• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like Target is having a B2G1 Free sale 10/29-11/4

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=298104

EXCLUDES SWITCH GAMES. It mentions SNES Classic too (see bottom of the page)

CA90_EAF3-_F3_E9-43_B1-_B994-27_FAC231_DCDB.jpg

border

No Switch games? ThisIsBullshit.GIF Nintendo games never go on sale, so this was really the only chance to pick up Zelda and Mario at any kind of discount. Wolfenstein, South Park, Call of Duty and all that other stuff is going to be $40 or less sometime between now and Christmas.

Is it possible to become a Redcard member in less than 6 days? I want a crack at buying an SNES Classic.

smurfx

get some go again
maybe i'll do my christmas shopping early. hopefully the games my nephews want are already released.

kunonabi

If I manage to sell my SNES I might take advantage of this. Assuming they have some of the few 3DS games I'm missing anyway.

Im going to use this as an excuse to grab evil within 2 along side wolfenstein and assassins creed, i hear the second is quite good and ive been on a kick for some good survival horror

Damnt I knew i should've held off on South Park, I had the feeling it was coming and I usually resist, but I saw the *free copy of stick of truth and they got my ass lol.

I still have a backlog from last year's b2g1 free so I guess I can try to ignore this...

I’m looking forward to board games more than video games. It looks like you can mix and match, so I might have to get a video game while I’m at it.

duxstar

Ive never gotten my bestbuy to honor the b2g1 with the gcu 20% deal, they always say it doesnt wprk like that even when i argue with the manager and point to it on their website

bman94

Ehhh... Wolfenstein II is a definite, but without Switch games I can't think of anything else I'd want to get with this offer. GT Sport maybe? Never played one but not too excited about this deal.

Bastion

It works on pre-orders as well. Have all the games I want for the next year pre-purchased. Target won't charge you until it ships as well.

Top Bottom