• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Big Planet VITA street date removed...avail. NOW!

Grisby

Well, just got back. They didn't believe me and the manager guy said they didn't even have any in stock.

This is in Florida by the way.

RussellXV

Is it available at Best Buy? I have a B2G1 coupon for being a Gamers Unlocked member. Would love to use it on this and New Super Mario Bros. 2.

faridmon

Honest question: What is the difference between this game and the PS3 version (and the PSP version for that matter)? I know it is a new game, but what does it have that other version doesn't?

Cornbread78

wheres the receipt

Let's see if this worked:

LBPCoverPic.jpg

Edit, sorry for the crappy copy, I took the picture on my phone, e-mailed to myself, saved it into a Word file, saved it as an MS paint file, then uploaded it into photobucket..... that's teh only way I know how to do this crap from my work computer, they lock us outta everything!!!!!

MooMoo

Wow, happy for you guys getting it early. I'll be part of the woeful group that has to wait for the original release date unless SCEA decides to play nice (lol). Post some impressions when you get the chance!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Honest question: What is the difference between this game and the PS3 version (and the PSP version for that matter)? I know it is a new game, but what does it have that other version doesn't?

http://forums.littlebigplanet.com/t...ew-Tools-Features-Tweaks-and-More/td-p/392413

The big ticket items are obviously the tools relating to Vita's new interface goodies - touch screen, rear touch, screen-aligned gyro etc. But also a very notable new logic tool in the memoriser.

If LBP/LBP2 were visual creative tools for the dualshock, LBP Vita is a visual creative tool for the touchscreen - alongside all the other nubbins already present in the other games. In terms of giving the game a different character I think that's more significant than saying it makes it sound. All kinds of app-esque and touch-based toys and games in LBP Vita should be possible.

SykoTech

Not sure about everything, but a whole new campaign plus new creation options and level mechanics using the Vita's unique features. And of course, entirely new levels from the community too.

bryehn

Smart to let it get out before Boderlands. People tend to impulse buy stuff if they can get it early. I know I do at least.

Cornbread78

Just got mine in Framingham, MA.

Employee A was really nice. Employee B and I had a not-see-friendly discussion where he told me that Xbox's allow third-party memory units

Ah, a fellow New Englander I see, you don't come up on my Near though.....LOL.

Add me.

went to one of my local gamestops to pay off borderlands 2, and pick this up. He said it was out and they can sell it, but they haven't received their stock yet.

Just called my GameStop where I'm a high priority regular, the ASM read me their internal email and the street date is indeed removed. They have my copy waiting for me when I stop in on my way to work.

Rootbeer

Banned
REALLY tempted to head down to gamestop now and grab it... but ehh I think i'll be patient... amazon (no tax... for now), and the 2 free costume packs... i'll just wait :(

Rootbeer

Banned
Called my local gamestop (in Berkeley, CA), they confirmed they are selling it :)

I can literally walk there in 8 minutes... i have to stay strong (and wait for amazon)

Tried everywhere in Toronto. Monday at the earliest. We can hope for drop shipments tomorrow though. Keep an eye out.

Called my local gamestop (in Berkeley, CA), they confirmed they are selling it :)

I can literally walk there in 8 minutes... i have to stay strong (and wait for amazon)

I canceled my Amazon order as soon as I confirmed they were selling it at my local store. Got the pre-order bonus as well, even though I clearly didn't pre-order it at that store :p

I never buy games day 1 but...since its early and i love vita I want it. >.<
Guys whats the difference between this and LBP2? Besides the touch stuff I guess.

edit: GUYS DOES THIS REQUIRE AN ONLINE PASS?

Top Bottom