• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Dragon's Crown Pro

kingwingin

Bought dragons crown on vita when it first released and haven't touched it in a few years. Just purchased the ps4 version and my save file was still in the cloud storage. Feels good

manfestival

Game worth getting and playing it alone? Also is the community pretty active? I would probably play the game mostly alone but I wouldn't mind trying it around with other people. Kinda like my experience with Castle Crashers. I played it at times with other players but I did it mostly solo

Game worth getting and playing it alone? Also is the community pretty active? I would probably play the game mostly alone but I wouldn't mind trying it around with other people. Kinda like my experience with Castle Crashers. I played it at times with other players but I did it mostly solo

Yes, I'm playing alone and it's just as good. You find joinable npc players throughout the gameplay by picking up bones and resurrecting them.

Like Golden Axe you say? Interesting.....

Yes, takes me back ;)

Top Bottom