really need this, and also should up my Special Edition of the game to the Libertalia Edition. I want to go all out for the conclusion to one of my favorite franchises by my favorite studio of all time.

majik13

image makes him look like an old man or something...Not a fan of the graphic. Cool little trailer though. PS logo on controller should have been gold too.

Yea I think they should have done a limited edition console, but this is also a service, so maybe this is just day one taking it slow. So far only the Europe bundle and Japanese bundle have been announced. And Europe is a 1TB black console
I just get the impression that NA Sony marketing is totally incompetenet or get a very low amoung of $ for some deals that they should get.
They should, but your statement was incorrect, Street Fighter isn't any bigger than Sony's mid-tier franchises like Killzone or inFamous.
Street Fighter last gen sold better than any of those franchises. Didn't inFamous SS get a bundle as well in NA or no?

awake

I really like the Gamepad, might even go for it, even if I have two already and never've needed 3 so far.

Top Bottom