• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

[Live Rec] Trump kicks off his Black coalition: "Black voices for Trump" conference! Ft. Ben Carson, Pastor Scott, & Mike Pence (1 hour 35 mins)

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
Trump has launched his Black campaign coalition and plans to campaign aggressively in black communities like no Republican has done in recent history. LIVE recording from Fox News:

What an event, completely packed to the point that they ran out of room. Everyone laid out the facts and gave good reasons why Trump is the best choice for Blacks in 2020.

Strangely, and I'm being sarcastic, most of the mainstream news media won't zoom out or pan the camera to show the crowd. in fact, the CNN stream cut out the part where they zoomed out at the end. There doesn't seem to be any actual view or image of the full crowd anywhere. I am so surprised!!!! I can't believe the mainstream media outlets would try and avoid showing something that would debunk their false narratives!!! No one could have seen this coming.

There's already hit articles talking about how Trumps pitting "Blacks" against "Immigrants" leaving out the illegal part, or the fact Blacks have complained about illegals in their cities since the 80's and were ignored. Or how the event was primarily white, yet WON'T show a screenshot from the event showing the crowd. instead, using a place holder of Trump in front of a different crowd at another event.

Makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

finowns

May 10, 2009
I don’t know it’s kind of cringey. a page out of the dems playbook.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
I feel like a dem's campaign would be, "[Candidate's name] for black voices" despite the fact that it's really all about using those black voices for their own self benefit.

Trump wouldn't sugar-coat it like that. He's letting you know right off the bat that this is about black voices for him :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Reactions: finowns

Xenon

Highlights for me.

1. Ben talking about the shaming of people who go Trump... So true.

2. The man who is working with and hired another who's grandfather was one the officers who hosed down black protesters in the 60s speach was touching. Sadly the left would prefer these men hating each other.

Last edited:

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007
Whats Mike Pence position? He gonna try and shock the black out of people?

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Whats Mike Pence position? He gonna try and shock the black out of people?
I'm as homosexual as a unicorn buttfucking a rainbow, and I'd rather live in Mike Pence's world than the idpol nightmare of the Left.

Concerning the topic, Trump offers black America jobs, economic prosperity, and the self respect of earned accomplishment. The DNC offers handouts, poverty, and infantilizing condescention. It's amazing the way the black employees of customers I deliver to react while we're unloading when I explain the exact steps I took to get my CDL for free. I provide all the free online tools I used to pass the written exam, explain the exact procedure of going to PRIME Inc.,my training company, and give them the unvarnished truth of what their first year will be like. Some of my customers have had to hire new people, because their employees decided they wanted to make real money.

It's amazing what happens when a dumb-ass truck driver encourages somebody to realize their worth, rather than an entire society telling them they're worthless.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
From https://twitter.com/charlesbethea
Reporting live from the Georgia World Congress Center where the “Black Voices For Trump” rally is set to get underway...
I like how you and the people responding to the Tweet are ignoring all those Black people in the background.

Here's a better pic:

BTW, the dems had a counter protest that brought the "real people of Atlanta" apparently:

Outside the man with the blow horn, how many black people are in the counter protest? In a city where Blacks have the plurality?

quickwhips

Jan 26, 2009
I like how you and the people responding to the Tweet are ignoring all those Black people in the background.

Here's a better pic:

BTW, the dems had a counter protest that brought the "real people of Atlanta" apparently:

Outside the man with the blow horn, how many black people are in the counter protest? In a city where Blacks have the plurality?
I see 4 but one may be black face.

• LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
You don't have to look far for racism - all yo have to do is show a black conservative to a liberal!

The corresponding Ree thread is AMAZING!!
Ree doesn't even realize why people are moving. They think their crazy yet seems to ignore the fact they constantly put illegals and blacks in the same statements and have done nothing to encourage black business growth or to get them OFF of welfare programs with HIGHER wages. They are literally posting about how they can't do it and that going right is stockholm syndrome.

I said this before but the democrats not looking at their own party in a vacuum is what got us Trump and we will get him again as more move away. They really don't think they have done anything wrong, it's actually amazing if you wanted to do research on these strange specimens.

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
Unless you're a white supremacist this is a good idea. Trump should have good tactics though, or he could turn people off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panda1

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
For as much as I can't stand identity politics, this is what you have to do anymore. You can't just say "everyone is doing better" and black people follow up by saying "we agree!" Sometimes you have to present targeted info that shows an individual you are working for them.

I think the difference here is covering progress that has been made for Black Americans vs the actual Dem playbook that says you are victims that need more free stuff. The Dem playbook involves no real progress. Black people making a choice for themselves is definitely not cringey.

n64coder

Sep 28, 2010

Here's a better pic:
Thanks for the better pic. Do you have one of the actual crowd in the arena? Reports I read suggested that there were only a few hundred blacks in the crowd.

I wasn't suggesting that there were no/few blacks but rather mocking these white people for wearing those shirts when they're not black. Sure, attend the event with MAGA hats or "Read the Transcript", but don't be wearing those shirts.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for the better pic. Do you have one of the actual crowd in the arena? Reports I read suggested that there were only a few hundred blacks in the crowd.

I wasn't suggesting that there were no/few blacks but rather mocking these white people for wearing those shirts when they're not black. Sure, attend the event with MAGA hats or "Read the Transcript", but don't be wearing those shirts.
You haven't read any "reports", the media and Google have been hiding pictures of the inside crowd. CNN cut the last part of their stream zooming out and I know because that's the one I originally saw.

This is deliberate. I'm sure more photos from people's phone cams will show up soon, but until then we got what we got.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Sure, attend the event with MAGA hats or "Read the Transcript", but don't be wearing those shirts.
If men can support women by wearing pro feminist shirts or heterosexuals wear pro LGBT shirts I see no problem with with people wearing these shirts either.

Last edited:

gunslikewhoa

Mar 3, 2014
I feel like a dem's campaign would be, "[Candidate's name] for black voices" despite the fact that it's really all about using those black voices for their own self benefit.

Trump wouldn't sugar-coat it like that. He's letting you know right off the bat that this is about black voices for him :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I'm with her.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Saw a few of those videos on my feed a few weeks ago, guess they got Trump to run with it.

Amazing how they ignore that Trump has done more for petty drug offenders than any of the Democrat candidates have, especially "Corn Pop" Biden and "Smoke a joint, I'll score some prosecution points" Harris. He has done more than Obama did as well.

He already outperformed with black and Hispanic voters in 2016 when "Superpredator" Clinton ran - I can't wait to see what happens when he does better in 2020.

Reactions: cryptoadam

btgorman

Jul 26, 2009

Amazing how they ignore that Trump has done more for petty drug offenders than any of the Democrat candidates have, especially "Corn Pop" Biden and "Smoke a joint, I'll score some prosecution points" Harris. He has done more than Obama did as well.

He already outperformed with black and Hispanic voters in 2016 when "Superpredator" Clinton ran - I can't wait to see what happens when he does better in 2020.
Yep. Trump Administration has done some work on that front. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Step_Act

But lets just ignore that because of reasons...

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Good on Trump and good on the blacks out there supporting him and speaking up in their communities. Took a look at the REEE thread and see that its ok to mock and make fun of black people as long as they support Trump.
I hope Trump can pull in record numbers of the black vote in 2020. Dems want to take away blacks guns, kill their babies, and keep them on the government titty.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Good on Trump and good on the blacks out there supporting him and speaking up in their communities. Took a look at the REEE thread and see that its ok to mock and make fun of black people as long as they support Trump.
I hope Trump can pull in record numbers of the black vote in 2020. Dems want to take away blacks guns, kill their babies, and keep them on the government titty.
It's the flawed logic that always amazes me with the DNC. They want to take all the blacks guns which would leave only illegals and criminals in the inner cities with guns, the cities that in many areas are underpoliced or not policed at all.

Also with this great deal being made about cops shooting down blacks, you want to take away their ability to defend themselves? How does that solve the problem lol?