• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live action Castlevania movie!...sort of...

Alucard

Banned
This guy was apparently inspired by the guy who did the Batman: Dead End short film. In my opinion, this looks really damn good for an amateur filmmaker. Check out the trailer, as well as the rest of the site, here...

www.benisaac.com

I'm not sure if I agree with Simon Belmont having a full beard, but I'm still pretty impressed with this.

Still6Simonishitwithfiremagic.jpg

Still7Vardusflees.jpg

mattx5

Nicely done - the guy really knows his way around a camera. There were some pretty good special effects tricks and excellent lighting. The only thing that looked sub-par were those one on one fight shots.

jett

D-Member
It *barely* resembles Castlevania. If you hadn't told me it was based on it I wouldn't have made the connection. :p

Why in the hell are Vampires portrayed as such sloppy eaters, even after Anne Rice has done everything in her power to emasculate the modern perception of the beast?

I mean, come on, you're a well dressed vampiric ponce, you can't tell me you don't have access to some frilly bib or goth napkins.

Anyhow, I don't know if Silent Bob can kick Balki's ass or not. Judging from the video, I'm not inclined to care.

BUTTER WHIP!

Top Bottom