• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Machinegames doing Indiana Jones for Bethesda

Banjo64

cumsessed
Holy shit, why just shadow drop this? I fucking love Indiana Jones.

indiana jones gun GIF

Day one on Game Pass as well.

I never thought that as a grown fucking man some of my most hyped games would be Harry Potter, James Bond and Indiana Jones...

indiana jones GIF

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Bro what? dont get me wrong this is cool, but where is my Wolfie 3 ending with killing Mecha Hitler ???? dont do this to me!

Wolfenstein 2 was a 2017 game. I am sure they are nearly completion on that game.

That's quite the announcement! A very talented studio working on a franchise that I'm not the biggest fan of, but whose influence has been massively felt on great games like Tomb Raider, Uncharted, or even Serious Sam. I'm in.

YuLY

Wolfenstein 2 was a 2017 game. I am sure they are nearly completion on that game.

Oh man, I really hope you are right. They also had that one with the 2 daugther but that was indeed made in colaboration with Arkane.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Oh man, I really hope you are right. They also had that one with the 2 daugther but that was indeed made in colaboration with Arkane.

I dont think there is any way the third one isn't released. I would even say this year is likely.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
Loving the idea of action-adventure Indiana game. If it's Bethesda that means the game will be Xbox exclusive, I wonder if it's part of the larger deal for the IP.
As much as I know it probably will be, remember Phil did say exclusive games will be a game by game basis. Most likely they will stay on xbox and not ps5 because they have direct competition. Also its prob going to be on PC as well, meaning its not exclusive.

Fredrik

Holy shit, why just shadow drop this? I fucking love Indiana Jones.

indiana jones gun GIF

Day one on Game Pass as well.

I never thought that as a grown fucking man some of my most hyped games would be Harry Potter, James Bond and Indiana Jones...

indiana jones GIF
Haha yeah he’s my childhood hero, Temple of Doom was one of the first movies I had on VHS, must’ve seen it 20-30 times.

But what has Machinegames done before, should I keep my expectations in check?

x@3f*oo_e!

Xbox exclusive?

'' be either first or better or best or pick your differentiated experience, on our platforms. We will want Bethesda content to show up the best — on our platforms''

I think LucasArtsfilm games would have something to say about though. Might get a "differentiated" experience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom