• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Opinion LTTP: The Office (US) - spoilers

...how do you feel about The Office?

• Top TV show OAT for me

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Top 2 TV shows OAT for me

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Top 3 " " "

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Somewhere in my top 10 I'll elaborate

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I haven't watched it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I did watch it, and it isn't on any of my top tv show lists.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
I just love this quote, Daryl at whatsername:

"Hey, I like you, what's not to like? But you need to access your un-crazy side, else maybe this thing has run its course... slow down. Think it over."

defintely been one or two girls over the years to whom I would have enjoyed repeating that line.

Rran

Jan 2, 2013
amugsblog.blogspot.com
Awesome show, one of my favorites. Parks and Rec (also by Greg Daniels) is also great and worth watching, but I find it less rewatchable than The Office. Maybe it's all the mean-spirited and repetitive Jerry-bashing.
I just love this quote, Daryl at whatsername:

"Hey, I like you, what's not to like? But you need to access your un-crazy side, else maybe this thing has run its course... slow down. Think it over."

defintely been one or two girls over the years to whom I would have enjoyed repeating that line.
"Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man that I've ever met. I mean, who says exactly what they're thinking? ...What kind of game is that?"

Last edited:
  • Strength
Reactions: Tschumi

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Awesome show, one of my favorites. Parks and Rec (also by Greg Daniels) is also great and worth watching, but I find it less rewatchable than The Office. Maybe it's all the mean-spirited and repetitive Jerry-bashing.

"Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man that I've ever met. I mean, who says exactly what they're thinking? ...What kind of game is that?"
"How well do you know the plaintiff?"
"Ahh i haven't seen it, but I've seen The Firm and I'm looking into renting the Pelican Brief"

Aaahahaha John Grisham reference is win

Reactions: Rran

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
I only just got up to the episode that this gif comes from:

Reaction GIF

Haven't had many laugh-out-loud moments since the first season or two, but this one really got me going

LTTP Update:
I am happy with the way, pretty much everything has panned out. A bit bummed that Michael lost his ideal chickadee so flacidly, but yeah I'm only up to S5 E8 so who knows what might happen

Last edited: