• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

NSFW LowTierGod and Ceroblast banned from all Evo events for "hateful racial and transphobic language"

DoctaThompson

Banned
Jan 5, 2020
Big Caulk County
Low Tier God, to CeroBlast, immediately after a ragequit where he got crush counter swept twice in a row because he doesn't know how to poke correctly:

- "Fucking faggot ass nigga. He aint trans, he didn't fuckin get his dick slit, he aint got the balls....How he gonna go 50%?.....if you really about that life, get your dick split like a fuckin hotdog, tuck it in, make a pussy and a clitoris out of your dick. Scary ass mother fucker.

While you sittin here playing Street Fighter, bitch. Playin' that shit 24/7."

CeroBlast, responding to some guy whom he apparently blocked, calling him soft:

- "Whatever nigga. Eat my ass."

You think LTG's ban was a result of "harsh rules"? Literally any company on this planet with a self-respecting image would have banned him for that tirade.

What exactly does "WOKE" mean to you?
He/She/Their purposely tried to bait LTG into a set, to troll him and get a reaction. (Not a bannable offense, but their follow up to the match, I could see getting a ban for it). Without trying to bait LTG, and using the same language Tran said, probably wouldn't have been an issue, but the entire conglomeration plus it blowing up on social media, is why a ban was enforced,

LTG should be banned from ALL FGC events, from the very beginning. He can be entertaining to watch, not his stream, but all the numerous accounts people make on youtube to Troll him. Those compilations never get old.

On a serious note though. How the fuck can you be a non binary trans? The very very meaning of trans is that you're the opposite sex/gender but yet if you're non binary then want to be neither so how the fuck can you even be trans.

Doesn't make one bit of sense.
Now you know they have more rights than men and women, which is another topic by itself. I don't respect how people overnight want to change science, history, human anatomy. I never in a million years would imagine, humans have evolved from 2 genders, which date back to the beginning of time, to more than 50 genders.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
"Fucking faggot ass nigga. He aint trans, he didn't fuckin get his dick slit, he aint got the balls....How he gonna go 50%?.....if you really about that life, get your dick split like a fuckin hotdog, tuck it in, make a pussy and a clitoris out of your dick. Scary ass mother fucker.

This guy's screeds are amazing, always going way over the top bashing someone who just cleaned his clock. Absolutely shameless.

• Fire
Reactions: DoctaThompson

DoctaThompson

Banned
Jan 5, 2020
Big Caulk County
This guy's screeds are amazing, always going way over the top bashing someone who just cleaned his clock. Absolutely shameless.
He has literally the best and the worst reactions, all at the same time to a loss. It's as if he thinks he's God, then he really meets God, in EVERY. SINGLE. SET. Then proceeds to make a million and one excuses, as to why he is the absolute G.O.A.T.

Both players suffer from mental illnesses. Severe Drain Bamage.

• Fire
Reactions: Nymphae

Nymphae

Banned
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
I sense a little projection with his obsession about calling everyone faggots who want his dick. I don't know how you can feel so above these people when you are one of them, who absolutely cannot put his money where his mouth is. Oh you go to the gym, sucha God.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DoctaThompson

DoctaThompson

Banned
Jan 5, 2020
Big Caulk County
I sense a little projection with his obsession about calling everyone faggots who want his dick. I don't know how you can feel so above these people when you are one of them, who absolutely cannot put his money where his mouth is. Oh you go to the gym, sucha God.
To be fair, he does skip leg day, every time. And his obsession with BBC is beyond over the top. Not even gay people think about dicks 1/10th of how much he does. Especially into as such detail. Maybe him and Tran need to get their aggression out with one another, in the bedroom of course.

Last edited:
  • LOL

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Low Tier God, to CeroBlast, immediately after a ragequit where he got crush counter swept twice in a row because he doesn't know how to poke correctly:

- "Fucking faggot ass nigga. He aint trans, he didn't fuckin get his dick slit, he aint got the balls....How he gonna go 50%?.....if you really about that life, get your dick split like a fuckin hotdog, tuck it in, make a pussy and a clitoris out of your dick. Scary ass mother fucker.

CeroBlast, responding to some guy whom he apparently blocked, calling him soft:

- "Whatever nigga. Eat my ass."

You think LTG's ban was a result of "harsh rules"? Literally any company on this planet with a self-respecting image would have banned him for that tirade.

What exactly does "WOKE" mean to you?
Any company would suspend you if you told a customer "whatever nigga, eat my ass".

You can't have it both words. Either words like Nigga get you banned, or they don't.

Life

Jul 25, 2019
If controversy is the only entertaining thing about your entertainment event, you got other problems to deal with.

No one said it was - but this kinda thing is exploited in many other scenes for attention. It's ironic that FGC heads just shut it down completely. Look at the UFC and the shit-talking that goes on there. COmpetitively, these two didn't matter much anyway so I couldn't care less - but just saying, it would kill competition if successful players actually got banned for life because of some emotional outbursts.

• Thoughtful

MiguelItUp

Feb 24, 2015
"Whatever nigga" got him banned?

So the EVO people gonna pretend like they never stepped foot in a local before? This was a stupid ass counterban.

I'm surprised LTG wasn't long since been banned from tournaments/locals after his shit with Viscant, but if we're banning people over "nigga" then like 75% of the FGC is on the chopping block.

The thing that makes Cero's ban so stupid is because I KNOW the FGC is diverse as fuck an can easily tell a malicious "nigga" from a general one.....so this was very clearly an "appease the other side before we become controversial" ban that isn't going to end well for anyone.

This whole thing is why Twitter is trash. The internet is regressing.
Wholeheartedly agree. I frequented FGC meet ups and tournaments in my old part of town that people would consider "hood" by Houston standards. But it really wasn't THAT bad at all. But I guess that's subjective, lmao. Anywho, practically everyone called each other "nigga", hell it was like that everywhere where I grew up. It's what gave me the mindset that the word was essentially "dude" or "man" but for the "hood" lifestyle, haha.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
"Whatever nigga" got him banned?

So the EVO people gonna pretend like they never stepped foot in a local before? This was a stupid ass counterban.

I'm surprised LTG wasn't long since been banned from tournaments/locals after his shit with Viscant, but if we're banning people over "nigga" then like 75% of the FGC is on the chopping block.

The thing that makes Cero's ban so stupid is because I KNOW the FGC is diverse as fuck an can easily tell a malicious "nigga" from a general one.....so this was very clearly an "appease the other side before we become controversial" ban that isn't going to end well for anyone.

This whole thing is why Twitter is trash. The internet is regressing.
Why would you even defend this clown

Arkage

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Regardless of this incident, these orignizers have sanitized the FGC beyond recognition all in order to get that sweet ESPN $$$.

What made the FGC so fun to watch was the trash talking and grudge matches, it's the same thing that makes watching wrestling fun and drew in viewers, hell it what made boxing so hot in the 60's-70's with the trash talking of Ali.

This "inclusivity" shit has killed what makes competition fun, now men have to argue and hiss at each others backs like literal teenage girls.

Trash talking is fine. Calling people faggots when you lose is not. Time to grow up.

Oct 2, 2019
PRAY TELL 😂😂😂

Aug 16, 2012
North West, UK.
There’s nothing wrong with calling someome a faggot if you lose. Especially if they were being a faggot.

Blows my mind how people really think they have a RIGHT to not let their feelings be hurt through name calling🤣
DM me video of you doing stuff with another man and I'll permit you the faggot pass. 😘

LowTierGod is funny as fuck but he's had it coming for years but the FGC is hypocritical and are trying to 180 to save their image like most established communities now. The N word and F word was common as fuck in 2012. LGBT people just can't handle heat. If it's from an unknown leaving you vulnerable I understand but if I was playing against LowTierGod and stomped him and he called me a faggot I'd just be like " Go cry dude. You got stomped by a homo."

Aug 28, 2019
www.instagram.com
DM me video of you doing stuff with another man and I'll permit you the faggot pass. 😘

LowTierGod is funny as fuck but he's had it coming for years but the FGC is hypocritical and are trying to 180 to save their image like most established communities now. The N word and F word was common as fuck in 2012. LGBT people just can't handle heat. If it's from an unknown leaving you vulnerable I understand but if I was playing against LowTierGod and stomped him and he called me a faggot I'd just be like " Go cry dude. You got stomped by a homo."

It's got much to do with Esports, honestly. When you've got tournaments streaming on ESPN (which is basically Disney), you can't get away with too much. Hell, they censored Mika's ass slap and banned her default outfit in appeals to be more "family-friendly". Dunno if Urien was out at that time but I doubt the same was held against his 3S outfit if he was, it's an unfair double-standard.

There's actually something of a chasm between the grassroots side of the FGC who aren't as sensitive about things like faggot and nigga or just mature language and trash-talk in general, and the Esports side who want all of that stuff cut loose, because apparently if you sanitize all the theatrics and fun from things it somehow makes it more appealing to the masses, but at what cost is that when something loses its uniqueness and identity?

Now, getting rid of the truly toxic stuff, I have no problems there. The problem is that's gone well beyond players who do things which are actually law-breaking/get them in court under trail, and now has gone into the realm of trying to shut out players who simply "aren't Esports-friendly".

In some ways there's almost a groupclick element to it. I remember one of the CORN guys talking on the On Blast stream about a group of players trying to fabricate fake evidence against them to get them blacklisted out of the FGC by insisting he was being homophobic, when really they just didn't like the way he was "really NYC" (or "too hood" if you want to take it that way). And I'm just there thinking, it's okay if you don't necessarily like certain players or whatever, but trying to get them kicked out of the scene by making up BS against them? That's just grimy. And disgusting.

Barakov

Sep 30, 2006
I really don't want to bring this up again That's a damned lie YES I DO! but...damn. I guess that's tha.. and Big E on his private facebook also said banned permanently . They could go even further and start pulling copyright for streaming from them also
A bridge too far, I think. They shouldn't of said what they said but banning them from streaming the game is a bridge too far.

EDIT : Who the hell is Big E?

Soleil rouge

May 17, 2010
I have no interest in the FGC besides the hilarious memes that come out of it, but I find LTG hilarious in a very crude way. He's like DSP if he were actually funny and not just a miserable, antisocial, pathetic man child.

• Thoughtful

Casanova

Oct 6, 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
There’s nothing wrong with calling someome a faggot if you lose. Especially if they were being a faggot.

Blows my mind how people really think they have a RIGHT to not let their feelings be hurt through name calling🤣

More than name-calling when it's hate speech that has been documented and spewed over gay dude's dead bodies hundreds of times, used by shitty parents to their feminine-acting boys, recited as key words in the causes of suicide for gay men, etc. Sorry but I think you're just kind of a trash can

ExpandKong

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Look I’ll just say it

Calling someone a faggot is quite often hilarious

Just watched The Hangover again for some reason and the part at the beginning where they roll up outside the guy’s house and yell “PAGING DOCTOR FAGGOT?” I laughed my ass off.

Anyway if I have to suck a dick for that to be okay then guess I’ll get my kneepads ready.

Nymphae

Banned
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Capcom's reaction seems way overly harsh to be honest, particularly for Ceroblast I think. LTG has a long history of this kind of thing and isn't even close to a serious Capcom Cup competitor, this effectively just raised his profile a little more that's about it.

Cero on the other hand seemed like a far more serious competitor, and yeah these two's histories of offensive remarks are not comparable in the slightest, it's LTG's bread and butter. If they want to start digging through histories and full banning people for flippant usage of offensive remarks, they're going to be banning everyone.

Last edited:

Ahjumbie

Mar 26, 2013
Capcom's reaction seems way overly harsh to be honest, particularly for Ceroblast I think. LTG has a long history of this kind of thing and isn't even close to a serious Capcom Cup competitor, this effectively just raised his profile a little more that's about it.

Cero on the other hand seemed like a far more serious competitor, and yeah these two's histories of offensive remarks are not comparable in the slightest, it's LTG's bread and butter. If they want to start digging through histories and full banning people for flippant usage of offensive remarks, they're going to be banning everyone.
I agree...Ceroblast is no where near as comprable to LTG . HOWEVER!! Cero decided to , on stream and recorded of course, say and I'm paraphrasing here " N*ggas are the reason I use the word n*iggas" . “black culture is the problem” . It really just came across that she was trying to defend the use of the word. Now I don't care about anyone's opinion on that , what stuck out to me is how little some people know about "reading a room" or better yet , when to speak and when not to speak . My friends husband is a lawyer and has helped me out a couple of times. FIrst thing he told me each time "SIT DOWN. SHUT UP AND SAY NOTHING TILL I GET THERE!!"

This is LTGs response to it from his personal facebook :

"Being a kid that grew up playing everything and anything street fighter related. And buying anything capcom before I knew everything I was buying was from capcom. Them banning me personally is a wack feeling but flattering at the same time. Because they know me. I love capcom like I always have and will never stop supporting capcom products.

Godspeed"

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
More than name-calling when it's hate speech that has been documented and spewed over gay dude's dead bodies hundreds of times, used by shitty parents to their feminine-acting boys, recited as key words in the causes of suicide for gay men, etc. Sorry but I think you're just kind of a trash can
It's just a word baby boy 😂

• Thoughtful

Casanova

Oct 6, 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
It's just a word baby boy 😂

So, you're okay with white people calling other people the N-word (regardless of whether or not they're black) because it's just a word too, right? Your logic seems pretty off to me, but okay.

I'm super happy to see that LTG and Cerroblast were banned for being hateful, racist, homo/transphobic and trashy on public platforms. Hey, at least someone's getting it right.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: SLoWMoTIoN

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
Cero at first only got like a year or 2 ban, but he or she idk LOL, gonna say its niggas fault. An now banned till further notice like LTG, really fucked up.

• LOL