• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

''Look ma', I have a social life...''

Alfen Dave

''On the Internet!!''

1h7lI6p.png

Wow..Over 15 Notifications..Does that mean I'm truly part of Gaf or what?

What was the most you guys ever received here?

Barsinister

Banned
It's a funny thing when you write something and press the "Post Reply" button. It goes out into the world and touches people in ways that you cannot anticipate. Not everyone replies to every one of your posts, but that does not mean that you are not having an effect.

You have to write for you first, or else you will fall into just pandering. Which, in my opinion, leads to the messes that message boards find themselves in. Don't be like MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima , create something you want to read, people will get it!

Cracklox

I'm pretty new to this whole reaction thing, but I made a post the other day, where I was sort of addressing just 1 person in the thread. After I posted it I immediately thought I should've just pm'd the person. Came back an hour later to 10 notifications to it.

I was kinda taking a dump on REEEE though in the dedicated thread, so that seems to be the best way way to phish for em, if you're into that

V2Tommy

paper doesnt emit light genius

I’m not going to accept insults from someone that doesn’t understand how to use a comma.

Human eyes are made for operating in bright lighting conditions. You think any screen in the world is brighter than the outdoors during daylight? And yet we’re just fine outside and yet the poor monitor is just too much.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I’m not going to accept insults from someone that doesn’t understand how to use a comma.

Human eyes are made for operating in bright lighting conditions. You think any screen in the world is brighter than the outdoors during daylight? And yet we’re just fine outside and yet the poor monitor is just too much.
You got some Jaden Smith level understanding of how our eyes work, dude.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I was kinda taking a dump on REEEE though in the dedicated thread, so that seems to be the best way way to phish for em, if you're into that
Yep, the toilet threads are pretty good places to get reactions.

Top Bottom