• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Or the Driveclub threads, or the Order threads, or the PSN is down again threads, or the WiiU threads, or the Witcher is better on PC threads?

Stop being such a wet and crying about things that happen to everything else, just because you like xbone best.

You mean the threads were like 3-5 people say a stupid thing and get quoted ad nauseam?

Yeah no, these threads are so much worse it's not even funny

FordGTGuy

Banned
Then next time bring a better example, instead of calling people out for what's clearly SE fault, they made that hilarious PR and they deserve what happened to them.

I hope all companies will be treated fairly and get what's coming to them for having the same behavior....

They don't.

Chobel

If you want to argue passion though:

“It was clear to match the passion of Street Fighter fans around the world, we needed the combined strength of both Capcom and PlayStation. On that note, it gives me great pleasure to officially announce that Street Fighter V is coming and it will be exclusive to PlayStation 4 and PC.”

The SFV deal was apparently done to allow them to match the "passion" of the fans around of the world, I can't wait for the thread on this one with pictures of money bags and trolls.

"Street Fighter 5 is about growing that passion."

That's also some bullshit PR, but however Sony actually delivered the game to the fans by funding it, and fans don't have to wait till 2018 to play the game.

d9b

Banned
I have a Master Chief avatar because I like Halo. Just because I have it does that mean what I say is some Xbox fanboy drivel that deserves to be avatar quoted? I'm a big fan of both consoles that just happens to have a MC avatar.

Some people are taking this video way too serious. It's just a fucking video.
Why do you hate on people not liking this video...is it because you dislike me, GAF, internet or a combination of the three? Serious question.

FordGTGuy

Banned
That's also some bullshit PR, but however Sony actually delivered the game to the fans by funding it, and fans don't have to wait till 2018 to play the game.

Sony fans will get to play RoTR before SFV, Xbox fans will never play SFV on their Xbox Ones....

Why do you hate on people not liking this video...is it because you dislike me, GAF, internet or a combination of the three? Serious question.
I'm not talking about those that dislike the video, I don't get how you got that from what I wrote.

Portugeezer

It was someone doing an ad for Battlefront without being able to do a proper ad for Battlefront.

xbox-destiny-hed-2014.jpg

Lmao, that is what I thought of when I saw it at the end.

breakfuss

I knew before even moving past the OP what the thread would turn into. Pretty sad. Had this been kaz or shu I'm sure the reception would have been different. Play the games don't let them play you. I'll leave you with this.

Saw this video yesterday on the XB1 sub-reddit. I find it funny because I know who the people are in the video. And of course the Nintendo/no the other guys part was great.

GeoramA

It was funny. Not the actual video (that was embarrassing), but MS whining again over lost marketing rights. Wonder what they got planned for CoD and Street Fighter.

It was funny. Not the actual video (that was embarrassing), but MS whining again over lost marketing rights. Wonder what they got planned for CoD and Street Fighter.

Nelson and Spencer wearing backwards women's leotards and fake-punching each other over Twitter and calling themselves 'The Tweet Fighter Two. Tim Dog and statham are in the background, riding elephants and cheering. And something something about 'didn't want that CoD game anyway'.

Nelson and Spencer wearing backwards women's leotards and fake-punching each other over Twitter and calling themselves 'The Tweet Fighter Two. Tim Dog and statham are in the background, riding elephants and cheering.

I'd watch that. One would hope that a series be made around that central idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom