• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

FmfRB.jpg

Tf33O.jpg

wFBxK.jpg

Just... perfect Moblin.

Oh, he got approved today too. Woo juniors

Wish I could go, but I'm out of the city 'til the 20th from this Thurs on. At this rate Evilore will have eaten his way through LA. Take him to the Edison if you guys are close enough. ^_-

You're going to be on a well earned vacation. Don't worry about it. Are you still having a romantic night out with just you and Evilore? =P

commedieu

Banned
In Evilores defense, Karaoke was Hijacked by whichever member lied about the Soju Tower @ the Korean Pirate Themed Bar... Either that or we all just drunkenly stumbled into that bar, which wasn't keen on byob, or serving alcohol to people. But it some how turned into an open bar, fire magic, dance club, and bed(not saying any names).

One day I'll have a soju tower.

In Evilores defense, Karaoke was Hijacked by whichever member lied about the Soju Tower @ the Korean Pirate Themed Bar... Either that or we all just drunkenly stumbled into that bar, which wasn't keen on byob, or serving alcohol to people. But it some how turned into an open bar, fire magic, dance club, and bed(not saying any names).

I almost forgot about that...

PARTING GIFTS FTW!!!

:D

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras

Haha . . you can name names. I'm okay with it.

You're going to be on a well earned vacation. Don't worry about it. Are you still having a romantic night out with just you and Evilore? =P

You guys (well, mostly just you) are so gossip hungry. :p Yes, I am showing him some South Bay cuisine, and no it's not just us. I'm just waiting for him to pick between the the giant cheese risotto of Musha or the hot mess that is Gaja. Thinking of pool at Naja after if anyone is still going strong at that point. I promised him something potentially lethal (alas I could not find live squid to eat), so it's either a cold swim under the pier or a flaming cocktail to balance on our heads somewhere. :D

EDIT 1: You're trying to get Kisaya to kill me, aren't you, James? I know your tricks.

EDIT 2: Looks like I'll get to make the mini Gaf meet up while I'm in NY on my vacation! Woo!

You guys (well, mostly just you) are so gossip hungry. :p Yes, I am showing him some South Bay cuisine, and no it's not just us. I'm just waiting for him to pick between the the giant cheese risotto of Musha or the hot mess that is Gaja. Thinking of pool at Naja after if anyone is still going strong at that point. I promised him something potentially lethal (alas I could not find live squid to eat), so it's either a cold swim under the pier or a flaming cocktail to balance on our heads somewhere. :D

Gossip hungry? Who? Me? I'm just butthurt that I didn't get an invite. jk

not really T_T

EDIT 1: You're trying to get Kisaya to kill me, aren't you, James? I know your tricks.

Getting others to do work for me is my specialty.

commedieu

Banned
Dude I swear I saw the soju tower at Crazy Hook back in the day...here's a pic from Yelp to prove it...!
Granted this pic is dated back in 2009...maybe they don't offer it anymore, yo. =(

hehehe, I'm just givin you a hard time. Can't wait :)

Haha . . you can name names. I'm okay with it.

To the grave my friend.

I almost forgot about that...

PARTING GIFTS FTW!!!

:D

never forget... Oh also, I ended up pouring all of the candy from the place in my pockets. One of the waitresses @ the pirate bar stole my CC, or at least I thought she did. It was in my pocket. Either way, I have plenty of pocket candy for the next meetup. Im realizing that maybe im not the most credible source of information.

You know, it's a damned blessing we couldn't get our hands on one of these... O_O
I was so looking forward to it, only to be denied...especially after hyping peeps like commedieu and Fedilis on it...my bad y'all. lol

Maybe the next time GAF ever happens to mob that place again we can show them the pic and slip them an extra $20 bill or something to make a few of them for us...

zulfate

never forget... Oh also, I ended up pouring all of the candy from the place in my pockets. One of the waitresses @ the pirate bar stole my CC, or at least I thought she did. It was in my pocket. Either way, I have plenty of pocket candy for the next meetup. Im realizing that maybe im not the most credible source of information.

i saw you give the lady a hard time and i also saw you eating candy... i also saw you getting yelled at by koreans outside the bar lol

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.

To the grave my friend.

I saw this. I noticed you just picked up the bowl and had it in your general crotch region .. then you put it back and I noticed all the candy was gone haha.

To the grave my friend.

The candy at the pirate bar was SO good. I kept eating it and trying to steal some to throw at GAF-members. I was having a blast with that candy. I WANT MORE!

I'm thinking about asking a mod if I can change my name to Puddles 2, so that moniker might change.

I'm going to ask Evilore to change Puddles 1 to 'Skank Scraper' so you may able to fill the vacancy left and become the new Puddles 1.

You know what. I'm not surprised bro.
Did he hit on you too, I presume?
Recommend any type of color clothing or scent to fend him off?

Puddles asked me if I wanted some 'heavy lingering', but I denied him. Puddles seems to be afraid of gang symbols and italicized writing, so I suggest getting the most cholo/gangsta-wannabe looking clothes you can.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
well you are somewhat a internet celebrity! i do hear your name alot on random podcasts lol

Really? I'm totally oblivious, haha.

Hazaro: nah man he didn't give me his account info or I would've hooked him up.

Top Bottom