• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like we might hear some unexpected news about a Sony first party title soon (ZhugeEX rumour)

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I'm gonna eat my shoes if the news is about tsushima being a ps5 title, that game graphic has nothing of next gen, he's not even prettier than rdr2...
I dont think that will be it anymore but when the Ghost of Tsushima trailer was 1st shown, people thought it was running on the PS5

Hopefully a Studio Japan title.

I think it was clarified back in the old Era thread that he didn't have anything in the Paedo Discord but they banned people who did after being hypocrites.

GymWolf

I dont think that will be it anymore but when the Ghost of Tsushima trailer was 1st shown, people thought it was running on the PS5
yeah i know.

i can understand tlou2 being ps5 material just for the animations, but tsushima is not really better than rdr2 or even horizon in some location.
and i'm a huge fan of suckerpunch and the game itself but still i can't see nothing next gen in this game...(top 3 or 5 graphic of the gen maybe, but not next gen)

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
yeah i know.

i can understand tlou2 being ps5 material just for the animations, but tsushima is not really better than rdr2 or even horizon in some location.
and i'm a huge fan of suckerpunch and the game itself but still i can't see nothing next gen in this game...(top 3 or 5 graphic of the gen maybe, but not next gen)
Idk lol. When I saw the foliage in the beginning of the Ghost of Tsushima trailer, it already looked amazing

vkbest

I think it can only be 2 things.
O The Last of Us Part 2 is postponed (perhaps even until May 2020), or Ghost of Tsushima will not be released exclusively for PS4 but also for PS5 by the end of 2020.
(or a third option, Death Stranding is announced for PC)
Or maybe announcing the game Sony Japan is developing for years

haha last of us postponed? Seriously? they would postponed on December or January, not one month after the announcing the release date.

Death stranding to PC? lol, why they would announcing something that would be cost PS4 sales before the game is releasing? if they port the game to PC, never before of PS5 improved version.

Ghost of tsushima on PS5? Why would they announcing this when they have not presented PS5 yet?

the most probably to be is a new game not announced or release date and more info of Ghost of Tsushima

Last edited:

ultrazilla

Ghosts of Tsushima going PS5 exclusive. No PS4 release. (speculation)

They can announce a new Killzone for the PS5 though!

Last edited:

So, is this guy reliable? I wonder what it might be? Good news or bad news? Cancellation? Earlier than expected release? A PS4 game being moved to PS5 only? A new game announcement? A PC port?

:pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking:

I have the fear this could be about TLoU2, maybe delayed until holiday 2020 and a contemporary release with ps5? Please no

Well, First ps5 tech demo rumors talk about impressive foliage details, and guess what? In Tsushima trailer there are lots of cherry tree leaves, iirc
Correct me if I'm wrong, It could be

demigod

Or maybe announcing the game Sony Japan is developing for years

haha last of us postponed? Seriously? they would postponed on December or January, not one month after the announcing the release date.

Death stranding to PC? lol, why they would announcing something that would be cost PS4 sales before the game is releasing? if they port the game to PC, never before of PS5 improved version.

Ghost of tsushima on PS5? Why would they announcing this when they have not presented PS5 yet?

the most probably to be is a new game not announced or release date and more info of Ghost of Tsushima

Yep. TLoU2 is too close to release for them to delay it.

It's probably a VR game, lol.

Edit : Ooooh, Zhuge isn't an admin anymore over there, hilarious. I guess they kicked him off his high horse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom