Lost Order announced (Matsuno/Yoshida/PlatinumGames/Cygames, RealtimeTactics, Mobile)

Shin-chan

May 8, 2015
Well. This might just be the first mobile game I can actually get into.

Hopefully Matsuno is doing the full scenario for the game.

Rymuth

Jun 8, 2014
Had to do a double-take before realizing this wasn't OLD.

Platinum burning the candle on both ends

Oregano

Mar 13, 2013
Also funny that Madworld(Platinum + Matsuno) and Nier (Platinum+Yoshida) were brought up in the Granblue thread.

Chobel

Mar 26, 2013
This is getting ridiculous. How can platinum have so many active projects at the same time?

Pinko Marx

Banned
May 11, 2009
Georgia
:(

Really conflicted. I feel like a mobile game is wasting Matsuno's talents. And I say this as someone that games on his phone pretty consistently.
I have no issues with mobile games at all, but I don't want to get caught up in gatcha and stamina BS in a Matsuno game.
Sigh. Well... We'll see what happens with this. Definitely interested, I'll play anything Matsuno touches.

Somnium

Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com
Ehh, not feeling any excitement despite that line up. Creatively, the art looks very par for the course for Yoshida. Even Platinum has fallen back their own formula lately.

Open to see how the gameplay turns, but I'm not expecting anything interesting.

jonno394

May 28, 2010
A barrage of mobile rpg announcements. I wonder how long it is until those companies supporting the vita with jrpg and dungeon rpg games move over to mobile (likes of compile heart, NIS etc)

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Aug 22, 2010
myfinalfantasycollection.blogspot.it
Really terrible ingame artstyle. Unfortunately attaching a big name it's not always the only thing needed to make a game appealing. This doesn't even look like a Matsuno and Yoshida game. Bring the two back to Square Enix for God's Sake -.-'

kuroneko0509

Oct 14, 2012
UK / Malaysia
No one in Japan uses the term "mobage" for all smartphone games, why are English people still doing this.
because term mobage is kinda synonym with gacha-type Japanese mobile games outside that country, and even if it is no longer universally true (wrt usage), it is still widely used in my country, and we're not English people anyway.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Feb 22, 2012
No one in Japan uses the term "mobage" for all smartphone games, why are English people still doing this.
Whenever I see the word I think of the DeNA portal thing which nobody means; messes me up. :/

Gemeanie

Apr 20, 2016
Asia
Ironically I was excited with everything until I saw Realtime
Hate mobile games that require full attention and cannot be put down anytime:/

vareon

Feb 5, 2007
Not anywhere
I'm bracing myself for the usual gacha F2P though I could foolishly hope for paid model lol.

That said in-game screenshots doesn't look too hot.