• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
The bouncer for the bar is a GiantBomb fan and knows of GAF. Evilore has to get him an account now. Crazy world.
Guys! Just finished the shoot! Is everyone still at the bbq spot? I want to meet my fellow gaffers!
Nah it has a 2h 30m time limit so they kicked us out, then it was only Koreans in there.
MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR PICCCCCCCCCCSSSS!!!

NEED SOME EVILORE MURSE ACTION!
It's a camera, sorry to break it to you.

I had a good time, chatted it up better after the meal. Nice to meet IMPORTANT INDUSTRY PEOPLE.
I know most didn't know of me so I'll link the PC Thread I talked about: "I need a New PC!" 2012 Thread. 22nm+28nm, Tri-Gate, and reading the OP.

rFv59m.jpg

Seth C

damn, evilore is good with the ladies... :'(

I wonder if evilore still down for another L.A. GAF meet up in the near future.

Next one in a month, fools. Then I'll be there to represent Kentucky GAF. Would have been there for this one but I already had a trip to Turkey booked.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Evillore and H. Protagonist. <3

Lyk dis if you cry everytim

89YTc.jpg

Just got back.
Everyone was so awesome. This was really a good night. From the unspoken beer wars between tables at the BBQ, to the laid back after-bar get-together, to the mad rush to get back to the eatery to claim the cars.

I forgot my camera, only thing I regret.

Needs to happen again soon.

No big group photo?

There were a shitload of photos taken that are not uploaded yet due to their being on actual cameras.

Zyzyxxz

Wow just got back home, what an interesting night. Was fun to meet more people who have share hobbies and overall a great group with no creepers, no cosplayers, etc.

ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST NOW LA GAF

Definitely should get another one going eventually!

No big group photo?

They will be up later I just got back and I left earlier than others from the bar so some people have to drive further away home and probably have yet to leave.

So wait until tomorrow morning for everyone's upload.

Glad to see the night was a success! Looking forward to hearing everybody's impressions. It's also cool to see this trend of positive real-life social interactions on GAF. Someday I may join my LAGAF brethren and sistren for one of these.

Hey to everyone that came and hung out, it was great seeing you all!

Fantastic vibe and good times.

Let's do this again sometime!

Thanks for talking me into going, ravidrath!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wow just got back home, what an interesting night. Was fun to meet more people who have share hobbies and overall a great group with no creepers, no cosplayers, etc.

ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST NOW LA GAF
I didn't even meet you I'm such a bad person.
I'm not hating on some cosplay, lets go.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
After-after party! If you're not here you're a loser.

qheTM.jpg

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
wow you guys are still hungry? where you guys at? culver city?

Iceman

After-after party! If you're not here you're a loser.

qheTM.jpg

Nice. Great job of keeping it rolling. LA gaf is really an outstanding group of people. I want to thank everyone for all your patience and generosity. Taking care of that ~1200 bill was much easier than I feared it might be. Everything just kind of clicked without much fuss. Really good time.

Top Bottom