• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson denies eSRAM Issues with Xbone, CBOAT: "nope"

beast786

ZPqBI7m.png

Intresing. Instead of no answere he goes out of his way to deny a forum rumor?

UPDATE: CBOT response
no.

pr=$$$ to shil for corps
me=notpaifd fpor anyting 9 ysrs here on gaf, all free and all myo love. gamers and games, noohther.

esram stands, perio.d.

truthfact.

#TeamCBoaT VS # TeamMN

Avtomat

Everyone is just running round in circles with rumours and counter rumours.

Settle down and wait till E3, quite clear no one outside MS knows what's going on.

Najaf

Who do you trust more? MajorNelson or CBoat?

Edit: Given that Major was aware of the topic in question, I feel bad for him. He is stuck somewhere reading NeoGAF and likely is loosing hair by the minute. I'm glad I don't have that job.

R3TRODYCE

I'll take his word for it because if it was true then he could have just ignored the tweet but he chose to respond.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Regardless of who you trust, what was he supposed to say? "Yes, we are having chip yield issues?" Why would he even know the answer to that? Guess he could deny commenting outright.

edit: I believe CBoaT is probably closer to MS' hardware team than Major Nelson, lol.

CBoaT is trustworthy. But honestly I would trust any random neogaffer to be more accurate than Major Nelson or someone from the PS Blog. PR people aren't worthy sources of anything.

Pffffftt ....... the M$ mouth piece denies performance issues? What? Do you expect him to seriously be honest about this? PUH-LEEZ!!!

I'll say it again: Larry stonewalls hundreds of tweets about rumors every day and has for years, he simply doesn't comment. That he replied in this case, with a specific and very resounding no, stands as evidence to me that he's not lying.

Y'know, or he could just not respond.

Alienous

If it was false, wouldn't it be the type of thing Microsoft would ignore? I don't see why they would deny it if they know it isn't the case.

The fact that they can reply so bluntly to questions like this but dodge almost every single other topic is not a good sign.

keit4

Banned
I'll say it again: Larry stonewalls hundreds of tweets about rumors every day and has for years, he simply doesn't comment. That he replied in this case, with a specific and very resounding no, stands as evidence to me that he's not lying.

Y'know, or he could just not respond.

Top Bottom