Also, the momentum that Splintbot bandwagon got was pretty bad. I guess I contributed there, but I wasn't really that suspect of the duo; I just thought it'd be really funny to do. 'Course, that's also why I decided to keep my vote on Blawl, in the end, since they're the ones I actually wanted to lynch.
It's one thing to attempt a horrible gambit and have it fall flat on its face, it's another to intentionally make a bad play for shits and giggles. So, uh... don't.
i'm ready for you to die so we can move on from this distracting WIFOM shit that's been going on with you since D1
Then vote for me. Right now. But at least try to point out contradictions that are actually contradictions and not try to construct a motive out of nothing.
My bad, I see we're not on the same page here. I wasn't pointing out a contradiction, I was pointing out you saying "I am doing something dumb because I think it is funny and not actually because I think it will help us win". Generally, this is considered unhelpful, so I requested that you not do it from now on.
2. Were they a essentially vanilla character? I'm not sure I understand what their role is, maybe someone here can explain what the point of them being able to visit someone is with no action.
You guys have to realize, there are 25 votes between the two candidates yesterday.
The Mafia members are sitting right in that vote.
Did they get on the Blarg vote, or the Splinter vote? Maybe a little of both?
The non-voters were Hobohodo (who never voted) and Retroid (who voted on Blarg twice before pulling out completely).
My thoughts on the conversation bomb. It may be a limited use scum action. I doubt it would be a town role because of a townie used it on scum it would be devastating.
And that's all our information.
It's possible that we got hit with it as a result of targeting Boo/Jay.
Whatever it is, it definitely comes off as a scum ability.
I think it's more interesting that no one was conversation bombed day 1. Kark's theory about targeting ultrajay/boo is intriguing.
What? Why would Mafia kill a target that is getting a bunch of heat from Town players and are a good lynch target for them?
The Special Power of you two is One True Pairing. This power gives you 1-Shot-Target-Immunity. This means that you cannot be targeted by anyone for the first time someone tries to do it. Once any role has targeted you though, you will lose the immunity completely. You will be informed when the immunity is lost. If during the first time multiple roles try to target you, the immunity will block all of them.
paraphrasing stuff I thought about regarding day 2:
- how people acted before and after Kark's claim is important
- if someone seemed to have too much information about the tracking results before they were posted in the thread, they are probably mafia
- once Kark claimed, mafia should have assumed blarg was dead and bused him fast
- mafia should have stayed on blarg so as not to look like flip flopping
- mafia are probably people who voted blarg fast after kark's claim and the last few groups to vote cabot/splint
- people who started the cabot wagon, though that was bad, are probably town
- blarg/kawl being mafia makes flux more likely to be mafia, as blawg/kawl/flux could have planned their claims together and left timeaisis out of the loop
- people who gave the most reasons for voting blarg are suspicious, since it should have been an easy decision for town. mafia will want to seem justified in their vote.
Because the heat would be off them temporarily as we are trying to digest how the votes went down and who was flipping and what not. Those votes are going to provide us with lots of very useful information.
Panda, should we talk about *it*?
Really? Why did neither of you mention it? Would have been good information for town to have, that way we could all plan if it hit us.
Since we know scum has an X-shot move already (blarg/kawl's move), maybe
They are rotating their powers to limit their exposure. So first night Blawl put in the kill order and tracked Kark and I. Last night the convo bomber got us and killed *splinter/Cabot.
That way we never get a chance to read all of them in one night AND they still can cause trouble.
It seems to me that powers in this game are x-shot, so I have to wonder why would maf toss out a random conversation bomb at Giant Panda/El Topo on N1.
Doesn't look like an x-shot to me...The Special Power of you two is Tracking. Every night, the two of you can track one of the other pairs, and see if they visit someone else during the night. You can do this, by sending this command PM during night phase: