• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDPsycho

Mine is still "pre-shipment info sent to USPS" status. It's said fulfilled on the store site since the 29th, but I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet either.

Anyone else in the US still getting that?

I am too, though that's not unusual. I sometimes get packages delivered before the USPS tracking updates. Especially if it isn't scanned on pickup.

c-murph

Adding another SKU with both PS4 and Vita games bundled would reduce fumbling with the store for those that will order both.

Actually, that would probably just make things worse. The system can barely keep up with the individual listings. Giving it another item where it would have to reduce inventory from the other listings too would probably cause it to explode.

With travelling back from PAX and getting a dog I completely forgot about Oddworld releasing on that Monday. Great that the games keep selling out though; love seeing digital->physical continue to be successful.

This was jus posted on Ska Studios' blog:

"There is a limited physical release of Salt and Sanctuary on PS4 in the works. Also no chrono-details yet."

http://ska-studios.com/2016/05/04/a-little-update/

There was rumor about a possible LRG physical release a few weeks ago...so, I guess it's safe to assume that's it...

That would be cool. It would also be cool if it got a Vita print - assuming that version isn't unceremoniously canceled.

This was jus posted on Ska Studios' blog:

"There is a limited physical release of Salt and Sanctuary on PS4 in the works. Also no chrono-details yet."

http://ska-studios.com/2016/05/04/a-little-update/

There was a rumor about a possible LRG physical release a few weeks ago...so, I guess it's safe to assume that's it...

Now that is something I really have to try and not forget about. Passed on the game digitally when it was mentioned a physical print wasn't off the table.

hawk2025

Salt and Sanctuary is an EASY buy!

Please make the packaging extra special. And a manual with some nice enemy/boss art is essential.

hawk2025

I mean, a hypothetical 2D game with hypothetical dark art could benefit from a hypothetical bestiary in the manual.

It could also benefit from a hypothetical fold-out map of the world, even if it leads to an increase of a $5 or so on the hypothetical price!

oggob

All of them. Allll of them.

This... Thiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss!!!

That's a minimum $75 spend for me on the Drinkbox Games...
+ more for PS4/Vita combo on at least Gaucamelee...

+ $25 min for Salt & Sanctuary
+ $25 min for Octodad
+ $50 for Futuridium

I can safety say that I will spend more money with LRG this year (on games I even own already) than I probably will at regular brick and mortar stores...

Welp! Time for a second job!

It's never too much. I'm already devoting a set amount of money every month for LRG, it's almost like a cult.
Certainly starting to feel that way with the release schedule but I won't complain about it one bit. Then again, I'm probably one of the few collectors that purchases these games to actually play them over obtaining them just for their rarity. I already have Oddworld partnered with 999 for my play through arrangements this month, mostly for when I feel like taking a break from Dark Souls III.

God. All the DrinkBox games, plus Salt and Sanctuary (maybe)?

Plus YIIK and Cosmic Star Heroine.

Nab Heart Forth, Alicia and Axiom Verge and I'll have gotten my entire conservative indie wish list. The sky is the limit. I wish I could buy stock in the company or something.

Copies arrived in the UK already but US people didn't get theirs? wtf

I see both are signed, I guess those are prioritised? Maybe I should ask for signatures next time.

Animekatt

I received my PS4 copy last Saturday, but my Vita copy is still waiting to be shipped. That was the one I wanted most too. Lol.

Shizuka

Futuridium in four days, are you guys ready? It's not exactly a game I'd ask LRG, but they're doing a Vita run and I just can't miss it.

All shipments are being brought to the post office at once to avoid everyone emailing us asking where their games are.

We did one small batch at first by accident.

With Futuridium we won't be directly shipping them and will have a separate email you can contact.

Sorry for the delay and lack of updates we have less than 90 orders left right now and they are all orders with shirts, cases, stickers, etc. All vanilla orders are done.

Olengie

And here I thought I was going to get it tomorrow. </3

Honestly, I rather have it say Unfulfilled.

If it said Fulfilled, I would think it was Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom