• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magnificent magical Messi.

ROMhack

Fair win but he was shit against Liverpool second leg. Absolutely cacked his pantaloons.

I'm a United supporter too so it's with a heavy heart I say that.

Last edited:
Fair win but he was shit against Liverpool second leg. Absolutely cacked his pantaloons.

I'm a United supporter too so it's with a heavy heart I say that.
How much should Messi do hed the reason Barcelona was 3-0 up the first game and he's the reason Argentina went to the world cup final he's the reason Argentina went to the Copa America final, must he do everything he's got most goals a year most assists a year most dribbles a year winner of the most play maker a year which was a billion margins away from the rest so u tell me what the fuck should he do, he's human like us

ROMhack

How much should Messi do hed the reason Barcelona was 3-0 up the first game and he's the reason Argentina went to the world cup final he's the reason Argentina went to the Copa America final, must he do everything he's got most goals a year most assists a year most dribbles a year winner of the most play maker a year which was a billion margins away from the rest so u tell me what the fuck should he do, he's human like us

Are you sure he's human? I'm skeptical.

Haha utter tripe. van Dijk is a great defender but he isn't fit to lace Messi's boots in regards to footballing ability.

Where was that ability when the Reds were anally devastating his side for the world's biggest group demasculinization ever? No way a player should be awarded shit when the much superior warlord decimates his army.

jonnyp

Where was that ability when the Reds were anally devastating his side for the world's biggest group demasculinization ever? No way a player should be awarded shit when the much superior warlord decimates his army.

Football is a team game last I checked and 1 game doesn't decide whether or not you're the best or the worst footballer in the world. That would be pretty stupid.

Football is a team game last I checked and 1 game doesn't decide whether or not you're the best or the worst footballer in the world. That would be pretty stupid.

That's a terrible way to look at it, you can't exempt him from any responsibility for the massacre. It's a team sport, but he was on the field. He was just atrocious that day as the rest of the team. Then you go ahead and give the best player award for a guy that played a part in the biggest failure of the year? No wonder people think football is retarded.

Top Bottom