• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Order announced (Matsuno/Yoshida/PlatinumGames/Cygames, RealtimeTactics, Mobile)

was announced from the stream, genre is "real-time tactics"
official site: http://lostorder.jp/
trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvhMpeg4UTw
5874044256.jpg

13af0a1de6.jpg

bg.jpg

CqYD4JtVUAUmrBn.jpg:orig

CqYD4uYUEAAQbsY.jpg:orig

CqYEGXJVIAACP7Z.jpg:orig

CqYEGwzUsAAOF1g.jpg:orig

Shin-chan

Well. This might just be the first mobile game I can actually get into.

Hopefully Matsuno is doing the full scenario for the game.

Oregano

Also funny that Madworld(Platinum + Matsuno) and Nier (Platinum+Yoshida) were brought up in the Granblue thread.

:(

Really conflicted. I feel like a mobile game is wasting Matsuno's talents. And I say this as someone that games on his phone pretty consistently.
I have no issues with mobile games at all, but I don't want to get caught up in gatcha and stamina BS in a Matsuno game.
Sigh. Well... We'll see what happens with this. Definitely interested, I'll play anything Matsuno touches.

mortal

Gold Member
Ehh, not feeling any excitement despite that line up. Creatively, the art looks very par for the course for Yoshida. Even Platinum has fallen back their own formula lately.

Open to see how the gameplay turns, but I'm not expecting anything interesting.

jonno394

A barrage of mobile rpg announcements. I wonder how long it is until those companies supporting the vita with jrpg and dungeon rpg games move over to mobile (likes of compile heart, NIS etc)

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
No one in Japan uses the term "mobage" for all smartphone games, why are English people still doing this.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Really terrible ingame artstyle. Unfortunately attaching a big name it's not always the only thing needed to make a game appealing. This doesn't even look like a Matsuno and Yoshida game. Bring the two back to Square Enix for God's Sake -.-'

No one in Japan uses the term "mobage" for all smartphone games, why are English people still doing this.

because term mobage is kinda synonym with gacha-type Japanese mobile games outside that country, and even if it is no longer universally true (wrt usage), it is still widely used in my country, and we're not English people anyway.

Gemeanie

Ironically I was excited with everything until I saw Realtime
Hate mobile games that require full attention and cannot be put down anytime:/

vareon

I'm bracing myself for the usual gacha F2P though I could foolishly hope for paid model lol.

That said in-game screenshots doesn't look too hot.

Top Bottom