• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M.A.V. (Modular Assault Vehicle) - Indie Chromehounds For PC Intel Thread

9a17030c156d9f66f3e21ac4799d6875a547adef.png

Genre/Style: Persistent Online-centric Team-based Mech Sim
Developer: Bombdog Studios (AKA Chad Mauldin, formerly of Day 1 Studios)
Platform: PC
Engine: Unity
Links: Twitter / Facebook / Official Site / Forum / Youtube Channel

PURCHASE: $10USD Alpha buy-in on Official Site
DEMO: YES (Very Old Build)

What is M.A.V.?

Borderlands meets Chromehounds.

M.A.V. is a genre blend between a tank simulator and a traditional 3rd person shooter. There is enough tactical depth for a hardcore player to experiment, but it controls easy enough for a ‘core’ gamer to be able to pick up and play. There is a massive customization system, driven by procedural generation, to complement the gameplay tactics and help player engagement.

Screenshots:

tll.png

ull.png

vll.png

wll.png

Videos:

Developer Diaries: Older Feature Implementation / New Levels - Dynamic Weather/Day-Night Cycle / World Map / Drag And Drop Mech Builder

Previews/Interviews:

Rock, Paper, Shotgun Early-Alpha Preview

GamesAreEvil Developer Interview (Disclosure: OP conducted the interview)

Chad Mauldin said:
I started Bombdog Studios to have a place where I could create games that meant something to me. A lot of the games I have worked on in the past are really great games but there is always something missing when you are doing it for someone else. M.A.V. is game that has been in my heart for a long time, waiting for a chance to come out and I finally made the choice to do something about it.

---

Early days for M.A.V., but already it's showing incredible promise. For a one-man show, this is something special. Really looking forward to seeing M.A.V. grow and capture the imagination of the Chromehounds veterans, those weepy, forlorn mech-jocks who, until now, have settled for drinking themselves into a stupor at the end the bar.

I'll keep this updated with each new build. We're in the Mech renaissance, friends. M.A.V. is carving a tidy niche for itself and can roll with the rest quite nicely. Well worth supporting.

---

Thanks to wwm0nkey and Orayn for holding the flag early on this one.

Real flexibility with hard points and construction puts MAV in a good position. Coupled with the online battle for territory, it should be what the doctor ordered.

A huge response from GAF! Awesome.

---

Updates! Here's the low-down from this week's build:

This weeks build is a bit different. This build is *very* Alpha, and because the code changes over the past weeks have been so great, there are some features from older builds that I am not sure are still working completely. As such, there is a new section in your user page that will allow you to download any of the older Alpha builds, just in case this release (or a future release) breaks something for you.

Here is an overview of the changes:

There are too many changes to go into much detail, but here is an overview.

A new level system (plus editor) :

This was created to overcome some major issues I was running into with the default levels. I needed a way to store multiple versions of each level, along with various changes to the levels, and it needed to be able to scale up to hundreds of levels. The default unity levels could not provide this feature for me (each level in the older builds was ~90mb). Because this required building levels in a new manner, I needed to create a custom level editor to help with this. This custom level format will also make it possible to have mods that have custom levels.

A new Gameplay Manager :

The old gameplay system was too hard coded with Siege mode game type rules, so a new, more modular system, was needed. It also needed to properly work with the new dynamic level system, so it couldn't rely on hard coded values (like the old system did). This, coupled with the new level system, should make it much easier for me to create levels that work across all game modes. This saves me from having a bunch of special levels for the Arena and Siege mode game types.

Inventory Manager :

I created a manager for handling all the inventory transactions, making sure that it would work and be secure over multiplayer game modes. This is integrated into the campaign mode Garage, under the store tab, allowing you to buy and sell different parts. I also made it so this system could be bypassed, so you will still have full access to all the parts in Arena mode and Siege mode.

World Manager :

I needed a system to handle all the interactions you can do in the 'game world', so I created the world manager. This system relays messages between the world and the other players, and also handles the basic networking systems. This will also be in charge of the weather, and other world level events, like a territory changing hands.

Campaign Game Mode:

The campaign game mode is the first mode to take advantage of all the previously mentioned updates. It allows multiple save games, tracks all your progress separately in each game world, and defines the rules when fighting in battles.

As you can see, while there was quite a lot of work going in, most of it was 'back-end' work, so there have not been any visual updates. In fact, the levels are at a slightly degraded state, since they have been rebuilt using the new system and they are not fully finished.

I hope you will give this version a try and help me track down any of the bugs I may have missed. If you do find a bug, please report it to the forums. I will continue the march of improving the game modes, fixing the bugs (getting multiplayer campaign mode working) until version 4.0.

See you next week!

New week, new build:

So for this week I focused on fixing all the stuff that ended up getting broken in last week's 0.3.8 build. You can grab the latest build from your user page.

Because everything is still not 100%, I am not updating the auto update for this week's 0.3.9 release. These builds are known to not be fully functional, but if you would try them out and help me uncover any bugs, it would be a great help!

Here is a list of the things I fixed for 0.3.9 :

Level System:

Added skies back into the levels. I needed to create a new system to put the skies in the levels and this is the foundation for the weather system as well.

Building health is saved with the level. I discovered a bug in last weeks build that prevented the buildings health from being saved in levels during the campaign mode. This was a bad bug (and could cause crashes) so it is nice to have it fixed now.

World System:

Player Inventory is saved with the worlds now. Before I did not have the player inventory saved into the world, so you had no sense of 'presence' in the campaign. Now your inventory (and money) will be saved into the world file.

Added in foundation support for saving multiple M.A.V. builds and having those saved to the world as well. This is not fully functional yet, but the ground work is in place.

Game Modes:

The Arena game mode is working on both levels now. You can access the mode from the main menu and you will select the level to play from the world map. This mode should now be nearly identical to the 0.3.7 version of the game modes.

First pass on porting Siege mode over to the new rules system. I ported over the basic framework of the game rules and will be focusing on completing the port this week.

Next Week:

This next week I will be 100% focused on finishing the port of the siege mode and having it working will both of the current levels. Once this is working it will be very easy to continue adding levels to all three game modes.

See you next week!

Weekly update!

So, what has changed with the game? Quite a bit, but most notable this week is the re-inclusion of the Siege multiplayer game mode!

Here is a full overview of the updates :

Game modes

All three game modes are now fully ported over to the new level system. This means every level is playable in both the current levels. The siege mode is also the first game mode to use the level system in a multiplayer setting and it has laid quite an extensive ground work for quickly moving the other modes into multiplayer as well.

Multiplayer is Back!

Siege mode multiplayer is back in action and should have 100% of the old functionality as well. As a bonus, both maps are playable in Siege mode (they alternate after rounds).

Weekly Updates are Back!

Over the past month I have essentially re-written the entire under workings of the game, and while this was an unfortunate set back to the weekly updates, I now am back into the position to provide updated builds on a weekly basis.

I'll take some new screenies when I get a chance. Everything is shaping up nicely.

Weekly update, with some nice AI overhauls:

The entire AI system got a complete overhaul which is very exciting news. While it has a basic implementation now, it really expands on what you can expect in the future.

More details on how the new AI works:

The old AI system was completely individual based. A bot would asses it's surrounding, try and find a target, then start attacking it. Pretty simple stuff, but it works ok for simple game modes, like the Arena. Once it is in more complex game modes, it became apparent it was not enough.

So, the first thing I created was a Team AI Manager. This is a completely different AI system that is tasked with monitoring the overall game rules and state of the game world and acting on that. Now, the way the Team AI interacts with the game world is a bit unique, as it actually doesn't do ANY of the work. It is strictly an observer that acts as an overseer. What is DOES do, is take the state of the game play, evaluates it, then picks what strategy it feels would be the best for winning the game.

Enter, the Strategy module. Strategy modules are plugins that the Team AI can utilize. They take the current game state, and use a very defined set of rules to try and turn that game state into a win. Now, because each AI bot represents a player, and I want them to still be individual (and develop a personality down the road) , the strategy module cannot just TELL someone to do something. It simply requests it. There are several different types of requests, from attack, defend, and guard requests, to actual M.A.V. loadout requests. By issuing these requests and tracking them, the strategy plugin can start to create a coordinated attack.

Which leaves the last link in the chain, the M.A.V. bot AI. This is actually sub divided into 4 separate modules, but they work together as a whole. The botAI is responsible for looking at the available order requests, evaluating its individual situation, and then accepting an order and working to complete that task. If it gets into trouble (say walks into an ambush on the way to attack) it can cancel its job, freeing it up for another AI to take over, while it deals with the situation at hand. Once things calm down, it will again seek to fulfill the requests of the strategy module.

This system was designed to be a flexible as possible, while also drastically reducing the development time for handling more complex situations. For example, because strategies are plugins, it is very trivial to create a new type. They also are not required to be super complex, as they are just a small part of the emergent strategy of the team. They are also swapped out on the fly if they are deemed to be not working. For example, with just 2 plugins (everyone attack, and everyone defend) it is possible to already get complex team based strategies. The modularity of the individual AI also allows from some great tweaking for persistent AI personalities (maybe you have 'Alex' on your team and they always go for the Attack orders).

Also, it is possible to extend this system into a gameplay system that would allow you to issue orders to your AI team mates as well.

A coupla screenies from the new build in arena mode.

62cec946fcdc884dc0ce9f34c820b1986ea829f8.png

2722aad847f9e1cf71a90886aace2e30cc3ea7b4.png

8f3af3471d22dc335131ce86be5add2a8f473dda.png

d807bfc54661089e6922e5ca4d5371d980bbd771.png

Izayoi

Banned
Holy shit, how did I miss this? Chromehounds was one of my all-time favorite mech games. I'll definitely check this out, thanks man.

elfinke

First time I've seen the thread - this looks tremendous! Gonna give it a closer look in between the cricket tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up Pylon_Trooper!

vazel

Banned
Amazing project. I'll make sure to put my money in next month when all the Black Friday crazyness is over.

It'd be great to get a few GAF games in down the line. Next week's update promises a lot of surface-level polish and tweaking before the subsequent mechanical overhauls.

If you think a diesel-powered Mech4, minus high-tech weaponry, with emphasis on team-work and crucial roles, it's kind of similar...the only thing I lamented was a lack of chassis bob.

wwm0nkey

Oh cool didn't know there was another thread for this game. Really impressive project and I hope it gets more attention. Already bought it :)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Huh, what an interesting thread I've clicked on tonight. The designs give me some serious Metaltech: Earthsiege vibes.

I'll definitely check this out down the road.

Oh cool didn't know there was another thread for this game. Really impressive project and I hope it gets more attention. Already bought it :)

Man, yours was the original thread! You got a special mention in the OP.

Huh, what an interesting thread I've clicked on tonight. The designs give me some serious Metaltech: Earthsiege vibes.

I'll definitely check this out down the road.

It does have a bit of an Earthsiege vibe about it.

New update:

Hello and welcome to another State of the Game!

This week I bring you version 0.3.14! This build includes a few minor updates to the weapons and AI.

Now, the AI will more appropriately build a M.A.V. suited to the class they are going to fulfill. Scouts will build for speed, defenders will build for health and firepower, ect. I also tweaked some of the formulas they use to select the parts they want, as well as made sure they are staying within their budget (no more cheating for the AI).

Speaking of budget, I did a small balance pass on the weapons, which focused on creating a more variety of weapon costs. Now, instead of all the weapons being fairly in the same price point, some are significantly more expensive. They basically break down into 3 'levels' of cost and it will help with some of the less fun tactics that you saw the AI deploying in the last version.

I also increased the amount of splash damage explosive weapons do and countered this a bit with accuracy tweaks.

Also, in the garage, the sub Type menu is now working, so you can pick weapons (and anything else) based on sub-types, like sniper rifles, and it should help narrow everything down.

Now, I was also really busy working on things going forward.

This is the last release in the 0.3.X line, the next release will be 0.4.0, and with that there will be a significant change in the development focus.

The 0.3.X revision was focused on all the code systems needed to support the basic gameplay. I am now at the point that I feel that goal has been accomplished enough to move on to the next task, which is a very big one.

Parts, Gameplay, and Balance

With this next major revision I will be solely focused on making sure everything is balanced from a design stand point. To do that, I will have to have a representation of all the parts and part systems that will be in the final game. I still do not have an artist, so they will be parts modeled and animated by me (so not very pretty) but I need to have them represented in game and functional.

So what can you expect? A shear massive influx of available parts, each week. Not 1 or 2, but hundreds. You can also expect many tweaks and changes to the stats of the parts. Level design will be a large priority as well.

Now to give you a little taste of what is to come, here are the things I have finalized in the designs so far.

There will be 6 classes:

Sniper
Scout
Destroyer
Defender
Engineer
Assault

The six classes represent 6 very different play styles and they will have to work together, as each class has strengths and weaknesses against the other classes.

In regards to parts, I have currently planned the following:

7 Leg types
6 Cockpit types
5 Generator types
and 20 weapon types

As I continue through the week, I will be discussing certain features on the message board, so be sure to drop in and join the talk!

Jump in now, intrigued parties.

cyberdogs7

Neo Member
While walking animations are a bit iffy at this stage, for one-man developer art design, it's awesome.

I'll have you know I re-animated the biped animation just last night! I am working with the foot placement system as well to try and make sure it doesn't get hosed in game like the last ones did.

New build, mech-heads! Behold, M.A.V. version 0.4.0:

For this version I set out to work on balancing the parts a bit more, but it became very apparent to me that there was still a lot of things to be worked out before I could balance everything. So, while I was still working on the game theory and designing the systems, I set out to polish other areas of the game.

The first thing I tackled was setting up parts, other then weapons, for the procedural part generation system. To do this, I decided to create a new set of Biped legs to be the first test part. After I had the model created, and all the attachments, the generation system needed some tweaking to handle the new setup.

Once I got all the setup taking care of, I threw the pieces in to see what would come out. Well, from the pieces I put it the system was able to generate ~ 11,000 sets of legs, all of them visually unique! That number of parts quickly relieved the inadequacy of some of the other systems and pretty much broke the whole game, in every way possible! But, at least the generation was a success and I discovered the areas that need work. After that experiment I parsed the generation down to just 4 new parts.

To go with the new variety of legs I created a new cockpit as well. This cockpit served as a good test for me on further refining the art direction, as well as providing a cockpit that fills a role between the other two that are currently in the game.

So, with 4 new legs and a new cockpit, I moved on to getting the generators in the game. I got a generator made, with 2 additional variations, but I could not establish the system I wanted to use for this part type. Since I could not decide how I wanted to define the role of the generator, I did not fully implement them. They are in the game and you can check them out (and equip them) but functionally they are little more than spacers / armor pieces.

So, as I working on game theory and trying to figure out what to do with the generators, I started polishing up stuff that was already in the game.

Here is what I polished up:

*Redid the Animations for all legs
*Tweaked the foot placement system in-game
*Adjusted the turning speed on all the legs (much slower now)
*Pulled the camera further away from the M.A.V. in 3rd person
*Adjusted the acceleration and braking speed of all legs
*Adjusted the shadows strength
*Adjusted default spread on shotguns (made them tighter)
*Adjusted the bullet fire effect
*Adjusted the Sniper fire effect
*Adjusted sniper impact effect

+Added much tighter collision boxes on all the legs
+Added impact sound for bullets (shotguns, machine guns, assault rifles)
+Added impact sound for cannon shells
+Added impact sound for sniper rounds
+Added fire sound for cannons
+Added fire sound for Howitzers
+Added fire sound for shotguns

+Added Camera post process effects
+Added 4 new biped legs
+Added 1 new cockpit

+Added fog to the Desert level
+Added fog to the Mountain level
+Added dust storm weather to the desert level
+Added ambient sounds to the desert level
+Added ambient sounds to the mountain level

-Removed 'bounce' effect if two or more cannon shells hit close together

For the upcoming week I will be focusing on the level design of the game and adding in environment models. This includes things like level layout, better building, trees, rocks, foliage, and getting the AI to plan and react to the terrain as well.

See you then!

And a new video showcase! HERE YOU GO

Raide

Utterly addicted to ChromeHounds, so anything that resembles it in spirit is great for me! If you can use the same communication system i.e. units have the links but you need to use and control the pylons to actually communicate.

Alright, let's get updating and see what Chad has been masterfully crafting:

This week I was focused on establishing some level design guidelines, which for me meant playing the game A LOT and writing down a bunch of numbers and tweaking and more numbers and testing, ect.

So, let me present to you the fruits of all that number crunching.

The first thing I added was an overhead map. You can pull up the map by pressing the 'R' key, and it will overlay it to you current view.

Right now the map gives you a bit more information then I plan, as it reveals the location of all HQ's (in arena mode) as well as all friendly and enemy M.A.V.'s. In the future, this map will play an essential role, allowing you to issue orders to team mates and providing information that has been reveled by scouts.

Next up I started developing the level design guidelines. A lot of this work was done external to the game. The guidelines provide me with a very clear set of 'rules' to follow when designing new levels. This includes everything from map size, HQ placement, cover areas, building placements, and spawn points. These guidelines allow me to quickly come up with level design ideas, then I can quickly test the design in a white box level (literally white boxes, no art) then I test in a first art pass (to make sure the art does not affect the design, then I will do a final art pass.

So using the guidelines I was able to create 3 paper designs and I chose one of those to create.

Introducing:

Crater Arena

Crater arena is a bright open map that is well suited to long range combat. Snipers will have a large advantage, sticking to the outer edges of the map and firing in at approaching targets. Attackers will either need to push through the deadly open ground or flank along one of the channels to the sides. Defenders are well protected against enemy fire, but will have to split their attention between the two flanks. Base destroyers will have to move to get an angle to be able to hit the enemy HQ behind the protective rocks.

Here are some of the 'extras' I did while implementing the Crater arena :

Environment Manager : This is a system that allows each level to dynamically select a biome that reflects the current levels environment.

Dynamic texture Selector : Environmental models can dynamically alter their texture and shader settings based on the environment biome they are in. This allows me to place the same rock in a desert level and a forest level and the rock is smart enough to select it's correct texture and shader settings.

AI Level Evaluation : I began a system that will grant the AI a much better understanding of the level environment they are in.

Lots of small art assets, namely rocks.

Known Bugs:
The AI during Siege mode on the new level will likely get stuck. This will be fixes with the new AI systems.

Campaign mode options were removed from the menu. It was very crash prone and not very presentable. I will add it back when it has had some more work done on it.

For this next week I will be focusing on fixing bugs, getting the AI level evaluator progressed, and Implementing some M.A.V. editor improvements. Until then, have fun!

And new screenshots. These are from No Man's Pass, the snow map. I have a bit of a bug with my build, so I couldn't check out the new location (Crater). However, new textures and the new map overlay!

f2fcb6f3e2c905b3f4a693cebde578813cbc606c.png

74084e9b526c4a8418d794c98d234e5b0aa57a33.png

29ea85ac2040b40b3e98d00e2362678f362322f2.png

e6c9c447de88c9bb9809a41d43dc57a4cf3e39ad.png

---

Interested pundits, you may as well throw down the tenner asked for this alpha-stage work. Such good work.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't like cel shading on realistically textured terrain. Either do realism or not, not both. Hopefully he goes for not, the edges make the terrain more obviously not flat, as every bump is emphasized. At least with this lacking lighting. Mechs (and objects like the trees) don't seem to have it either, or it's not visible without textures. E.X. TROOPERS is a great recent example if he decides to go for that look. I hope he does. Had he said his plans for how the look will evolve? Any games as examples? How is the balance of legs vs other stuff? Will leggy mechs fall over in too steep descends at the wrong angle, slow down in too rough terrain?

Also, bought. Edit: fuck I should have checked if it's playable with a 360 controller first, I don't have a joystick...

I don't like cel shading on realistically textured terrain. Either do realism or not, not both. Hopefully he goes for not, the edges make the terrain more obviously not flat, as every bump is emphasized. At least with this lacking lighting. Mechs (and objects like the trees) don't seem to have it either, or it's not visible without textures. E.X. TROOPERS is a great recent example if he decides to go for that look. I hope he does. Had he said his plans for how the look will evolve? Any games as examples? How is the balance of legs vs other stuff? Will leggy mechs fall over in too steep descends at the wrong angle, slow down in too rough terrain?

Also, bought. Edit: fuck I should have checked if it's playable with a 360 controller first, I don't have a joystick...

Having the faithful ol' curmudgeon Alextended is a good sign! While still early days, I'm sure the textures in relation to the MAVs is subject to change. Personally, though, I dig the chunky styling across the board.

Borderlands is one big influence on a number of levels, so graphically, you can see what is being inferred.

As far as joystick/controller goes, it plays very well with mouse and keyboard. I'm sure proper peripheral support will follow.

Alexios

Played a bit, yeah, works alright with mouse. There's joystick support too, haven't tried to bind things to the 360 controller yet, need to figure out the functions first. definitely an alpha with its full meaning so people shouldn't buy it if they expect to play a real game imo, unless they just want to get in early for the lower price. It seems to be about as finished as Kenshi if anyone's played that. So yeah, not very (and it's not advertised as such). hopefully I won't be disappointed with the later results, it's promising for now. Although I don't like the idea of logging in before playing for small indie games not backed by a larger company not likely to go down or even be abandoned for different endeavors. Solo play and TCP/IP joining should be included without logging in.

cyberdogs7

Neo Member
Played a bit, yeah, works alright with mouse. There's joystick support too, haven't tried to bind things to the 360 controller yet, need to figure out the functions first. definitely an alpha with its full meaning so people shouldn't buy it if they expect to play a real game imo, unless they just want to get in early for the lower price. It seems to be about as finished as Kenshi if anyone's played that. So yeah, not very (and it's not advertised as such). hopefully I won't be disappointed with the later results, it's promising for now. Although I don't like the idea of logging in before playing for small indie games not backed by a larger company not likely to go down or even be abandoned for different endeavors. Solo play and TCP/IP joining should be included without logging in.

Thanks for supporting me!

I will see about getting 360 controller support in there for next week.

I do already have fail-safes in place that allow the game to be fully playable if the login server goes down, as I completely understand your point. That is also why I went with dedicated, player hosted servers, as that insures you can always host a game, no matter the status of the project (which I don't ever plan on leaving).

As for the art style, I am admittedly still trying to find the right balance of realism vs style that I feel is appropriate.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Subscribing to this thread because I loved Chromehounds, will probably pay for Alpha access very soon as I like what I see - a lot.

Alexios

Good to know, keep it up. Btw is it really necessary to be able and manually move mech parts around in the garage? Can you actually place them in places other than the joints etc? Because if not you might as well make it a simple menu driven building interface like the older Armored Core games. Without reading up on how things work I was left with multiple leg types and guns floating around the garage screen without successfully making anything other than the default mech, lol.

cyberdogs7

Neo Member
Good to know, keep it up. Btw is it really necessary to be able and manually move mech parts around in the garage? Can you actually place them in places other than the joints etc? Because if not you might as well make it a simple menu driven building interface like the older Armored Core games. Without reading up on how things work I was left with multiple leg types and guns floating around the garage screen without successfully making anything other than the default mech, lol.

Hahaha, that is actually how it started. In the very old build it was a 'select attachpoint -> add part' but the number 1 most requested feature was to be able to drag and drop the parts in.

I don't clean up the 'floating parts' automatically because it's common for people to pull off a cluster of weapons, change the cockpit and legs, then just snap the weapons back on.

I am going to be doing some work in the editor this week, so if you have any suggestions on how to make it better for new users, I am all ears.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, that is actually how it started. In the very old build it was a 'select attachpoint -> add part' but the number 1 most requested feature was to be able to drag and drop the parts in.

I don't clean up the 'floating parts' automatically because it's common for people to pull off a cluster of weapons, change the cockpit and legs, then just snap the weapons back on.

I am going to be doing some work in the editor this week, so if you have any suggestions on how to make it better for new users, I am all ears.

Make sure you allow as much as you can for people to make designs that are insane - I have to admit, one of the surprising things I saw in Chromehounds was a command type with snipers, that was basically a huge tower on treads. Allowed an easier time of peeking over hills and being used as a decoy, but looked like a dumb idea initially.

wwm0nkey

Sweet the dev posts here now :D

After the project is finished do you hope to put it on Greenlight or any other DD service?

cyberdogs7

Neo Member
Sweet the dev posts here now :D

After the project is finished do you hope to put it on Greenlight or any other DD service?

I am 100% not opposed to Steam or any other service. I don't think I will pursue it until the game is done though (or the game gets big enough that I can hire help).

I also hope to support PC, Mac, and Linux in the future, but I am just not in the situation to do all three right now (though I am taking the precautions to allow it in the future).

Sticking to a weekly release schedule, working on it in my free time (I have to make 'real' money to eat :) ), by myself, kind of limits the amount of things I can focus on at any given time.

Top Bottom