• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love You To Bits |OT| Tiny Thief goes galactic (iOS, coming to Android/PC/Mac)

re2XqNG.jpg

$3.99, App Store
Launch Trailer
http://loveyoutobitsgame.com/

qVTFqkG.gif

The sci-fi spiritual successor to Tiny Thief, from the devs who did all the animation of that game, as well as being part of the design team

“Love You to Bits” is a crazy cute, purely visual, puzzle-filled, point-and-click, sci-fi adventure spanning all around the universe.
You will follow the journey of Kosmo, a clumsy, rookie space explorer in search of Nova, his robot girlfriend. After a fatal accident, all of Nova’s pieces get scattered in outer space! So now Kosmo wants to retrieve all Nova’s bits, rebuild her, and get back together.
Explore the strangest worlds and planets, full of fantastic aliens, space-time puzzles, and hidden objects to collect. As you complete levels, you will discover Kosmo and Nova’s heartbreaking love story!

Universal
Explore enigmatic planets full of mind-boggling puzzles to be solved! Meet and outsmart dozens of bizarre creatures and aliens from all around the universe!
Breathtaking
Experience and rebuild a thrilling love story for all audiences: pure visual-storytelling with stylized visuals and a hair-raising soundtrack!
Cute
Reconstruct the touching past of Kosmo and Nova by collecting dozens of their hidden love-tokens.
Enduring
Coming soon, extra unique levels will be added to “Love You to Bits”! The adventure continues with no in-app purchases of any kind!

mclem

I'm intrigued, in part because I'd never actually got around to playing Tiny Thief; I'd got it in my head that it was simply a stealth game. Now, looking at this, and seeing the comments that it's a natural successor, I think I might need to revisit it!

Manik

Absolutely - filled *to the brim* with cuteness and charm. Game is all the more amazing for it, too.

Am stuck on the playground level at the minute - doesn't seem to be anything else I can do after the first bit. Determined to crack it though!

The sheer level variety is amazing. Within the first five levels, you have encountered:
-
a seemingly Monument Valley-inspired level where you can rotate parts of the environments and alter your gravitational orientation
-
A circular planet with different seasons happening at the same time
-
A level stuck in a time loop
I love it

CHC

The sheer level variety is amazing. Within the first five levels, you have encountered:
-
a seemingly Monument Valley-inspired level where you can rotate parts of the environments and alter your gravitational orientation
-
A circular planet with different seasons happening at the same time
-
A level stuck in a time loop
I love it

This sounds awesome!

Second flashback video (after the playground level) was a bit unexpected.
Looked like she kidnapped our hero. Could be something different, though.

Top Bottom