• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
e63ec066bfb7f1cc21c349fff6104819932f2c3abea68337c851338b714e20b9.jpg

I think everyone here knows by now that I'm not fan of most Ubisoft games, I personally find most of their game's art direction, gameplay and story really, really dull and at first I completely dismiss this game because I didn't think I would like this game at all since Ubisoft was involved so I didn't bother get it at launch. Even with good reviews it didn't convicted me because most Assasins Creed also get good reviews but I never able enjoy them.

Then I saw this game on sale and I said "why the hell not" and.........MY GOD!! I'm was in shock of how much I enjoyed this game! The visuals looked gorgeous, the story was really fun and entertaining and it was actually fun to explore which I can't believe would say this in Ubisoft game and the actual tactical combat was really interesting and made sense for Mario game, in fact it was so much fun that I would immediately go back to world already finish to do the challenges and do extra chapters.

I can easily say this game is up there as one of favorite games on Switch, it makes me wish other third party western developers stop releasing ports of PS4/X1 game and instead make new game just for Switch like this game, that's the type of third party games I enjoy on Switch.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
When the rumors came out I thought it sounded like the most ridiculous, convoluted game I'd ever heard of. And then I played it........and it was amazing. A sequel needs to happen.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
When the rumors came out I thought it sounded like the most ridiculous, convoluted game I'd ever heard of. And then I played it........and it was amazing. A sequel needs to happen.
You can actually tell this game was made with passion, its up there with Luigi's Mansion 3 as one of the most polished game on Switch.

I also recently started this game

The opening cinematic made me lol.

Even in a happy colourful cartoon mario game, ubisoft just could *not* resist shoehorning in some woke. Here's a gamer grlllll mastering dark matter and time travel in her bedroom with all this goddamn SCIENCE goddamn

good game tho

greyshark

I just finished BOTW and I’m thinking about playing this next - kicking myself for not buying it when it was on sale over the holiday.

Vawn

Banned
Not all Ubisoft games are "Ubisoft" games. Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, Far Cry, etc are "Ubisoft" games - which isn't necessarily bad, but they do tend to copy the same formula ad nauseam.

But Ubisoft also made Rayman Legends, Mario + Rabbids, Child of Light and Valiant Hearts. All of those are fantastic games and I want to see more stuff like thise from Ubisoft.

BouncyFrag

The game so good and my favorite exclusive game on the switch. For those thinking of picking it up, it goes on sale for $20 frequently on the eshop and retail shops.

Last edited:
The game so good and my favorite exclusive game on the switch. For those thinking of picking it up, it goes on sale for $20 frequently on the eshop and retail shops.

I love Mario and Rabbids. It was quite a surprise for me. But I wouldn't called it my favorite exclusive Switch game. That would be Mario Odyseey and Zelda BOTW, followed by Super Smash Brothers Ultimate and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe!

Top Bottom