• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MADWORLD (Wii) : E3 Footage

In MADWORLD™, players participate in a game of life and death, where only the strong will survive. You play as Jack, who’s caught up in the terror of Death Watch, the murderous game created by the terrorists who call themselves ‘The Organizers’. To remain alive – and solve the mystery behind Death Watch – you must master the use of weapons and items found within the environment and compete in ultra violent mini-games designed to push you over the edge. With its irreverent humor and over-the-top violence MADWORLD™ delivers a visceral gaming experience that will be an instant classic on the Wii.

KEY FEATURES

• Highly Stylized graphics – black and white graphics based on comic books and graphic novels deliver a stunning and unique looking game

• Exciting, visceral gameplay – fast and instinctive arcade-style gameplay with brutal finishing moves delivered by the Wii Remote and Nunchuk

• Over-the-top violence and irreverent content – exaggerated characters, murderous moves, monstrous bosses & outrageous commentary add to the irreverent and humorous tone

• Multiplayer mini-games – compete in a variety of ultra-violent “party-games” that can be played hotseat against friends

0000150368.jpg

0000150369.jpg

0000150370.jpg

More Screens...

TRAILER

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Awesomeness

A nice palette cleanser after Wii Music

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Looks cool, but I fear that this may suffer from NMH syndrome in the end. I also wonder if I wont get lost or dizzy trying to navigate this world of blackness.
Whatever though, the developer is good, but I've yet to see compelling gameplay. I guess its okay to pretend to like this game already...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
HOLY FUCK

CONSTRICTED WITH THE TIRE, CAUTION SIGN THROUGH THE FACE, THEN INTO THE SPIKES. ALL ON THE SAME GUY

I WANT THIS GAME NOW

Trailer looked great!

I hope the AI gets bumped. . .alot of people were just standing around, waiting to be killed. But w/e, it has alot of time anyway:D

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You guys catch that last part? Looks like they're coming to Leipzig!

Nicktals

Banned
Staccat0 said:
Looks cool, but I fear that this may suffer from NMH syndrome in the end. I also wonder if I wont get lost or dizzy trying to navigate this world of blackness.
Whatever though, the developer is good, but I've yet to see compelling gameplay. I guess its okay to pretend to like this game already...

What exactly is NMH syndrome? The only real complaint against that game could be it's open world set-up for a game which is not really open world at all. I'm not sure why you would think that based on what we've seen of the game so far, but maybe you know something I don't.

EDIT: Oh, the other complaint...yeah, I wouldn't worry about having to mow lawns and pick up coconuts in this game either.

Top Bottom