• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LocoRoco 2 Remastered announced for PS4

wouwie

Sorry for the bump but i was wondering if this is still happening? There hasn’t been any official info or pr on this from Sony. It does have an info page on the Playstation site but nothing else. I guess there wasn’t any sign of this game at TGS either?

Sorry for the bump but i was wondering if this is still happening? There hasn’t been any official info or pr on this from Sony. It does have an info page on the Playstation site but nothing else. I guess there wasn’t any sign of this game at TGS either?
This announcement is about three months old. Give it time! Very likely still a thing. I'm very pleased about the remaster, I gotta say

wouwie

This announcement is about three months old. Give it time! Very likely still a thing. I'm very pleased about the remaster, I gotta say

Ofcourse. It’s just that it has a 2017 release date according to the Playstation site but maybe that’s just a placeholder. Anyhow, enjoyed the first remaster a lot so looking forward to this.

Top Bottom