• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Yahoo Chat PR Copy/Paste Extravaganza! [decline, deny, dodge, done.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

waypoetic

Banned
Meanwhile, on Twitter:

GN8xqGi.png

https://twitter.com/SonyElectronics/status/337308104737816576

Xyrmellon

Someone please explain to me this increased processing power from the cloud now...where did this come form? I thought the cloud was simply storage space.

Or is all this just Microsoft bs to make up for the RAM issue?

The hardcore gaming audience has given us some great feedback, and we watch that feedback carefully. I think they’ll be happy after E3.

Sweet, they're going to reverse every announcement they made yesterday. Thanks, Nelson.

Are people surprised a PR guy is regurgitating PR? I mean, this is good for the memes, but I hope nobody seriously expected them to admit any flaws with their infinitely powerful system where policies will be decided later in 41 countries.

I think the thought was that this would set a few things straight because he works pretty closely with the community. Not that he would be copying and pasting things right off an FAQ on xbox.com.

U2NUMB

I for one am ecstatic that developers are supporting the Xbox® One™ and the power of Xbox® Live™ through the Infinite Power Of The Cloud™. My Doritos® snacks will come in handy when I check out ESPN® on my brand new Xbox® One™ on launch day.

They paid nearly half a billion for NFL get that in there somewhere would ya!

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
A few gaming news sites have speculated that this will actually be an E3 announcement.

That's an entirely rational speculation with their competition doing it.
Hopefully it bears the truth, or we may get the mini 360 as an add-on lol.

Supposedly, us hardcore gamers will get fellated at E3.

as hilarious as this is.....whats the problem though? He answered the question.... should he reword everytime hes asked?

You can answer a little more candidly? Did Shu Yoshida give PR responses for everything he was asked? No. He gave opinions, thought processes etc.

Larry's responses are fucking shit. Outside of the great job Shu has done with SCEWWS, I respect him more for his candid nature in interviews. He comes across as genuine.

Not a single person at Microsoft comes across as genuine.

Akihidas

So if these devs do tap into THE INFINITE POWER OF THE CLOUD then does it pretty much confirm that all launch games will be online only? This assumption is only really going off the fact that launch games like to use all the gimmicks a console ships with.

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): Thanks for all the great questions....sorry we could not get to all of them. I encourage people to look at the official Xbox One FAQ we’ve posted that may answer more questions http://news.xbox.com/2013/05/qa

but you already gave us those answers!

fallagin

as hilarious as this is.....whats the problem though? He answered the question.... should he reword everytime hes asked?

that being said i bet these arent even real people asking the questions

Of course not. The power of the cloud died for his sins. Born in Nazareth to the Virgin Mary infinite cloud was baptized by the Holy Spirit so that he could finally be crucified on the neogaf.

nowai

So does that "cloud" answer mean that there will be no more P2P online games and instead hosted servers on the internets?

Danny 117

They have to have some moneyhatted exclusive up their sleeve. There's no way they're so smug about E3 for no reason.

hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom