• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Linda McMahon Campaign worker receives check and condom, check bounces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dram

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/politics/campaign-worker-receives-check-and-condom-check-bounces#.UK_85-8pTGj
Two days after the election campaign workers came to News 8 claiming, they had not been paid by Linda McMahon's campaign. We spoke out on their behalf and one week after the election the campaign was writing checks. The only problem is that the checks bounced.

M&M Check Cashing on Howe Street had been cashing McMahon's checks all through the campaign, but all the checks dated November 8th have bounced.

"We're out right now, $1,600," Stokes said.

News 8 called the McMahon campaign and were told by spokesperson Kate Duffy, "Checks have been mailed to campaign workers. Replacement checks were issued for those who did not want to wait for the mail. The original checks were then voided once replacement checks were issued."

However, Evette Brown only got one check: the original one in the mail.

"I waited for mine to come in the mail," Brown said. "It came in the mail and when I went to cash it, I couldn't cash it."

The original check was no good. She says, she was never given a replacement check.

Twaine Don Gomes was one of the people who first complained to News 8. He was handed a check, but he says, the campaign told him they were mad that he came to News 8, so he got a little something extra in his envelope.

"Basically he handed me a check with a condom in it, told me I was screwed," Gomes said. "That's the rudest gesture you can ever do to a person, it's like spitting in a person's face."

His check bounced as well. The workers say, this was the last thing they were expecting after spending hours in the cold, working hard for their candidate on election day.

"Basically he handed me a check with a condom in it, told me I was screwed," Gomes said.

Dwzgo.gif

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
That campaign worker failed in his mission to get her elected. Why does McMahon owe him anything?

Chichikov

I hope we get some WWE gifs in this thread. I never get tired of those. Do you think someone will post any?
If you don't find an animated gif of the two times Republican nominee for the senate seat of the great state of Connecticut kicking a dude with a trash can in the nuts, then you're dead inside in ways that truly frighten me.

I mean really now -
There is nothing not funny about that.
Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom