• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Natiko

Banned
I've just already said my thoughts. You all are just regurgitating the same points again and again. I find myself thinking if either is scum I'd be more likely to guess FatSorian but I don't really buy it and don't feel like rolling the dice on that D1. On the flip side Darryl's play seems par for the last game I played with him where he was town. Nin popping in and doing absolutely nothing before disappearing again deserves the biggest eye roll in the world and almost makes me want to vote there on principle but it's a waste of my time when I feel there are actual scum candidates.

Darryl

Banned
I've just already said my thoughts. You all are just regurgitating the same points again and again. I find myself thinking if either is scum I'd be more likely to guess FatSorian but I don't really buy it and don't feel like rolling the dice on that D1. On the flip side Darryl's play seems par for the last game I played with him where he was town. Nin popping in and doing absolutely nothing before disappearing again deserves the biggest eye roll in the world and almost makes me want to vote there on principle but it's a waste of my time when I feel there are actual scum candidates.

I told Nin to stay home though because Sorian and Fat4all were teaming up on me and I didn't want this to become a 4-way shouting match which would have been disgusting to read. It was already bad enough that Sorian was coming in and echo chambering everything Fat4all posted.

Sophia

It wasn't even the only time they misread my posts tho. Ty4on corrected them in post #1305 for something else they misread in the same post (that I didn't even catch at first) and they haven't followed up on it. I'm really struggling to see a scenario where Fat made that post and wasn't intentionally being deceptive or pushing an agenda, and it's only further driven home by how flippantly they post stuff like this given the line of thinking I'm chasing

*reads #1305*

Hmm... fair point. However, what really bothers me is how Ty4on is essentially ignored by Fat regarding that post, and opts for another attack on you.

Natiko

Banned
I told Nin to stay home though because Sorian and Fat4all were teaming up on me and I didn't want this to become a 4-way shouting match which would have been disgusting to read. It was already bad enough that Sorian was coming in and echo chambering everything Fat4all posted.
Nin could stay out of the argument besides a post or two and instead, oh I dunno, post anything relevant whatsoever that shows he's put even a tiny amount of thought into contributing to our effort to find scum. Sorian and Fat could be both of your top scum read but logically we know there are others as well so he could have started working towards that or even working backwards and discussing who he feels is leaning town like Ty often does.

nin1000

Banned
Nin could stay out of the argument besides a post or two and instead, oh I dunno, post anything relevant whatsoever that shows he's put even a tiny amount of thought into contributing to our effort to find scum. Sorian and Fat could be both of your top scum read but logically we know there are others as well so he could have started working towards that or even working backwards and discussing who he feels is leaning town like Ty often does.

Could have would have. Will work on it though.
Anything else you want to put out there now that I am here ? More shade ?

Sorian

Banned
Anyone else suspicious about how quiet people are? This is the most narrow minded the chat has been yet. Quietness when the crosshairs are on a scum is pretty normal. Lynch Sorian/Fat4all

Literally throwing anything that sticks, has nothing to do with it being nighy on a Friday either. The same logic also could apply right back to you. Also same side lines watching that we got during kitsune/Dragonz.

nin1000

Banned
Off to work now, but will be back 8 hours before the deadline in order to give some sick reads.
For now this is what I got

Town
Daryll and NiN

Verelios

I'm of two minds with all this.

One-

CrimsonPhia and FatSorian are in bed together.

Two-

Nomatico and Darryn are colluding and joining boats.

Just from tonight's overall post coverage.

Sorian

Banned

One-

Two-

Doesn't Crimson still dislike me or Fat? And Natiko is just more taking a logical spin if anything.

Natiko

Banned
Could have would have. Will work on it though.
Anything else you want to put out there now that I am here ? More shade ?
It's more fact than shade. You can take another shot at talking tough if you ever manage to hit the post minimum.

One-

Two-

Some weird ass collusion when I'm dissenting against the pair they've targeted with votes/arguments.

Natiko

Banned
Kinda feel like I flubbed the wording on that. I'm dissenting against Darryl's attack on Sorian/Fat and don't have them as a scum lean.

Fat4all

Banned
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've requested to be replaced. Some rough family stuff just came up that's gonna require my full attention for a while.

I dunno when they will be able to get a replacement in for me, hopefully it doesn't take too long. Sorry for the inconvenience.

See you next game.

Verelios

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I've requested to be replaced. Some rough family stuff just came up that's gonna require my full attention for a while.

I dunno when they will be able to get a replacement in for me, hopefully it doesn't take too long. Sorry for the inconvenience.

See you next game.
Hey, no problem. Take care of yourself and your family and come back when you're ready. Hope it all works out bro.

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Ourobolus & kingkitty (3)
WhereAreMahDragonz 156 954
flatearthpandas 174 176
Sorian 194 444
flatearthpandas 619 654
Muffin1611 718 1252
Dr. Worm 836
Nomadic Sparks 1159
Natiko 1178

Xbro & Karkador (2)
flatearthpandas 387 619
Ty4on 695 1237
Ourobolus 1021
Fireblend 1206
Sorian 1268 1352

Darryl & nin1000 (2)
Fat4all 1264
Sorian 1352

Fat4all & Sorian (2)
CrimsonFist 175
Darryl 659

Trigger & Ty4on (1)
CrimsonFist 71 175
kingkitty 653

Orb & TheWorthyEdge (1)
Sorian 688 1268
WhereAreMahDragonz 954

TsuXna & Royal_Flush (1)
Natiko 475 1178
Nomadic Sparks 488 1149
Ty4on 1237

Verelios & WhereAreMahDragonz (1)
flatearthpandas 176 387
kitsunelaine 385

StarSketch & SexyFish (0): flatearthpandas 655 962

CrimsonFist & Sophia (0): Ourobolus 115 1021, WhereAreMahDragonz 132 156, kingkitty 265 653

franconp & Dr. Worm (0): Dr. Worm 136 537, Muffin1611 178 413

TheExodu5 & Fireblend (0): Dr. Worm 94 136, Ty4on 355 448

kitsunelaine & flatearthpandas (0): Sorian 444 688, Ty4on 448 695

Muffin1611 & Samuraischnecke (0): Dr. Worm 537 836, Fireblend 1098 1206

No active vote for Day 1: flatearthpandas (has previously voted), franconp, Karkador, Muffin1611 (has previously voted), nin1000, Orb, Royal_Flush, Samuraischnecke, SexyFish, Sophia, StarSketch, TheExodu5, TheWorthyEdge, Trigger, TsuXna, Verelios, Xbro

Day 1 Postcount: CrimsonFist 67, Darryl 36, Dr. Worm 64, Fat4all 49, Fireblend 49, flatearthpandas 22, franconp 65, Karkador 15, kingkitty 18, kitsunelaine 51, Muffin1611 80, Natiko 76, nin1000 6, Nomadic Sparks 50, Orb 19, Ourobolus 133, Royal_Flush 12, Samuraischnecke 26, SexyFish 6, Sophia 76, Sorian 98, StarSketch 10, TheExodu5 2, TheWorthyEdge 24, Trigger 11, TsuXna 0, Ty4on 150, Verelios 38, WhereAreMahDragonz 71, Xbro 12

Day 1 ends:
bla_1501959600.png

Automated vote tally here

16 votes for majority

Verelios

... why would we be in bed together when I've openly attacked Fat4all and my partner still has his vote on him?
Okay, hold on a second and let me walk you through my thought process.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to make of given that post. The post that Fat4all quoted did seem like it came out of nowhere at the time you made it. Nevermind the fact that now you're taking his post out of context because he addressed the post to Sorian right after that too, and how you didn't really follow up on it. Which is consistent with what he said about "scum hunting without actually scum hunting"
When I read this, I'll admit I was still colored by my perception earlier in the day of Sorian putting in good words for Crimson, but usually I'd just move on and focus on the thread you were replying to. Because what you posted was mostly right, and I agree to an extent, but the following post is where I scrunch my eyebrows and start getting suspicious.

Usually when I'm trying to find connections between players, what I look for is the often used 'Walk it back" technique,where you voice an opinion/criticism and then...walk it back. You might find yourself wondering what the use of that is and I'd explain it as such: It allows two scum members to passively participate with each other while not having a strong stance one war or another. Brilliant.
I got the impression that Fat's intention was to show you weren't scum hunting. That is, you were looking for people to fill in the details instead of figuring it out yourself. When you did try to pseudo scum hunt (because nobody took to the questions to proposed), and you got called out for you "bad analyst" by Sorian, you didn't follow up on it. He makes note of the fact that you ignored and/or didn't follow up a lot of the time in there.

Not saying I agree with Fat here, yet. I'm skeptical of him suddenly coming in after not being very impressed with him. And I'm trying to be wary to not do his dirty work and fill in the details for him. But his initial argument made sense to me when I read it.
See, here you explain Fat's intention, elaborate on it and then judge the situation...followed by walking it back at the last second with a 'Well, that's not my opinion'. Even if you preface the argument with saying you don't agree with him, which you didn't (it was a non-answer but semantics), you once more explain how wary you are of Fat...before saying his initial argument had merit thus pushing the conversation towards FatSorian's advantage.

Surely you can see where I may get wary?
Doesn't Crimson still dislike me or Fat? And Natiko is just more taking a logical spin if anything.
Connections are what I see Sorian, there's a lot of reasons and actions but it's a pair game and I'm looking at everybody's reaction.
Kinda feel like I flubbed the wording on that. I'm dissenting against Darryl's attack on Sorian/Fat and don't have them as a scum lean.
Yeah, I agree there. Never said you were putting on a united front to lynch Sorian. Just that I see some connections between you and Darryl that I didn't before, nothing more.

Am I misreading this or is Fat admitting that he went into this read purposefully looking to build a case that resulted in Darryl being scum?
There are a lot of ways to word this question but this is kind of an aggressive one. Immediately puts Darryl in a sympathetic light and makes people scrutinize Fat's post more.
Okay, just wanted to check. I think the end phrasing of "why you are scum leaning" threw me off. In my head I kept reading it as he was already scum leaning darryl and went in to make a theory to validate it.
Walking back the passive aggression, but still trying to put Darryl in a positive light. "Just wanted to check" implies the question was harmless while "went in to make a theory" brings to mind that Fat manufactured his post. But semantics, I just thought you were logically breaking down things at this point.
Here is where you got me twisted Nat. This is like some bizarre take on both sides, where you put shine on Darryl, shade on FatSorian, and then walk it back so people know you're not interested in a FS lynch. Odd.

In my mind there has to be a reason for these occurrences, hence collusion, swinging, swapping.

Sophia

Surely you can see where I may get wary?

Actually, yeah, I totally see where you're coming from there. You got me on that point.

Although I could have done without the slightly patronizing explanation of "walking it back" there. :p

Going off of this, what do you think of the point that Darryl mentioned above about Ty4on correcting Fat, as well as pointing out the fact that Fat basically ignored it to attack Darryl some more?

Verelios

Actually, yeah, I totally see where you're coming from there. You got me on that point.

Although I could have done without the slightly patronizing explanation of "walking it back" there. :p

Going off of this, what do you think of the point that Darryl mentioned above about Ty4on correcting Fat, as well as pointing out the fact that Fat basically ignored it to attack Darryl some more?
Oh, sorry Sophia, I didn't mean to sound condescending. I genuinely thought some people wouldn't get what I meant if I just said walk it back and wanted to give an example.

As for what Darryl mentioned, yeah I'm thinking he's right there, Fat should have went back and replied afterwards since he posted again. But, and maybe Sorian could clarify better, is it possible Fat took that conversation thread from lovers chat and from what Sorian said?

Sophia

Oh, sorry Sophia, I didn't mean to sound condescending. I genuinely thought some people wouldn't get what I meant if I just said walk it back and wanted to give an example.

As for what Darryl mentioned, yeah I'm thinking he's right there, Fat should have went back and replied afterwards since he posted again. But, and maybe Sorian could clarify better, is it possible Fat took that conversation thread from lovers chat and from what Sorian said?

I think what bothers me most about it is that Fat just kind of pushed on and attacked Darryl, even after Darryl clarified that Ty4on's reading was correct (and, by implication, that Fat's own was not)

Ya this is correct. That post isn't a justification for my vote on Sorian. Fat4all isn't trying to understand the posts he's complaining about. It is talking about how my opinion on the subject matter is corrupted because the manner of how the events unfolded in my brain gave me preconceived notions of people.
Again, your post history is your own undoing, don't get upset just because someone else brings it up.

As for your question, I think we're sadly reliant on Sorian for a lot of clarification from Fat now, given that he bowed out. : \

I think what bothers me most about it is that Fat just kind of pushed on and attacked Darryl, even after Darryl clarified that Ty4on's reading was correct (and, by implication, that Fat's own was not)

As for your question, I think we're sadly reliant on Sorian for a lot of clarification from Fat now, given that he bowed out. :

But would that necessarily indicate him as scum?

I've had a chance to glance at the fat / Darryl showdown and the only thing I don't like or necessarily agree with is the combined stack of fatSorian. I'm too tired to think about if it's a scum play or a town play, but I'm willing to flip one combatant or the other to see where it goes.

Sophia

Before I go to bed, I just want to point out this post that appeared on last page and seemingly flew under radar.

still working on this read list thing (between some slight drinking and tv this might get posted after midnight but it will be posted!), but here are some thoughts on what occurred in the past few pages:

Is there another shoe to drop from Kark or was the gambit basically to be a bit less active than what was usually expected of him? and then followed by post count analysis? That's not to say there can't be interesting discussion over how scum pairs might have 1 or 2 take most of the posting burden, while others sleep in the shadows. But I'm not sure it's really worth calling a gambit. Worst hype letdown since La La Land.

On this Darryl thing, seems fat4all and Sorian are on the same page towards him. I haven't done a read on the Darryl pair yet but what I can say is I think it'd be weird if Darrylnin and fat4ian were on the same scum team. Would seem pretty unnecessary.

No shit it'd be weird if they were on the same scum team. Thank you Captain Obvious! ¬_¬

kingkitty

Out of the 14 other pairs, I didn't do reads for the last 5 pairs because I'm a bit tired. I'll try to finish it up before this day phase ends.

Ranking of Suspicions Glossary:
1) Destroy
2) Slight Suspicious
3) Null to Slight Suspicious
4) Null
5) Don't Throw Into Volcano to Null
6) Don't Throw Into Volcano
7) Total Townie

1. [m] Muffin1611 & [f] Samuraischnecke
Muffin: Very light pokes early on, light meta talk. Seems newish to gafia, admits as much. Doesn't have the advantage of understanding past meta cuz new.

Samuraischnecke: Seems newish as well, seemingly having trouble keeping up with the game, which might be understandable if you're newish and jump into a 30 player match. lets Muffin do more of the work.

Going with a Null for now.

2. [m] TheExodu5 & [m] Fireblend
TheExodu5:
Has two posts since the game started, said he wouldn't be around because of camping, which of course is a real world thing that can affect both town and scum. But regardless, hard to give much thoughts about him.

Fireblend:
Gave what I felt was a little too please-all-sides answer on the Kitsune vs WAMD thing, where he wasn't "town-reading" Kitsune, while WAMD gets a
"maybe a bit of a scumread but nothing too severe". That read of the situation at the time was a little too both-sideys safey for my belly.

Made some interesting conversation about the role of the lover boat chat. But again, making various posts about game mechanics is not a hard thing for
scum to do to keep up the perception of being townie helpful.

Null to Slight Suspicious.

3. [m] Fat4all & [m] Sorian
Fat4all: Early goings game mechanics talk, not hard for scum to do. One particular thing that sticks out is asking Fireblend for his opinion on the Kitsune vs WAMD thing,
without giving his own opinion on it. That just seems kinda weird to do first I guess (unless I skimmed over Fat4all posting his opinion before asking Fireblend).
Seems to be going hard now against Darryl. It would give me pause if Darryl's pair flipped scum or vice versa.

Sorian:
I don't think Sorian seems that much different from any other Sorian. I guess from my furious skimming, the two areas that catch my eye is how at times it seemed like
Sorian was willing to give CrimsonFist and Sophia the thumbs for this day phase. Scum Sorian giving cover to his scummates? I like to think a scum Sorian would be a bit more
cautious in trying support other scum people. Then there's the thing about "town tell" from the Muffin and Samurai pair, which I dunno, seems incredibly slight for a town tell.
But I'm not gonna say it's scum Sorian trying to pull something, does seem like reaching though.

Null

4. [m] CrimsonFist & [f] Sophia
CrimsonFist:
I've covered my past reasoning early on in Day 1 where I found him not understanding the obvious jokey post by Ty4on despite making an initial jokey post himself. I found it weird, it's still weird, etc etc. From that Crimson was able to create what I found to be a filler meta conversation about what Ouro's "scum play vs town play".

Sophia:
My past suspicion for Sophia was based on her initial weirdly confrontational start with WAMD. Like maybe Sophia was maybe reaching a little too quick to look assertive. Besides that I did like some of the pokes, like the one with Ty4on over some of his early buttposts

ehh Null to Slight Suspicious

5. [m] TsuXna & [m] Royal_Flush
TsuXna:
I don't think this person posted at all pre or during this game. So either a likely replacement, or pulling a bold gambit.

Royal_Flush:
Doesn't post as much as some players but I think it sticks out worse when the other half of the pair as far as I know is just an imaginary construct. I like some of the pushback Royal did in some posts, but what's missing here is a vote of any kind, even if it's a mild one (unless I somehow missed it). Although there is a sort of read list of "coasters" which I didn't find that interesting, and ultimately it wasn't followed by any slightly mild to slightly tough vote. Considering there is only 15ish hours left, that's probably not a good thing.

I suppose one thing in Royal's favor is that if this is a scumpair, and knowing scumTsuXna is stuck on a train somewhere with no internet..
Would there be more effort by Royal to create a bigger sense of activity, whether thru more mechanics talk, shitposting, whatever else. Or is that also a case of scumRoyal also having real life obligations making such a move harder to do? Because ultimately, real life obligations affect all alignments.

But for now I'm feeling a decent Slight Suspicious.

6. [m] franconp & [m] Dr. Worm
franconp:
From my skimming nothing yet super made me want to yell "SCUM" at the top of my lungs at my cat. There was some talk by him and others about if town players should have self preservation in mind. No matter what take you have of the argument, I can't really find that alignment indicative.

There was also a bit of a conversation between him, me, and Ouro-chan over whether Ouro's vote on SophiaCrimson was just a poke and should have been removed when I added my own vote which was more serious. Ouro contends his poke transformed to a serious vote as well, which it did. Either franconp really didn't catch Ouro's earlier post agreeing with Vere's analysis of that pair, which made it clear that Ouro's poke became more serious. Or franconp was just reaching a little bit.

Dr. Worm: It feels like at least half of the posts were shitposts, mostly in the first half of this day phase. I think it got more focused and game related as time went on though.
The biggest eyecatcher is when he overreached/'misunderstood' an obvious joke I made about how we should all immediately tunnel Sophia and Crimson early into Day 1. If Worm was scum though, would be pretty gutsy to try to take that tunnel joke seriously.

I don't know...I think my heart is telling me a slight wobbly Don't Throw Into Volcano Yet to Null. I might have to relook this over again but for now that's my gut feeling.

7. [m] Xbro & [m] Karkador
xbro:
Maybe it's because I've had a few mikes hard lemonades but Xbro has not really left much of an impression on me. Sort of flows right past me, like brisk water flowing past a mossy stone.

Karkador:
So he concurred a bit with Xbro on one post. Then talked a little bit about game mechanics. And then said it was a 'gambit' to be less active than usual
in order to 'listen'. And in return he gave us a kinda interesting but *not that interesting* post about post counts, which is a pretty easy thing for scum to do. In my own
experience I've seen scum do excel sheets to collect interesting but *not that interesting* information that looks very helpful. I mean cmonz. The only thing that gives me
pause is that, is this the best a scumKarkador could do?

I feel a weak Slight Suspicious. I feel it.

8. [m] Trigger & [m] Ty4on
Trigger:
I feel nothing. Has made efforts to give some reads, but generally I just feel nothing. A mostly non-committal vibe.

Ty4on: As I've said before throughout this thread, Ty4on's retroactive justification for his early buttposts is weird. And one scenario that nags in my head is that
scum Ty tried to spruce up activity in the early goings, but then when called out on some of the buttposts, tried to make the posts seem to have a bigger, pro-townie
purpose than what was initially planned. I will say Ty4on is so far the biggest poster in this thread by a decent hotdog. From my rapid skimming it doesn't seem like he's done
anything as weird as the retroactive justification.

Still Slight Suspicious until further notice.

9. [f] kitsunelaine & [m] flatearthpandas
kitsunelaine:
Talking about her frustration of not wanting to make herself a target over No Lynch (which I guess happened in another game) seemed genuine-ish enough to me. The issue becomes when I think a good portion of her contribution centers around meta (what happened last time), mechanics (no lynch that, no lynch this), and kitsune v WAMD.

Although I gotta say, seeing kitsunelaine reply to Natiko's question is quite interesting. The question being "What if you reached day end and didn't feel like anyone was solidly scum?" And the answer being "Then I'd either go with where everyone else was going or just not vote." I can't think of a worse answer for a scum person to make.
And not a very good answer at all for a townie. Essentially she's saying "I would simply bandwagon or refuse to leave a vote record". It's such a bad answer for scum to make that.

I guess my gut tells me scum didn't make that answer.

flatearthpandas:
Has a decent willingness to poke around and make reads. Did not give me "sacrifice for blood god" vibe.

Don't Throw Into Volcano Yet

Anyways if I made some errors in this list feel free to contact my secretary cabot. Goodnight.

kingkitty

Before I go to bed, I just want to point out this post that appeared on last page and seemingly flew under radar.

No shit it'd be weird if they were on the same scum team. Thank you Captain Obvious! ¬_¬

Very weird, needless reaction.

It's normal to consider how scummates might react to each other. Perhaps they might try to create small conflict to create a sense of distance. Maybe they'll buss each other. I was just writing my own thoughts (if even viewed as obvious) that if Daryll did flip scum, it'd be difficult to consider Sorian + replacement to be scum as well based on just how strongly they've been going at each other. In plenty of other games I've (along with everyone else) have done these simple connect the dots, create possible "these two people are not on the same team" scenarios. And yet I never quite got that reaction before, feels forced.

Jesus Christ, I'm away for one night and there are almost 400 posts to sift through... I'll just quickly comment on the major points:

Crimsonphia still doing top-notch work.

Ouro has been all over the place. Lynching the players who move the game forward because they have the most interactions? No shit they do. How are you going to find Scum by lynching Town, though?

Dr. Worm specifically stood out to me for shitposting.

Karkador: Just baffling.The batcomputer was more useful than this. The argument is nonsense.
vote: Karkador

Darryl vs. Fat4All: That was hilarious! Please go on, I want to see more of this. Those two are quite certainly not W/W, both parties seemed genuine baffled by the other's interpretation of scumhunting. Darryl actually sounds a bit hurt which could be because there is nothing more frustrating than being called out as Scum for something you don't see as scummy. Or it could just be Darryl being Darryl. If I had to decide for one side to be Scum it would probably be Fat4All based on my already existing reads. I'll have to check on Sorian today.

The great return of Nin went exactly as expected. NAI, sadly.

Burbeting

Banned
SexyFish has been replaced by CzarTim

Tim says he won't be much around during this weekend, so he might not arrive until D2 starts.

Fat4All has dropped out of the game. Replacement is being sought.

franconp

Rereading all that happened last night. Currently halfway throught it but there is something that caught my eye:

I had very little interaction with Sorian while building my read against you, just so you know. What caused me to look back at your post history more thoroughly was your comment against TWE more than anything, as well as the small proddings you made earlier that lead nowhere.

Oh, cool, thank you for dumping some of my thoughts, didn't think I'd be away for that long. Darryl keeps poking but never actually following up. It's easy play.

I'm also going to do this

VOTE: Xbro

Until Kark stops posturing and does whatever he plans to do.

I saw that Ty quoted me and asked a question too, let me grab that.

As the doggo had to leave (by the way, good luck doggo, hope you can solve your problems), Sorian can you explain the contradiction there?

Doggo said that he did it himself but earlier you said that they were your thoughs. Who do I have to believe?

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Xbro & Karkador (3)
flatearthpandas 387 619
Ty4on 695 1237
Ourobolus 1021
Fireblend 1206
Sorian 1268 1352
Royal_Flush 1436

Ourobolus & kingkitty (3)
WhereAreMahDragonz 156 954
flatearthpandas 174 176
Sorian 194 444
flatearthpandas 619 654
Muffin1611 718 1252
Dr. Worm 836
Nomadic Sparks 1159
Natiko 1178

Darryl & nin1000 (2)
Fat4all 1264
Sorian 1352

Fat4all & Sorian (2)
CrimsonFist 175
Darryl 659

Trigger & Ty4on (1)
CrimsonFist 71 175
kingkitty 653

Orb & TheWorthyEdge (1)
Sorian 688 1268
WhereAreMahDragonz 954

TsuXna & Royal_Flush (1)
Natiko 475 1178
Nomadic Sparks 488 1149
Ty4on 1237

Verelios & WhereAreMahDragonz (1)
flatearthpandas 176 387
kitsunelaine 385

StarSketch & SexyFish (0): flatearthpandas 655 962

CrimsonFist & Sophia (0): Ourobolus 115 1021, WhereAreMahDragonz 132 156, kingkitty 265 653

franconp & Dr. Worm (0): Dr. Worm 136 537, Muffin1611 178 413

TheExodu5 & Fireblend (0): Dr. Worm 94 136, Ty4on 355 448

kitsunelaine & flatearthpandas (0): Sorian 444 688, Ty4on 448 695

Muffin1611 & Samuraischnecke (0): Dr. Worm 537 836, Fireblend 1098 1206

No active vote for Day 1: flatearthpandas (has previously voted), franconp, Karkador, Muffin1611 (has previously voted), nin1000, Orb, Samuraischnecke, SexyFish, Sophia, StarSketch, TheExodu5, TheWorthyEdge, Trigger, TsuXna, Verelios, Xbro

Day 1 Postcount: CrimsonFist 67, Darryl 36, Dr. Worm 64, Fat4all 49, Fireblend 49, flatearthpandas 22, franconp 66, Karkador 15, kingkitty 21, kitsunelaine 52, Muffin1611 80, Natiko 76, nin1000 6, Nomadic Sparks 50, Orb 19, Ourobolus 134, Royal_Flush 13, Samuraischnecke 26, SexyFish 6, Sophia 80, Sorian 98, StarSketch 10, TheExodu5 2, TheWorthyEdge 24, Trigger 11, TsuXna 0, Ty4on 150, Verelios 41, WhereAreMahDragonz 76, Xbro 12

Day 1 ends:
bla_1501959600.png

Automated vote tally here

16 votes for majority

Natiko

Banned

See you next game.
Hope everything is okay doggo!

Yeah, I agree there. Never said you were putting on a united front to lynch Sorian. Just that I see some connections between you and Darryl that I didn't before, nothing more.

There are a lot of ways to word this question but this is kind of an aggressive one. Immediately puts Darryl in a sympathetic light and makes people scrutinize Fat's post more.

Walking back the passive aggression, but still trying to put Darryl in a positive light. "Just wanted to check" implies the question was harmless while "went in to make a theory" brings to mind that Fat manufactured his post. But semantics, I just thought you were logically breaking down things at this point.

Here is where you got me twisted Nat. This is like some bizarre take on both sides, where you put shine on Darryl, shade on FatSorian, and then walk it back so people know you're not interested in a FS lynch. Odd.

In my mind there has to be a reason for these occurrences, hence collusion, swinging, swapping.
My response was directly related to Star's curiosity about the lack of responses below. I had already made a brief one that I didn't think either pair were scum, but since more had happened I decided to elaborate. I still don't think either is likely to be scum (I'd put four pairs above either of them). I don't have perfect information though and can still indicate if one town lean feels townier than another town lean.

Just a feeling. And yeah, it's too early to really say it means anything.

Though there have been 'deadly quiet threads' from the night before day end.

Will go back again and see if anything else stands out, I feel like I need to read the Sorian vs Darryl thing again but first things:

On Kark's analysis, I think it's worth considering that some people could be coasting on their partners activity, however his analysis only becomes meaningful when you compare it to poster's typical activity, and take into account possible real world influence too. Disparity between Ty4on and Trigger means little when Ty4on is always very high activity and Trigger is always low.

And Kark disappeared again after posting that too.

Don't like this at all. See above about the possibility of coasting on partner's activity, especially when Nin hasn't really been around at all.

franconp

I finally finished reading all of last night.

Darryl/Nin vs Fat/Sorian: I don't know what to think about this. For one side I agree with Darryl that Sorian isn't playing as his usual townie way. He don't see as much involved as he usually is. Fat also acting really low key until his attack on Darryl. Fat's post on Darryl seems as an OMGUS made by Sorian. There is a contradiction there about who was the one with the idea of the post. Also Fat's MO isn't really make that kind of post full of quotes.

Looking at the other side the post that Darryl says it was scum hunting doesn't look much like it. It's really weak without a follow up. Also I think Sorian is right. There was plenty of time to move his vote and prod another people instead of keeping a vote on Ouro. I don't like how Darryl asked Nin to stay out of the fight. I would like to hear more from Nin as he is basically MIA. Also, has Darryl talked about anything else at this point? The read list is mostly gut reads so not much to work with from this pair. Also didn't liked how he avoided Sorian until he had no choice that aknowledge him.

I found Sophia participation in the affair weak. It was not her fight but just a couple of comments here and there and kinda agreeing with both parties. Don't know.

I liked Vere's insight and think it was good. Vere is doing a good work. The same can't be said about WAMD. Again she let Vere fight the difficult fights.

Natiko post also were kinda good. Not enought to make me feel good about the pair.

Sadly I have to disagree with my partner. I think scum!Darryl could have done this as this all started from a post from Fat. At the beggining Darryl was mostly defending himself. After that he escalated the issue but I can see scum doing it.

StarSketch: I read both posts that she made last night and they are coasting like crazy. She needed 2 posts to reach the minimum requirements and did that. How can someone, on a 1.500 posts game, say it's quiet. She hasn't give an insight on anything. I would lynch here if it weren't for her partner. SexyFish is being replaced for Tim, who usually post a lot and give plenty of opinions. I want to see what he can bring to the game.

KK: I find it weird how he ommited all the Ouro's read on Fireblend in his Fire's analysis. The list is not bad but it ends being really non commital. Most of the reads are just null or close to null. He weakly suspects of Fireblend after Ouro said that he was one of his townies reads. Puts Sophia/Crimson at the same level as Fireblends, even after having a serious vote on them. I find the list a bit inconsistent.

Kark: Fuck Kark's gambits. That play was bullshit. There was nothing there, the analysis was almost non existant. Either Kark is scum or he is anti town. I wouldn't mind voting here.

Fireblend

Banned
Just woke up and caught up. Took me a long time because I had to deprogram myself to ignore Darryl-Sorian interactions. I like KK's reads, it feels he leaned a bit more on the early portion of the day when considering me and Exodu5, but other than that I can agree with most of them. It's day 1 and it's difficult to come up with definitive scum reads today.

My vote is staying on Kark for now. He dropped that useless post count thing and disappeared. Didn't even attempt to explain how that post would justify his neglecting the main thread.

I also don't like Darryl, but I just have never liked his condescending, holier-than-thou attitude/playstyle at all so I'm willing to believe others when they say it's NAI. I'm just a bit sorry for Nin because I don't see him agreeing with that general mood.

franconp

I'm amazed that nobody voted for Natiko/Nomadic so far with how Nomadic has been playing. Plenty of people said that suspected him but noone acted on it.

I'm going to leave this for a while:

vote: Natiko

I don't feel too bad about Natiko, but I usually don't has he is difficult to read. So I want Nomadic to make me feel more at easy with the pair.

Give me something to move my vote Nomadic.

Top Bottom