• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M! Games Teaser: "Xbox 360 on fire: The four biggest exclusive franchises return"

German games magazine M! Games is also teasing something 360 related. On the last page of the March issue it says: "Xbox 360 on fire: Die vier großen Exklusiv-Marken kommen zurück"

Roughly translated it means "Xbox 360 on fire: The four biggest exclusive franchises return"

German games magazine M! Games is also teasing something 360 related. On the last page of the March issue it says: "Xbox 360 on fire: Die vier großen Exklusiv-Marken kommen zurück"

Roughly translated it means "Xbox 360 on fire: The four biggest exclusive franchises return"

Ugh, what four? I can only think of MechAssault and Halo. Would you keep an eye on that mag? I'd love to know what games they're talking about.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Split bump.

Halo 4?
Gears of War (Kinect)?
Fable: The Journey?
Forza World?

Those are the (only) four franchises they list as their big core game IPs in their job postings, so they would fit.

That said, Gears is the one that confuses me the most, since the DLC for Gears 3 is done and I thought the Kinect game was dead.

Maybe People Can Fly really is making a Gears of War game?

The other three fit very well without much questioning.

What I want this to be,

Halo 4
Gears of War Zero
Crackdown 3
Perfect Dark 2

What it probably is,

Halo 4
Fable: The Journey
Kinect Sports 3
Forza World

Project Gotham Racing? Though I wouldn't class it as one of the "four biggest exclusive franchises". Clearly there's a bit of hyperbole in the quote.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Halo - Halo with Halo as the protagonist
Hola - Halo with a Mexican immigrant as the new protagonist
Aloh - Halo with a French chef as the new protagonist
Hoal - Halo with an English dyslectic as the new protagonist

Halo, Gears, Fable and Forza

Nibel

Where is that actually written? Can't find it on MAN!AC's homepage..

S1kkZ

m! is pretty critical in terms of kinect. so if they talk about big ip's, they sure as hell dont mean kinect stuff.

i expect halo 4, a new pgr, a new forza (forza world) and either fable or gears.

Dresden

Their first party offerings really are lackluster.

Not that it matters since Call of Duty is the only thing that really counts now.

Almost definitely Halo and Fable. Don't expect a Gears so quickly, would be surprised if they bothered with a kinect version (maybe 720 with kinect 2.0?). A Forza or PGR but not both... and then I'm not sure. Hoping for a Rare sequel (Kameo 2, PZ2 or Viva Pinata 3 would all be nice)

Might be time for another Crackdown announcement. I like to think that Ruffian weren't just hashing together Crackdown 2 but actually building something much better behind the scenes.

KageMaru

For a franchise to "return", wouldn't that mean we haven't seen anything from it in a while?

I agree that Fable, Gears, Forza, and Halo are their biggest IPs but I'm not sure they fit the title. Heck, Gears isn't even really one of their IPs.

Where is that actually written? Can't find it on MAN!AC's homepage..

March Issue (#222, page 98)

EDIT: Pic

LJSbG.jpg

(Sorry for the shitty quality.)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Well Halo 4 is already announced so that one for sure I think.

But Forza 4 and Gears 3 just got released so I don't think it's new announcements for these two IPs and it's just two soon for any sort of sequels.

I guess Fable , Perfect Dark, PGR are the other three.

Top Bottom