• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

No mine
FortunateFirsthandGalapagoshawk.gif
Yep. That's mine. Just posted that on the other OT.

RE lover

Lol that DK one is my fave so far! What a face

Also I think this thread needs more Yoshi, his face can also be too damn funny at times

aza

Holy shit Luigi death stares in a lock for million, in like 3-4 days. This things a lot more popular than I'd thought it'd be.

For real. Even with this other video I made, I was only expecting it would get a couple dozen views when I posted it here on GAF yesterday but it's already heading towards 50,000! That's crazy. Luigi ain't ready to give up his time in the limelight just yet.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i made the mistake of google image what you wrote , and now i understand what happened, its all cool tho, carry on

haha the anime is fine, infact it was my favorite anime of last season, its pretty tame actually, dont worry I wasent really looking up what you thought I was, just tired to get the name :p

Phoenixus

Anyone remember that clip of scared peach from the Japanese ad for Luigi's Mansion 2? Some really needs to photoshop angry luigi on there. :p

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I've seen this happen in two of these now where one driver (The Mii in this one, I think it was Larry in the other) will just suddenly spin out of control randomly, am I just not seeing them get hit by something?

Lag compensation makes them both get hit.

Roland1979

I feel a coupe hanging in the air. The borders of Mario Land are still open...
Soon it might be Luigi Land. Maybe even Luigi World. Dun dun dun!

Luigi_Rule.png

Top Bottom