• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Sphear Demo is out now

Sojiro

Looking forward to trying this out. I enjoyed I am Setsuna, but was more than ready for it to end by the end of the game. Any impressions so far? At work, so it will be a while before I can download it and try it.

theclaw135

Banned
Looking forward to trying this out. I enjoyed I am Setsuna, but was more than ready for it to end by the end of the game. Any impressions so far? At work, so it will be a while before I can download it and try it.

Is that it? I never got around to the last game then.

BizzyBum

I tried it when it first went up in the Japanese eShop.

It felt very underwhelming, especially coming off playing the Project Octopath demo.

Malio

It's on Steam too, downloading! I don't know anything about it. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

xviper

i played the demo and i actually like it even though i hate turn-based games, but Lost sphear is more strategy than turn based

i was thinking about buying it but then i was shocked when i found out that it costs 50$, wtf square ?? 50 fucking dollars for this ??

i may buy it if it goes on sale for 5-10$, not fucking 50$

Burn0ut

Neo Member
i played the demo and i actually like it even though i hate turn-based games, but Lost spear is more strategy than turn based

i was thinking about buying it but then i was shocked when i found out that it costs 50$, wtf square ?? 50 fucking dollars for this ??

i may buy it if it goes on sale for 5-10$, not fucking 50$

5 to 10€?
That’s the price of one cocktail drink, a cheap one

RPGCrazied

They really trying to sell this for $50? Feels like a mobile RPG. Seems okay, wouldn't spend that much on it though.

Top Bottom