• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Machinegames doing Indiana Jones for Bethesda

Banjo64

Dec 8, 2020
Holy shit, why just shadow drop this? I fucking love Indiana Jones.

indiana jones gun GIF

Day one on Game Pass as well.

I never thought that as a grown fucking man some of my most hyped games would be Harry Potter, James Bond and Indiana Jones...

indiana jones GIF

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
Bro what? dont get me wrong this is cool, but where is my Wolfie 3 ending with killing Mecha Hitler ???? dont do this to me!

Wolfenstein 2 was a 2017 game. I am sure they are nearly completion on that game.

Yui's Empire

Aug 30, 2017
That's quite the announcement! A very talented studio working on a franchise that I'm not the biggest fan of, but whose influence has been massively felt on great games like Tomb Raider, Uncharted, or even Serious Sam. I'm in.

Reactions: Jethalal and Cravis

YuLY

Oct 3, 2020
Wolfenstein 2 was a 2017 game. I am sure they are nearly completion on that game.

Oh man, I really hope you are right. They also had that one with the 2 daugther but that was indeed made in colaboration with Arkane.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
Oh man, I really hope you are right. They also had that one with the 2 daugther but that was indeed made in colaboration with Arkane.

I dont think there is any way the third one isn't released. I would even say this year is likely.

Reactions: YuLY

The Hate

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
Aug 13, 2020
Loving the idea of action-adventure Indiana game. If it's Bethesda that means the game will be Xbox exclusive, I wonder if it's part of the larger deal for the IP.
As much as I know it probably will be, remember Phil did say exclusive games will be a game by game basis. Most likely they will stay on xbox and not ps5 because they have direct competition. Also its prob going to be on PC as well, meaning its not exclusive.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Jan 26, 2016
Did you play the last one? I just did, and yikes. It's no where near as good as lost legacy. Also they went crazy with the abilities.perks.

Hopefully this isn't first person.
Crystal D didnt make that game.

Fredrik

Jun 27, 2005
Holy shit, why just shadow drop this? I fucking love Indiana Jones.

indiana jones gun GIF

Day one on Game Pass as well.

I never thought that as a grown fucking man some of my most hyped games would be Harry Potter, James Bond and Indiana Jones...

indiana jones GIF
Haha yeah he’s my childhood hero, Temple of Doom was one of the first movies I had on VHS, must’ve seen it 20-30 times.

But what has Machinegames done before, should I keep my expectations in check?

• Empathy
Reactions: FatCamperBear

x@3f*oo_e!

Dec 13, 2020
Xbox exclusive?

'' be either first or better or best or pick your differentiated experience, on our platforms. We will want Bethesda content to show up the best — on our platforms''

I think LucasArtsfilm games would have something to say about though. Might get a "differentiated" experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: CamHostage