• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for sugar daddy

buizel

Banned
Hello yes I am looking for someone to treat me like I deserve

I'm 28 but totally younger looking, sexy beard and I have hamsters and I can take photos with them if you like, I may be able to find some chinchillas if you like them too.

Definitely looking for someone to treat me to pizza and cool headphones and maybe a place to sleep that's not on the floor in my sister's spare room haha.

You can see the game I'm making and I'll treat you to a picture of my feet if that's your thing. Really desperate guys hmu

This is like a car advertisement without showing the car.

Need pics of one bending over grabbing their ankles before a decision can be made.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Urghhh feet. The least attractive part of the body. I may have considered it even though you are either a woman with a beard or a man, but the whole foot thing ruined it.
Seriously I can accept anyone but a foot fetishist.

Tesseract

Banned
will you wear sneakers without socks around the house if i tell you to

remove the laces too, turn the laces into chokers

wanna check out my dungeon?

01-sugar-consumption-in-uk-and-usa.jpg

GI-Graph-Cane-Sugar.jpg

Last edited:

decisions

Anyone else lost a girl to sugar dating? Makes you feel like shit but also gets you out of a relationship with a materialist. Ultimately good outcome.

nocsi

I had a coworker that would take girls out to dinner on the Seeking Arrangement app. He never banged any of them, just free dinners for the girls

Top Bottom