• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Things/Observations That Annoy You

Boss Mog

In the supermarket when people look at stuff on one side of the aisle while having their cart behind them on the other side of the aisle. Those people are worse than Hitler.
aisle-hog.gif

DESTROYA

People completely ignoring you and instead diddling there phone.
People pretending they are paying attention when on the phone.
Constant distractions from cell phones.
Yeah fuck off Cell Phones you make life easier but people so much more retarded .
Oh yeah all the simp, soy drinking , limp wristed snowflakes on ResetEra.

Meowzers

I mean you got to atleast do a couple wipes before the rinse...what if you tailed and got a big ass dingleberry?
My biggest ones are:
  1. People who don't take a shower after they take a shit. When I found out there are people out there that will take a shit and not shower, and then proceed to engage in sexual acts? My God...
  2. The guys who piss on the rim/seat and don't bother to at least wipe it down. What the hell man, are you even looking or are you just retarded?
  3. The guys who spit in the urinal before peeing on it. Is it symbolic or something?
  4. The guys who literally pass their hand under the sink water instead of properly washing their fucking hands. What is the point you dirty fuck?
  5. Smelly and or dirty people. When I see ear wax sticking out of someone's ear I want to just end the world. Especially hate smelly fucks at the gym. There is no way you smell like that from just your workout.
  6. Guys with long nails, and especially that long little pinky nail shit. Disgusting looking.
  7. The people who speed up to block you when they see your blinker go on. You wanted to casually cruise or pay attention to your phone, but now that I'm moving you suddenly care? Eat my ass.
  8. Piercings anywhere but the ears, also going to include those fucking gauges. Fuck those things.
  9. Tattoos. Don't like them, sorry, especially on a woman. It's like a beautiful canvas, smeared with shit. I can live with small ones but those entire arm/leg designs?
  10. Girls who don't paint their hands/feet. What kind of woman are you?!
See? Almost nothing bothers me. I'm a completely normal guy.
I love you!

Meowzers

People completely ignoring you and instead diddling there phone.
People pretending they are paying attention when on the phone.
Constant distractions from cell phones.
Yeah fuck off Cell Phones you make life easier but people so much more retarded .
Oh yeah all the simp, soy drinking , limp wristed snowflakes on ResetEra.
I hear from somewhere you dislike phones. Haha, me too, bruv.

Nymphae

Banned
People who don't flush the toilet after they pee. What the fuck are they letting it marinate for? Do they not realize their piss stinks too?

If it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down

I think the idea was that it's wasting water unnecessarily, most of the time one tank of piss doesn't stink up the room like a shit does.

Kamina

Golden Boy
People who don't take a shower after they take a shit.
Do you have a shower at work? Or do you excuse yourself every time to drive home and return an hour later?

The people who speed up to block you when they see your blinker go on. You wanted to casually cruise or pay attention to your phone, but now that I'm moving you suddenly care? Eat my ass.
Things that annoy me:
People looking at their phone instead of the fucking street when they drive a fucking car.

Last edited:

Elcid

Banned
Do you have a shower at work? Or do you excuse yourself every time to drive home and return an hour later?

Things that annoy me:
People looking at their phone instead of the fucking street when they drive a fucking car.
No but when I get home I take a shower, and I don't let my wife grab my dick if I haven't.

Top Bottom