• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lumines: Electronic Symphony |OT| Shake Ya Body

I was going to pick this up off the Store tonight but then I played the demo and remembered that I fucking suck at Lumines. Maybe I'll get it on that Target sale next week.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Lumines MP was never great but still kinda sucky that's its not on there. Leaderboards are more important

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Is this going to be the top-rated Vita launch title when it's all said and done? I know it's "just more Lumines" but I cant' ever get enough. Hope the social features are at least modestly fun. Hell, how many hours did I spend bloodshot eyes glued to the screen just because of the "social feature" of friend leaderboards?

Lumines MP was never great but still kinda sucky that's its not on there. Leaderboards are more important

Yeah, it's always been really bad imo. Won't miss it at all. Hell they can get rid of puzzle mode and everything but endless and time attack and I'd be happy so long as I had more skins and friend leaderboards.

I have a very odd question regarding this. Can I purchase it on the US store and transfer it to my Japanese Vita? I'd do it in a heartbeart if I could. I'm not even sure how to test it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
This and Wipeout 2049 are making me want to splurge on a Vita so bad (too bad right now I have about $30k worth of home renovations to do)... which would make for interesting symmetry - as the original Lumines and Wipeout Pure were my first 2 games on PSP. It's seriously the soundtrack that's selling me. Probably one of the best licensed soundtracks in the history of gaming for a long time electronic music fan. Has songs from nearly every single EDM genre including classics and more recent stuff.

I've never played a Lumines before, but I am picking this up today. I am looking forward to it very much. From what I've seen, the audio and visual quality seems superb.

I've been playing this game since the original first came out and I just found out how to pronounce it correct a couple weeks ago. Yeah...I'm slow...

43 skins is paltry. They need to release a classic pack and that holiday pack from PS3/360. That would make this the definitive version. For those already playing the game, is there an option to check for DLC in the Live Area or within the game?

Fou-Lu

I'm sure I'll be downloading this as soon as I get my Vita. Almost $40 for Lumines is painful, but I can't resist.

43 skins is paltry. They need to release a classic pack and that holiday pack from PS3/360. That would make this the definitive version. For those already playing the game, is there an option to check for DLC in the Live Area or within the game?

I assume those Live Area sections can change to inform you about new content.

JPKellams

This game is glorious. Absolutely glorious.

My first playthrough got me through most of the skins, and a really nice ranking on the leader board for voyage.

Free free to add me, btw. PSN: synaesthesiaJP

Gaspode_T

Ahhh that is smart...well...well...I have Nikoli Sudoku V to play!!!
national_0209_243.jpg

Eventually there might be enough weird things in Jpn store to make up for it...just hope they don't do this staggered release thing all the time.

Vaco6121

Add me to the list PSN ID: Vaco6121

I won't have the game until either the end of next week or early in the week after.

I won't have my Vita 'til next week, but add me! You can crush my relative-newbie scores and boost your self-esteem. :D
PSN ID: Starhowler

Top Bottom