• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Control, welcome to the oldest house, Director

Hello GAF,

I am starting this game discussion thread as I have been reading some complaints about lack of game discussion in general. Lets see if anyone gets interested.

I dont make LTTP threads unless I have really enjoyed the game, like personal top 20 or top 50 of all time games. So you will read some praise here. Just a warning. Also I will mark spoilers but will not hide them. So look for that if you have not played it yet.

Lets get into it with stuff I think is standout:

Characters and writing: Characters like Emily Pope and Darling are wonderfully expressive. All the dialogue feels believable and delivered with perfection. Jesse herself is hesitant and unsure when she is appointed director out of nowhere in beginning. Overall I feel this is one area that Remedy has nailed completely.

Game Universe: This is science fiction? I enjoy when developers go extra mile to justify whatever supernatural stuff is happening in the game. Overall Remedy has used quiet a lot of real life physics to explain phenomenons in the game. I am not saying what game covers could actually exist. But overall they have tried to base it into reality. It makes all collectible logs and tapes that much more interesting to find and read.

Gunplay: Perfection. I played it on Series S which is likely unenhanced One S version at 30fps. Its 30fps feels significantly better than something like Fallout 4 at 60. Encounters are tense and gunplay feels precise and responsive.

Art style: It evokes similar feelings as Portal from valve. Nuff said. Likely due to office setting.

**Spoilers below**

My favourite stand out moment is when Ahti gives Jesse his walkman. If these types of graphics were possible last gen I wonder why we need next gen.

Hello GAF,

I am starting this game discussion thread as I have been reading some complaints about lack of game discussion in general. Lets see if anyone gets interested.

I dont make LTTP threads unless I have really enjoyed the game, like personal top 20 or top 50 of all time games. So you will read some praise here. Just a warning. Also I will mark spoilers but will not hide them. So look for that if you have not played it yet.

Lets get into it with stuff I think is standout:

Characters and writing: Characters like Emily Pope and Darling are wonderfully expressive. All the dialogue feels believable and delivered with perfection. Jesse herself is hesitant and unsure when she is appointed director out of nowhere in beginning. Overall I feel this is one area that Remedy has nailed completely.

Game Universe: This is science fiction? I enjoy when developers go extra mile to justify whatever supernatural stuff is happening in the game. Overall Remedy has used quiet a lot of real life physics to explain phenomenons in the game. I am not saying what game covers could actually exist. But overall they have tried to base it into reality. It makes all collectible logs and tapes that much more interesting to find and read.

Gunplay: Perfection. I played it on Series S which is likely unenhanced One S version at 30fps. Its 30fps feels significantly better than something like Fallout 4 at 60. Encounters are tense and gunplay feels precise and responsive.

Art style: It evokes similar feelings as Portal from valve. Nuff said. Likely due to office setting.

**Spoilers below**

My favourite stand out moment is when Ahti gives Jesse his walkman. If these types of graphics were possible last gen I wonder why we need next gen.
You're.playing the game at 30fps, no RT, 1080p? and who knows what other features off or low quality and still wonder why we need next gen?

A.Romero

I just finished this game and was planning to open a thread about it but this will do just fine.

Warning: Spoilers.

My early contact with the game was originally all the hype and the controversy regarding character designs. I'm not a big fan of Alan Wake so my hype for the game was mainly technical (DLSS 2.0, RTX). It wasn't enough to warrant a purchase so I waited. I wasn't planning on getting it just yet (I've been spending a lot of time on Gamepass lately) but I forgot to pause my humble bundle sub and it was one of the headliners so I went ahead and started playing.

Story
The story is easily one of the best parts of this game. I love that it doesn't feel the need to explain everything. It's supposed to be the real world but there are many things out there that can't be understood. A government agency is created to manage all that and the director is a point of contact for another entity called the Board. I was so into it that a lot of the enjoyement I got from the game was from reading case and research documents and watching the videos. It was like the SCP foundation fiction but very very curated. Everything in that sense is top notch.

Voice acting is pretty good as well for all characters even if some of them are bit too much like the former director.

Gameplay
The gunplay is satisfying and the powers are fun, specially when upgraded. In this sense the game seems to have some aspects of GaaS such as different tier loot and crafting although it is very basic. Weapons are the usual: gun, machine gun, shot gun, missile launcher and some kind of rail gun. I think the expansions have some additional weapons but I haven't played those yet. Basically the game is run and shoot with the modifier of infinite ammo (instead they use cool downs) and telekinetic powers. The game throws enemy groups in different configurations so towards the end of the game and while doing the more difficult sidequests some strategy needs to be put in place. Maybe it was my build but I felt the MC couldn't take much damage so it is important to move around. The action is exciting but nothing compared to Max Payne or some other TPS action games.

There are some puzzles but they are very very simple plus you can get hints if you become stuck somehow.

The map can be confusing sometimes and it can get annoying to transverse through the building but it gets better once fast travel is enabled.

Graphics
The game can look really really good... Sometimes. It has a very bad texture loading bug. Even worse than with Final Fantasy 7 Remake. They don't take a long time to load, they just don't load at all! I spent most of my time playing looking at terribly looking textures. If I paused and open photo mode and then go back to the game then the textures would be loaded and it would look pretty great (specially with RTX) but it is so inconvenient to do the workaround every time you enter a new room is just too annoying. I'm surprised they released the game like this.

Character design is indeed pretty crappy.

Sound
Sound design is pretty good and the music goes with the game's atmosphere perfectly.

I enjoyed the main story but I'm not sure if I want to go through the expansions. The texture loading bug is pretty bad and does impact my enjoyment of the game. I'd be pretty pissed if it wasn't because I got it as part of a sub for a very low price (I played around 20 hours so I guess it was a good deal).

I just finished this game and was planning to open a thread about it but this will do just fine.

Warning: Spoilers.

My early contact with the game was originally all the hype and the controversy regarding character designs. I'm not a big fan of Alan Wake so my hype for the game was mainly technical (DLSS 2.0, RTX). It wasn't enough to warrant a purchase so I waited. I wasn't planning on getting it just yet (I've been spending a lot of time on Gamepass lately) but I forgot to pause my humble bundle sub and it was one of the headliners so I went ahead and started playing.

Story
The story is easily one of the best parts of this game. I love that it doesn't feel the need to explain everything. It's supposed to be the real world but there are many things out there that can't be understood. A government agency is created to manage all that and the director is a point of contact for another entity called the Board. I was so into it that a lot of the enjoyement I got from the game was from reading case and research documents and watching the videos. It was like the SCP foundation fiction but very very curated. Everything in that sense is top notch.

Voice acting is pretty good as well for all characters even if some of them are bit too much like the former director.

Gameplay
The gunplay is satisfying and the powers are fun, specially when upgraded. In this sense the game seems to have some aspects of GaaS such as different tier loot and crafting although it is very basic. Weapons are the usual: gun, machine gun, shot gun, missile launcher and some kind of rail gun. I think the expansions have some additional weapons but I haven't played those yet. Basically the game is run and shoot with the modifier of infinite ammo (instead they use cool downs) and telekinetic powers. The game throws enemy groups in different configurations so towards the end of the game and while doing the more difficult sidequests some strategy needs to be put in place. Maybe it was my build but I felt the MC couldn't take much damage so it is important to move around. The action is exciting but nothing compared to Max Payne or some other TPS action games.

There are some puzzles but they are very very simple plus you can get hints if you become stuck somehow.

The map can be confusing sometimes and it can get annoying to transverse through the building but it gets better once fast travel is enabled.

Graphics
The game can look really really good... Sometimes. It has a very bad texture loading bug. Even worse than with Final Fantasy 7 Remake. They don't take a long time to load, they just don't load at all! I spent most of my time playing looking at terribly looking textures. If I paused and open photo mode and then go back to the game then the textures would be loaded and it would look pretty great (specially with RTX) but it is so inconvenient to do the workaround every time you enter a new room is just too annoying. I'm surprised they released the game like this.

Character design is indeed pretty crappy.

Sound
Sound design is pretty good and the music goes with the game's atmosphere perfectly.

I enjoyed the main story but I'm not sure if I want to go through the expansions. The texture loading bug is pretty bad and does impact my enjoyment of the game. I'd be pretty pissed if it wasn't because I got it as part of a sub for a very low price (I played around 20 hours so I guess it was a good deal).

Agreed for most part.

What do you mean by crappy character design? Models or writing and character development?

A.Romero

Agreed for most part.

What do you mean by crappy character design? Models or writing and character development?

Models, 100%.

The way the faces look, specially with the low res textures is just bad.

Animations are not that good. While I played I thought a lot about Uncharted and Last of Us and how everything comes together on those games and feels so disjointed in this game. Look at the jumping animation, Jesse always jumps exactly the same way. It's pretty evident when you try to jump several times in a row.

Kupfer

I'm actually playing it right now and having a break from a 5 hour session today. I started the game when it became a PsPlus game and with a PS5, I was curious, how great RT will affect a gaming experience. I played 5-8 with RT on, but stopped playing for weeks because it didn't click for me. Today I gave it another try, switched to 60fps mode and what should I say, it feels like another game. A fun game. The gunplay is actually really good and you have a great variaty of approaching enemies and killing them. Often it is necessary to switch tactics while being in a gunfight to be more effective against some kind of enemies. Physics and effects are superb and the leveldesign is beautiful in a strange way. I think I have like 3 main missions to finish the game, at least, there are only 3 more hidden trophies, but I'm looking forward, if the game will make sense in the end. Storywise I don't really know if it's top notch or meh, at least it's interesting. I don't like it, if you have to collect folders and letters to read and fully understand what's happening, so I ignore everything I collect.

Conclusion: great game with some of the best 3rd person gunplay I played so far, awesome presentation of a realistic-like-supernatural scenario with great setpieces. I hope for the strings come together in the end. And last but not least, RT is not worth it. 60fps>RT.

I'm actually playing it right now and having a break from a 5 hour session today. I started the game when it became a PsPlus game and with a PS5, I was curious, how great RT will affect a gaming experience. I played 5-8 with RT on, but stopped playing for weeks because it didn't click for me. Today I gave it another try, switched to 60fps mode and what should I say, it feels like another game. A fun game. The gunplay is actually really good and you have a great variaty of approaching enemies and killing them. Often it is necessary to switch tactics while being in a gunfight to be more effective against some kind of enemies. Physics and effects are superb and the leveldesign is beautiful in a strange way. I think I have like 3 main missions to finish the game, at least, there are only 3 more hidden trophies, but I'm looking forward, if the game will make sense in the end. Storywise I don't really know if it's top notch or meh, at least it's interesting. I don't like it, if you have to collect folders and letters to read and fully understand what's happening, so I ignore everything I collect.

Conclusion: great game with some of the best 3rd person gunplay I played so far, awesome presentation of a realistic-like-supernatural scenario with great setpieces. I hope for the strings come together in the end. And last but not least, RT is not worth it. 60fps>RT.

I likely played at 30fps as it was xbone version. Really enjoyed the gameplay still. Would like to see how it play at 60, maybe in future.

Also I really enjoyed the optional bosses towards the end. Side quests were excellent.

A.Romero

I got to play 60FPS with RTX thanks to DLSS (2080 Super GPU) but the texture streaming issue took away all the beautiful most of the time. I have to agree the gameplay is fun and I'm curious to see where they go with this universe.

Personally I understood the story without reading the documents but the lore is so rich and fun to read that it really adds to the universe. I normally don't have the patience to read all collectibles but this case was an exception.

I just finished the PS5 version. It was fun, but I didn't care for the story. Most of it just seems strange for the sake of being strange and left open-ended because the writers didn't have actual answers for the stuff going on in the game.

wipeout364

It was a figure of speech.
If you play it on the new systems in performance mode you will be very impressed,

On topic, Amazing game, One of the best of last gen. Make sure you play the DLC AWE as well especially if you are a Alan Wake fan, the foundation is ok as well but not necessary unless you just want more. I thought Jesse looked great as did the other characters, story was solid as they always have been in Remedy games. I don't think I like it as much as Alan Wake but it was better than Quantum break (not to give you the wrong idea I really liked Quantum break as well). I really liked the upgrade tree as well although I felt because of the slow unlocking of the abilities you had already invested in one area of the tree and it made me hesitant to load points in another part.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I just finished the PS5 version. It was fun, but I didn't care for the story. Most of it just seems strange for the sake of being strange and left open-ended because the writers didn't have actual answers for the stuff going on in the game.
Ever listened to Coast to Coast AM? It's a big inspiration for the story and world. Conspiracy theorists can never back up this bullshit, especially supernatural conspiracy theorists. The game captured this perfectly, the only conceit is "what if this unexplainable stuff was actually happening?"

Listen to this nitwitted lunatic:

Is that not EXACTLY on tone for Control? Also, these videos get taken down on a regular basis. Is it a copyright issue?
OR IS IT A CONSPIRACTY!!!!?!???!?!?

Last edited:
I finished this game recently and overall I think it was very good. Graphically, it's one of the nicest looking games around. I played it maxed out with RTX @ 1440p and the whole package is very impressive. As mentioned above, the character animations can be a bit lacking, but not enough that it's distracting.

The gunplay and overall action are top notch. When the story started to lose me I didn't really care because the moment to moment action is so damn fun. I was thinking about how awesome a new Max Payne would be in this engine.

Yup, the map is %100 pure trash. I don't mean the level design (which is pretty damn good) but the actual map that you pull up when trying to traverse. Most of the areas are multi tiered in addition to having multiple floors, but for whatever reason the map is completely 2D and doesn't let you switch between layers. A 3D Metroid Prime Map would've done this game wonders.

Storywise I don't really know if it's top notch or meh, at least it's interesting. I don't like it, if you have to collect folders and letters to read and fully understand what's happening, so I ignore everything I collect.
This is the same issue I had with Quantum Break as well, but even more so in this game. The sheer amount of documents that this game has turned me off and after the first 3 hours or so I just stopped reading them. It completely kills the flow of the game. Clear out a room, pick up a couple documents, read them, move to the next room, hey there's a couple more documents. The difference between this and Quantum break is this game plays quite a bit better.

**Spoilers below**

This and the area that the walkman lets you traverse were probably my favorite parts of this game

Valonquar

Very much enjoyed this on PS5. It was on my wishlist for a long while and I nearly picked it up when it dropped to $20... then it was on PS+ so yay.

Moonjt9

I just finished this game a week or so ago and it totally captured me. I went in with fairly level expectations and it totally hooked me to the point that I got the platinum trophy.

The story and setting are so engrossing and interesting. Constantly unraveling the mystery of the oldest house was so much fun, as much fun as the gameplay. And the gameplay was fantastic! It never got old flinging things at the Hiss.

The standout for me was Dr. Darling. His videos were SO good. What a great actor. I think if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have enjoyed the game so much.

I played on PS5 with fidelity mode, so it was my first foray into ray tracing. It really blew me away. Seeing how everything realistically reflected, even in a stray coffee pot, totally increased my immersion. I played through the base game this way and then for the DLC I played in 60fps mode, which made the game play even better. So much fun.

This game totally took me by surprise. Highly recommend.

Dynomite

I've tried getting into this game twice and fallen off both times. Something just isn't grabbing me. I liked the first two Max Payne games, Alan Wake, and even Quantum Break. Something about Control just isnt grabbing me.

I just finished this game a week or so ago and it totally captured me. I went in with fairly level expectations and it totally hooked me to the point that I got the platinum trophy.

The story and setting are so engrossing and interesting. Constantly unraveling the mystery of the oldest house was so much fun, as much fun as the gameplay. And the gameplay was fantastic! It never got old flinging things at the Hiss.

The standout for me was Dr. Darling. His videos were SO good. What a great actor. I think if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have enjoyed the game so much.

I played on PS5 with fidelity mode, so it was my first foray into ray tracing. It really blew me away. Seeing how everything realistically reflected, even in a stray coffee pot, totally increased my immersion. I played through the base game this way and then for the DLC I played in 60fps mode, which made the game play even better. So much fun.

I was really looking forward to meeting Dr Darling. I have high expectations from him when they do a sequel.

wipeout364

I've tried getting into this game twice and fallen off both times. Something just isn't grabbing me. I liked the first two Max Payne games, Alan Wake, and even Quantum Break. Something about Control just isnt grabbing me.
I was the same way but on my third attempt it just clicked. I find this is always the case with Remedy games. I end up starting and stopping eventually playing them a year or so later and absolutely loving them. I just wish Remedy had a little faster production pipeline. Hopefully we won’t be waiting 5 years for the rumored Alan Wake sequel.

It's a pretty awesome game. Never finished it because the art style was a little boring for me (I prefer fantasy) but still an amazing 3rd person action game. The visuals you end up with in the midst of combat are pretty psychedelic.

Raven117

Not my cup of tea.

(best part is absolutely the Walkman part).

I thought the combat was serviceable (with the throw object power being the highlight).

I was happy to be done with it when the credits rolled.

I know from a tonal perspective they were going for “just another day at the office,” but because of that, it felt like another day at the office.

carlosrox

Banned
Started playing this game a few weeks ago on SX.

FUCKING.
INCREDIBLE.

Control is one of the GOAT.
Amazing Metroid game.
Prime 4 needs to learn from this game.

I love how unsettling the voices are. I love the feeling of discovery and exploration. I love the visuals, music, and gameplay.

I love everything about this game.

Last edited:
Ever listened to Coast to Coast AM? It's a big inspiration for the story and world. Conspiracy theorists can never back up this bullshit, especially supernatural conspiracy theorists. The game captured this perfectly, the only conceit is "what if this unexplainable stuff was actually happening?"

Listen to this nitwitted lunatic:

Is that not EXACTLY on tone for Control? Also, these videos get taken down on a regular basis. Is it a copyright issue?
OR IS IT A CONSPIRACTY!!!!?!???!?!?

Not to derail the thread, but I started listening to these videos last night. EPIC. OG Coast to Coast was the best.

I forget the name of the radio host in Alan Wake, but he was definitely Art Bell inspired as well. It would be cool to kick it with the Remedy guys and talk about their appreciation for C2C

I was the same way but on my third attempt it just clicked. I find this is always the case with Remedy games. I end up starting and stopping eventually playing them a year or so later and absolutely loving them. I just wish Remedy had a little faster production pipeline. Hopefully we won’t be waiting 5 years for the rumored Alan Wake sequel.

Control seems polished and loaded with content.

I am afraid it will take time if it has to be this good.

Last edited:

SnapShot

I thought it was great, loved the metroidvanian level design, and telekinetic powers were super fun once I got the hang of them.

I didn't have troubles navigating the levels, the areas were well marked with various signs guiding me to my objectives, I barely even used the map thanks to those, there were so many nooks and crannies begging to be explored but it never made me feel lost or overwhelmed.

Side quests were also some of the greatest parts of the game, some of the best moments and bosses are hidden behind those.

Story was intriguing and interesting enough to keep me going, and the oldest house is one of the best settings I've visited in a video game, otherworldly, bizarre, strange and dripping with atmosphere.

All around a damn fantastic game, one of the best games of last gen.

Last edited:
Control was a sick game, loved the level design and core gameplay loop. The story was quite intriguing. My only real complaint is the main story got over real quick like in under 11 hours or so. Great game nonetheless

Control was a sick game, loved the level design and core gameplay loop. The story was quite intriguing. My only real complaint is the main story got over real quick like in under 11 hours or so. Great game nonetheless

I completed all side missions I could find except one. I would say the optional bosses are even better than main game. They require you to go to deepest parts of oldest house. So if you want to explore thoroughly, they are a must.

Not to mention they award upgrade points which can be scarce.

Clocked over 20hrs I think.

Last edited:

Cyborg

Just finished the game yesterday on PS5, great experience. As a new player I had a lot of stress with the map, a lot of worry about missing important stuff. The most epic bosses are optional, so Im glad I did all de side missions. I need two more trophies for Platinum.

Also I found myself exploring the two DLCs thinking this is part of the main story line. Damn it.

Graphics and gameplay are mediocre. Not sure wtf some of you are talking about.

What's wrong with gunplay? I played it back to back with Halo 5/ Gears 5 and have no complaints. Felt responsive and satisfying.

As for graphics, I think you are talking about setting and art style. Cause technically it solid and uses latest techniques like ray tracing.

It's art and setting really is a matter of taste. I really enjoyed it and got some Portal vibes from it. It's office setting did gave it some credibility as work of science fiction of today instead of being set in distant future where we have access to some unthinkable tech.

Last edited:
I completed all side missions I could find except one. I would say the optional bosses are even better than main game. They require you to go to deepest parts of oldest house. So if you want to explore thoroughly, they are a must.

Not to mention they award upgrade points which can be scarce.

Clocked over 20hrs I think.

Yeah have the boss fights to complete post story completion.

Did you have stuttering and lip sync issues during Dr Darling's videos on PS5 ?

I greatly enjoyed Control (base game) last year on PC. I did not encounter any issue during my first playthrough.
I thought I would also enjoy the Ultimate Edition on PS5 but I have uninstalled the game for the moment because of the aforementionned issues.

I am hoping for a new patch now.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
I played it on PS4, dropped it, picked up again on PS5 and dropped again, around the same spot, easily around 2/3 into the campaign. Why?

The game features probably the single WORST map system I've ever seen. Almost as if the game is made to pad its length making you constantly get lost trying to figure out how to get to a waypoint, given to you on a 2d map plane of vertically designed levels. Makes you just run in circles and backtrack through already completed "battle rooms" respawning all enemies, while you are just trying to find your way through the maze to make progress.
Just broke my balls and made me uninstall the game.
Incredible particle effects and environmental destruction, a game worth checking out for that alone. Combat is tight but somehow gets old real fast and all the trash loot doesn't help at all. I loved some of it but not enough to suffer through everything that ruined it for me, too bad.

Moonjt9

Did you have stuttering and lip sync issues during Dr Darling's videos on PS5 ?

I greatly enjoyed Control (base game) last year on PC. I did not encounter any issue during my first playthrough.
I thought I would also enjoy the Ultimate Edition on PS5 but I have uninstalled the game for the moment because of the aforementionned issues.

I am hoping for a new patch now.
I never noticed any issues like that. Pretty smooth sailing for me.

A.Romero

What's wrong with gunplay? I played it back to back with Halo 5/ Gears 5 and have no complaints. Felt responsive and satisfying.

As for graphics, I think you are talking about setting and art style. Cause technically it solid and uses latest techniques like ray tracing.

It's art and setting really is a matter of taste. I really enjoyed it and got some Portal vibes from it. It's office setting did gave it some credibility as work of science fiction of today instead of being set in distant future where we have access to some unthinkable tech.

There is a serious texture streaming issue with this game, apparently reserved to DX12 but RTX only works with DX12 so basically you have to decide between having textures that look like PS2 games or RTX.

Very annoying.

Also animations are not really top notch.

I wouldn't say this game is a technical achievement.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
The game's OK.

I played a bit on PS5 and found the story and dialogue to be too convoluted and pretentious for the type of game it is, which is a pretty standard 3rd person shooter. As I said in another Control thread, you sit there through 10 minutes of extreme close-ups, contemplating the meaning of existence and the very fabric of reality, and then 2 minutes later in the next room: BANG BANG PEW PEW RED EXPLOSIVE BARRELL BOOM BOOM WHEEEE!

Vol5

As already stated the map design is dire. I wasn't a fan of the combat either. It felt too floaty (excuse the pun!) and ended up being a rock or desk throwing competition. Didn't feel deep enough to enjoy.

kiphalfton

graphics are lit, it's the character running and movement animation while on foot that looks wonky/lacking finesse we've seen in other games
True, the animations are screwy. Like somebody else mentioned, the jumping animation is really bad. Jumping with the same foot leading off every time looks really stupid. Facial animations are also another problem. Running looks like you're skating on ice. The ironic part is Remedy (?) posted a PS1 spoof video of the game... but the running animation actually looks like it was made with a PS1 engine in mind or some shit.

The game's OK.

I played a bit on PS5 and found the story and dialogue to be too convoluted and pretentious for the type of game it is, which is a pretty standard 3rd person shooter. As I said in another Control thread, you sit there through 10 minutes of extreme close-ups, contemplating the meaning of existence and the very fabric of reality, and then 2 minutes later in the next room: BANG BANG PEW PEW RED EXPLOSIVE BARRELL BOOM BOOM WHEEEE!

There is no philosophical discussion in the game.

Whenever there are extreme close up shots, it generally highlights flaws in Jesse's character. Either she is judging someone, withholding information or manipulating situation.

In fact a lot of collectibles highlight petty politics in the board.

Not everyone has same taste and you are entitled to your opinion. But game is not the way you describe it.

Krathoon

I am just starting to dig into this game. I made it through the Paranormal department to Marshal.

The combat can get pretty obnoxious. I had to pick off allot of enemies from a distance. The heat seeking rockets can be really annoying. Also those guys that fly around in their chairs.

The Hiss clusters are also obnoxious.

Top Bottom