• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson: No TV Talk At E3. S'all about the games.

90 minutes of wall to wall games is my understanding.

Major Nelson confirms it's a 90 minute conference.

Also had this to say in regards to Xbox One TV talk at E3.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/340450816613822464

m6IrxaK.png

Oppo

I think we already had this thread, Miles. "It's all about the games at E3", "we will kill Sony at E3", etc etc

Your own "We are listening!" thread... waitaminute... ;)

smr00

Banned
Literally rolled my eyes.
Gonna be rolling more then your eyes when most of the shit shown ends up being kinect only games.

I hope MS brings it. I hope they come out flipping tables and busting heads and blowing everyone away because as it stands i have 0 interest in a xbox one and as a gamer i want games, games and games. Show me you are serious MS and i will gladly buy your console.

At this point do people trust anything said out of the mouths of MS employees about xbone?

I bet plans aren't even finalized for their E3 attack yet >.>

Raist

Banned
Don't get too excited, Harrison will probably have to take the stage for 30mins to try to clarify their DRM policy.

But yeah, "No TV" doesn't mean "games only".

Miles X

Gonna be rolling more then your eyes when most of the shit shown ends up being kinect only games.

I hope MS brings it. I hope they come out flipping tables and busting heads and blowing everyone away because as it stands i have 0 interest in a xbox one and as a gamer i want games, games and games. Show me you are serious MS and i will gladly buy your console.

It won't be kinect only, what planet you living in, even during Kinect's popular years the games wernt mostly kinect only.

I wonder how long before they actually show games on stage. and if they need to spend 45 minutes trying to justify the xbone with tech speak.

luffeN

Don't get too excited, Harrison will probably have to take the stage for 30mins to try to clarify their DRM policy.

But yeah, "No TV" doesn't mean "games only".

They can just send out a press release for that. Bring the games!

Top Bottom