• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like this is the end of the road for Tecmo!

MCD

fartblast said:
This really good shit that when the game puts me in combat in the water it makes me want to throw my controller through the television
don't fight on water then.

use that water gun and the bow against that water dragon boss.

I remember reading somewhere that Hayashi was basically a nobody in the company.

Doesn't sound good for Team Ninja.

Itagaki should go over to Mistwalker.

I've bought every Team Ninja game since DOA2 on the Dreamcast (even DOAX2 for $10, lol), but somehow I doubt I'll continue to buy Team Ninja products. Let's see if Hayashi can step up and bring the goods.

llTll

Banned
Liara T'Soni said:
I remember reading somewhere that Hayashi was basically a nobody in the company.

Doesn't sound good for Team Ninja.

Itagaki should go over to Mistwalker.

i dont get it. what does a guy who love fighting/ action games with blood like never seen before has to do with an RPG games ?

if he go work with MS japan studio, then yeah sure.

but the way i see it, MS will help opening his own studio just like MS did with mistwalker and get his team to release exclusives on their console.

its win win for both itagaki as he will be running his studio. and for MS for getting the games exclusive

wsippel

Banned
Vinnk said:
It wasn't being made at all. So status will be unchanged.
According to Tecmos most recent statement, it's in development at Team Tachyon and part of Tecmos "Worldwide Strategy". I believe it's Tachyons first game, but the studio is about the same size as Team Ninja. Tachyon is one of two new Tecmo studios, the other one being Tecmo USA (they are supposed to handle Tecmo Bowl).

a Master Ninja said:
I've bought every Team Ninja game since DOA2 on the Dreamcast (even DOAX2 for $10, lol), but somehow I doubt I'll continue to buy Team Ninja products. Let's see if Hayashi can step up and bring the goods.

Same here except I've bought every Team Ninja game since DOA 1 on the Saturn. I doubt I'll be buying Team Ninja games again :/

I'm just upset that DoA5 might not exsist now :(

What about Code Chronos! that was my only hope of a gaiden spin off with kasumi and ayane! :(

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
are we ever going to find out what project progressive was? i assume it's not going to happen now. someone should ask itagaki

MCD

drohne said:
are we ever going to find out what project progressive was? i assume it's not going to happen now. someone should ask itagaki
probably vaporware.

team ninja is doing a new game for the western audience.

I know of a company which keeps it's top men in Lamborghinis

who shares Itagaki's vision of a eastern company targeting western audiences

who owns ips for a popular ninja game, fighting game, and volleyball games

a company which itagaki adores, and even considered working for before

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
TheSonicRetard said:
I know of a company which keeps it's top men in Lamborghinis

who shares Itagaki's vision of a eastern company targeting western audiences

who owns ips for a popular ninja game, fighting game, and volleyball games

a company which itagaki adores, and even considered working for before

I hope you are talking about sega, because if you are not, I don't know what the hell are you talking about.

Top Bottom