• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

Oddly enough, I'm not feeling too bad and listening to the Deus Ex theme. I didn't want to get too worked up over this whole thing, but I'm certainly getting more excited as each minute draws closer.

laika09

love it when I refresh and the there's another full page o' posts.

Late night/early morning hype train is underway.

Do we know how long the 'announcement' is going to go on for? I remember it being said that there's a news interview with a VA afterwards, but can't remember if the time was mentioned.

The interview was announced for 21:30, but I can't imagine the announcement going 90 minutes...

Flandy

That's what I was thinking, why is everyone ignoring his post?

Everyone, I'm pretty sure it was pointed out that someone from Sony (can't remember if it was someone in particular or one of the regional PSBlogs) retweeted the Persona announcement countdowns, there's no way it's 3DS exclusive!

I think it was @yosp

A-V-B

Honestly, if this is really Persona 5?

No handheld. Has to be a console product, presumably last-of-the-line ps3/360. Carry the banner.

Let's go P5!

Persona is probably the only series that can give me butterflies in my stomach when I think about how much I love it, im kinda nervous about this now, its getting real.

Chavelo

Just woke up from my short sleep just to be able to see the announcement. Mountain Standard Time here. Let's do this, Persona-GAF.

Milennia

~550k of that Nino Kuni total came from the Japan only DS game.

I see that, also the info from the article seems to be from a banned site as well ...

The overall sales however, can spawn a sequel, whether it be 3ds or ps4.

Whether they choose to bring it here is on them, i feel they would.

love it when I refresh and the there's another full page o' posts.

Late night/early morning hype train is underway.

Do we know how long the 'announcement' is going to go on for? I remember it being said that there's a news interview with a VA afterwards, but can't remember if the time was mentioned.

They're live streaming a talk show about Persona an hour and a half later after the announcement

If the announcement is Persona 5 it will be a Hype Bullet Train.

kiri

Ok, getting pretty busy outside Studio alta now, I will try taking a picture or two but don't want to look like a creeper.

FAKE EDIT: I say this as a French guy is going photo crazy next to me :/

Top Bottom