• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Max releases on PS4, Xbox One and PC on September 4. Xbox 360 and PS3 versions ca

skynidas

Banned
https://twitter.com/VG_Dave/status/572804996271628288

MadMax_Preorder_Ripper_ENG.jpg.ashx_.jpg

ryan299

Don't know why they would release this so far away from the movie. i'm thinking this game is going to bomb. When was the last time we saw something of it?

Evilmaus

Ouuuuuch. Same week as MGSV. I wonder how this is going to impact sales...
Might be an idea to delay it, but the latter half of the year is always toght, so who knows?

Yeah, I imagine the Mad Max devs are like "ahhh, maaaan."

I have a feeling they'll have a delay for polish. But WB has had a recent string of successes, so I expect MM to do well.

Thank fuck people are starting to ditch last gen finally.

Risev1

I bet they're thinking "Ops, have to change it now" after the date for MGSV has just been revealed to be Sep 1st.

Holy shit I thought all you people making MGS5 comments were trolling with your own personal predictions. I totally skimmed over the MGS5 release date thread because I thought that was the thread with the countdown...

sn00zer

I feel like this will suprise people, WB has sure been publishing some great IP's.

Avalanche and WB sounds like one hell of a good team....I am wondering how they are also working on JC3 at the same time. Always figured they were a medium sized team.

Brydo0

Neo Member
Excited that this is closer than I expected. With only a behind closed doors E3 demo shown way back, bring on some new updated gameplay!

Top Bottom