• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

abrack08

Oh man, this better be worth staying up until 5 AM. Super hyped. Which means there's a lot of potential for disappointment!

I'm literally just listening to music from P3 and 4, watching the stream, and refreshing this page.

Dr. Buni

Most of the teasers were centered around Persona 4 ( Tv Screen, OST). Persona 3 characters are only there in the countdown.
Not really, they showed A LOT of Persona 3 videos. Persona 3, FES, P3P trailers, recaps of the P3 characters, etc.

Gbraga

It would be awesome if there was a jump in time and all the characters are in college. For some mysterious reason they all went to the same college unknowingly and people around them start dying. They decide to reunite and figure out a new mystery.

That would be pretty awesome.

EMT0

Banned
My hype is bouncing off the walls right now. After tonight/this morning, this gif won't be needed ever again, and let me tell you guys, that feeling is awesome.

iJOgKiyKJsmef.gif

FootballFan

I will pray to the Old Gods and the New that this reveal is an actual video game.

By the way what did you guys name Hero in P4 Golden?

Hedge

One hour later.. and Persona 4 remake!

Not that I'd mind it, since I missed out on it. :c

I wonder if they'll ever actually tie the game stories together. And we'll finally meet the glorious Persona 3 cast again! <3

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
All right... I managed to wake myself up a little too early, but I'm up and ready for the announcement.

Incidentally... I've noticed that the timers on the countdown aren't synched up? 3 Minute gap of something something before actual announcement?

Ideally this will be a P5 announcement and the characters will be adults, dont get me wrong I FUCKING LOVE P3/4 but a change in tone would be nice

Persona7

Banned
All right... I managed to wake myself up a little too early, but I'm up and ready for the announcement.

Incidentally... I've noticed that the timers on the countdown aren't synched up? 3 Minute gap of something something before actual announcement?

There is another event right before the countdown ends

abrack08

So the Persona 3 movie came out in Japan yesterday, right? There any impressions online? I hope it's good, trailers have looked pretty great.

Please for the love of god be Cross-gen. No way in hell I'm paying 200$ for a last-gen console just to play one game even if it's part of one of my favorite game series. It can come out for PS3 but I hope they give this a PS4 release as-well considering this isn't coming out until 2014. The idea of releasing a new game that late into the console's life and not have a release for it's hot successful successor just sounds stupid to me.

Top Bottom