• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

Chaos17

Is online competent? That along with Luigi's stare would be the push I need to get this + a wii u
Are you asking if it's lag ?
No but some people have some connection errors (I don't personally).

Are you asking if there're a lot of players ?
Yes and I hope this will continue in the futur.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
There needs to be a race with 12 Luigis. The highlights will be glorious.
Im just waiting for the day where I go online and in a race and literally just everyone is rosalina, all 12 players. There is no prank or special day or anything, just overwhelming rosalina love.

smurfx

get some go again
ibsjJpFPokGq15.gif

This is my first animated gif ever, using GIMP, it was a pain in the ass with 158 frames lol (dat 60fps kills you when editing frames haha). Don't be too harsh GIFgaf.

When you do I look forward to seeing this :)

JKSeVhY.gif

I think it would be better to just flash bish's face over luigi's for a single frame.
It would be really subtle and offer a jump scare

Toad.T

Banned
If it took 30 years for Luigi to get his year, does that mean it'll take 30 for Waluigi to get his year?

Can't wait for Dr.Waluigi in 2030 then.
On iOS 15

So is the idea now that Nintendo will run their character stable like professional wrestling, and this year Luigi gets to be the heel?

Can you imagine?

Sorry for choppiness but thought this was a good one. Wasn't content with just using the mushroom for the win, had to take her out as well!

UnfitAdmirableEasternnewt.gif

Top Bottom