• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet - 'Catch-All' Hype & Information Thread (UK beta codes gogogo)

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
workig my way through some emails but gah, its slowed down massively. will go as fast as I can.

If I could somehow reproduce the miracle of getting a LBP key and creating a new account, I would totally give everyone a key.

Unfortunately, I've been trying but lady luck is against me...

Concept17

If I got the alert email did I get one? The link won't load atm, and I can't check it again till later...

"You've received a new Eurogamers alert from Eurogamer.

The subject is: You've successfully claimed a code from LittleBIGPlanet BIG Beta.

You can read the alert here:"

honestly, this was easier than the SOCOM beta... (IMO anyway)
Concept17 said:
If I got the alert email did I get one? The link won't load atm, and I can't check it again till later...

"You've received a new Eurogamers alert from Eurogamer.

The subject is: You've successfully claimed a code from LittleBIGPlanet BIG Beta.

You can read the alert here:"
Congratulations! You're IN!

ItsInMyVeins said:
I managed to get a beta key, but how do I use it? haven't done this on a PS3 before :O

If you're not in EU, create a fake EU account, redeem the code from Account Management, download it, and once that's finished, play it on your US account.

Oh, and just a hint, but perhaps you could do PSN sharing with this?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Still need to log in. All you weirdos who created an account and still go in...

Any spare keys? Will be grateful...

ItsInMyVeins said:
I managed to get a beta key, but how do I use it? haven't done this on a PS3 before :O

So...what now?
If you haven’t already done so, register for an account on PLAYSTATION®Network, then follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your PLAYSTATION®Network account via your PLAYSTATION®3 system, or alternatively via PLAYSTATION®Store on PC at store.playstation.com using the [Sign In/Sign Up] button.

PLAYSTATION®Store
2. Once signed in, select [Account Management].
3. Choose [Transaction Management], then [Redeem PLAYSTATION®Network Card or Promotion Code].
4. Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].
5. NOTE: promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.

Banned
Has anyone figured out why PSN download speeds are so terrible yet?

It's not a port forwarding issue, I have disabled QOS on my router (though the PS3 is set to bypass that anyway) the PS3 is hooked up via a wired connection (though I have tried wireless) and yet I'm lucky if I even get a quarter of my maximum connection speed.

I've got no problems downloading on my 360, Wii or any other device, it's just my PS3/PSN.

None of my friends seem to get above 200–250k or so either.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
The Faceless Master said:
oh snap

oh.. time to play!

well, guess im out.

fucking retarded key system, should have just put it on psn or something.

I even have a year qore subscription. fuck this shit >:|

Top Bottom